Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 17

Jacks POV
I put the dishes in the sink. I walk to the living room to watch some TV. “Oh, where did Alex go?” my mom asks. “Oh, he had to go.” “He seemed nice.” “Yea, mom can we talk?” “Of course we can.” She sits next to me on the couch “What’s up?” “Mom,” I begin “Alex is my boyfriend.” “Really?” She asked. “Really.” I reply. Well as long as you’re happy, I’m happy.” “Thanks mom. How should I tell dad?” My family doesn’t have a problem gays, lesbians or bisexuals in my case. But it’s just hard to come out. “Just say that you have a boyfriend like what you did with me.” “When should I do it?” “Is tonight alright?” “Yeah I guess.” So I guess tonight I’m coming out to my dad.

Alexs POV
I rush home. “Mom?” I yell out of breath. “Alex? Alex lets go!” We get in the car “How was Jacks last night?” my mom asks “Oh it was fine…” should I come out to her? I don’t know what I should do. “Mom?” “Yes Alex?” “Remember the talk we had about me liking someone but I had Stella?” “Yes, why?” “The person I was talking about was Jack.” “Oh…” “Yeah and things worked out and now we’re kinda dating now.” “Oh well I’m glad things worked out. When are we going to meet his parents?” “I was wondering Christmas Eve?” “Oh dear Alex the night before a big holiday?” “Yeah I know.” “Well talk to him about it more. Christmas Eve is in a few days.” “Okay.” Now to come out to my dad. This will be big.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im actually done writing. And now i just have to publish it on to mibba. And I'm thinking of a sequel.
Comment?

xx
Kashi