Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 26

Jacks POV

We walk up to Alex's room. His house is smaller than mine, but then again I have siblings. "Alex, do you have any siblings?" I ask. "Oh, uh, not anymore." He says quietly. I didn't know what how to respond "Oh." that was all I said. "Yeah, he committed suicide a few years ago." Oh shit. "I'm sorry to hear that Alex." "Yeah, it's fine." We walk into his room. He puts my things on the side of his bed. It's a small room but it's.. well.. roomy. He sits on the side of his bed, staring at the wall. I sit next to him. "You alright?" I ask. "Yeah." "I'm sorry about asking about your brother." I say. "Oh no it's not that." He says. "Then what is it?" I ask. "I'm just tired." Alex says as he lays down on his bed. I lay down next to him. He puts his head on my chest. We stare up at the ceiling. I look over and Alex and he fell asleep. I move his bangs and I kiss his cheek and I fall asleep.

~~

I wake up about an hour later. Alex is gone. I walk downstairs and i see him sitting on he couch flipping through channels. "When did you get up?" I ask. "Not long ago." We sit on the couch in silence. "Did you like you Christmas present?" he asks breaking the silence. "I loved it. How about yours?" I ask. "I loved it."

We sit on the couch watching New Years in Times Square. "Do you want to say anything to anyone?" The blond hostess asks. "I want to wish a Happy New Years to my son Alex and to his boyfriend Jack!" I look up. "Alex, was that just?" "My mom? Yeah it was." Alex laughs. We sit there for another few hours. "Just one more minute until a New Year!" Seconds go by "FIVE!! FOUR!! THREE!! TWO!! ONE!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!" I wrap my arms around Alex and kiss him. "Happy New Years baby." He says breaking the kiss. "Happy New years."
♠ ♠ ♠
(: Comment?

xx
Kashi