Status: very active. this one is my special baby.

Skinny Little Scammers

if i show you, then i know you won't tell what i said.

Lila was the first. Before Arabella came along, she was a bright and bouncy cheerleader. There was so much pep and spirit in her. Arabella hated it.Lila needed to be broken. She needed Arabella’s help. Her love. Her life.

Some said Arabella destroyed Lila that fateful February morning. Some say when the brunette beauty pulled over her car and opened the door for the blonde bombshell, neither one ever returned the same.

Everyone knew Arabella was crazy. Adelaide had already passed through the school system. Had already passed through life. Itty bitty baby Arabella had found her swinging body all alone in a storm. And now itty bitty baby Arabella was all grown up and fucked in the head. What no one expected was for Lila to join in the insanity.

The two became thick as thieves.What a fitting sentiment. And it was only a matter of time before Lila left forever. Before Arabella poured out everything to her, draining her of anything besides the stories Arabella confided. Before she was forever changed in to a shadow walker. A member of the living dead. If I show you, then I know you won’t tell what I said.

Lila would never tell. No one would ever know their secret.