Status: very active. this one is my special baby.

Skinny Little Scammers

but no one keeps a secret.

Arabella was never warm. Living in Seattle didn’t help the situation. But for all her ugly. All her bad and all her sins, there was no heat within her.

People say the Devil is represented by fire. They say Hell is an awful place, hotter than the Sahara. They say the fires burn the sinners who spend eternity writing in a pain caused by the extreme temperature. Arabella knew the truth.

The truth was that there was no fire. The sinners didn’t burn in a never ending volcano. The Devil wasn’t red with flame dancing in his soul. Hell was ice. It was an energy so lacking in life that it sucked away everything it came in contact with. That was the real reason Arabella was always cold.Of course it wasn’t because she had no fat.

Arabella didn’t mind the cold. She embraced it. She sat on the front steps as the sky poured out its tears. Her size 0 jeans hung loosely as did Mitchell’s old sweatshirt. In her hand she clutched the lighter. With a simple flick of a finger she could control the flame. Every three seconds like clockwork…click – fire…click – fire…click – fire. Her ice cold fingers played out an unseen melody through the flame.

Did they suffer? Did Lila cry? Did Mitchell think of Arabella?Did he remember that she loved him? Arabella shook her head. There was no reason to think of them now. Lila and Mitchell were gone. Nothing would bring them back. Unanswerable questions just made it impossible to forget.Did they tell anyone? Arabella blinked twice in a millisecond. What kind of a question was that? Of course they didn’t tell. It was a secret. But no one keeps a secret.

It didn’t matter now. Without Lila and Mitchell Arabella was the only one that knew.