Status: Ended it the way it Started. . . . . . . . . Check out my new Alex Gaskarth Story: 'Bring on the Day'

The Mixed Tapes

Party in Your Bedroom

Chapter 4

"HEADS UP!"

Before I could even react, I felt something hard, but soft at the same hard, hit me in the back of the head.
Wincing, and cursing under my breath, I stand up ready to hit the mofo who launched flour at my head.
I froze however when I Chris from my homeroom.
"Shit, Hadely, I'm so sorry," he said in panic
Pushing his hand away, wiped of my black apron, and headed down the aisle, pushing my cart with me, stopping every so often to restock shelves. My face was burning red, I never blush, unless its Alex. 'AGH'. . . It's not Alex.
"HEY WAIT UP!"
I sped up my walk, hearing the sound of his skate board behind me. I stopped causing him to launch into my back.
"stop skating in here!" I hissed, as one of my older co-workers walked passed us, watching curiously, "I'm going to lose my job!"
Chris bit his lip, "I know, and I'm hoping you won't."
Rolling my eyes I continued walking away, frowning as I heard the quick pattering of his feet, "Why did you hit me,"
It was his turn to blush, "Uhm y'know Vince, from PE?"
Rolling my eyes, as we continued to walk, I nodded my head, "Yea, what about him?"
"He was standing at the other side of the aisle, we were just throwing the bag around, and we came across your aisle, and it was my turn to toss-"
I chuckled, "Well then you suck, really bad."
Chris blushed bright red, his ears turning a light pink, "Yea I do. . ."
Rolling my eyes, I smiled, "Well, don't come and play in here anymore. . .got it?"
"Aye Aye" he saluted me and made his way out of the aisle.

I stuffed my apron into my messenger bag, and made my way out of the store, bumping into Alex.
"Hey," he smiled looking down at me, "I was coming in to get you."
I smiled giving him a quick hug, "Well, now you don't have to."
He chuckled, and took my bag from me and we walked towards his car, "Are you coming over?"
I rolled my eyes, and got in the car, fixing my uniform skirt, "Do I have much of a choice?"
Alex thought for a minute, "No, Not really."
Sighing I fidgeted with the radio, settling on a station, I leaned my head back on the head rest as Alex started the car.
I could feel his gaze on my face, and did my best to control the blush that was creeping onto my face.
"Had?" he asked suddenly.
"Hmm?" I hummed glancing at him, to see an amused frown on his face.
"Why is their flour in your hair?"
shit
"Uhm. . . It's a funny story really." I chuckled, watching his every move.
"What was it?" he asked narrowing his eyes.
"Uhm. . . Well, y'know skater Chris?"
His face turned stoney. . . The two had been enemies since grade school, when Chris had hit Alex in the face with a tether ball, and broke his nose. Alex as revenge, snapped Chris's skate board in half, by putting it under a bench, where he convinced Jack and Matt to launch themselves onto it.
"Yeah. I do." Alex said as we stopped at a red light, "What about him?"
"He and Vince played football with a bag of flour and it hit me. . . yea that's i-"
"He hit you with a bag of flour?" Alex questioned through clenched teeth.

"CHRIS YOU HIT MY BIFFLE WITH A BAG OF FLOUR?"
"YEA, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, BUT I WISHED IT WAS YOU, I COULD'VE BROKEN YOUR NOSE AGAIN!"
"I HAVE A FUCKING CAR, I'LL RUN OVER YOU AND YOUR SKATE BOARD, AND EASILY BREAK BOTH!"
"PRETTY BOY-" Alex screamed in frustration out his bedroom window, Vince and Chris across the street sitting on Chris' lawn.
"PANSY-
"YOU'RE VINCE'S BITCH!"
"YOU'RE BAND IS FULL OF FREAK'S"
"BETTER BE A FREAK IN BAND, THEN A WANNA BE TONY HAWK FREAK!"
I laughed at that one, Jack did too as he layed his head on my stomach. The two of us were perched on Alex's bed, starring at our friend with his head out the window.
"FUCK YOU!"
Alex chuckled dryly, and brought his head back in the house, before shoving it out once more, "CHOKE ON A DICK!"
Jack and I stared at our friend, with surprised faces, Alex stared at us, blushing.
"Run out of ideas, my biffle?" I said laughing, causing Jack's head to bounce up and down.
Alex shrugged, but continued to blush madly, "Shut up."
Jack burst out laughing, causing me to giggle, as his bouncing head tickled me.
Alex frowned, as I ran a hand threw Jack's hair, causing Jack to close his eyes.

"HEY!" Jack groaned, as Alex shoved him off of my stomach, and layed down where Jack once was. Jack glared at Alex from the floor, before winking at me.
"This is my spot," Alex spoke seriously, cuddling into my Tshirt covered stomach, "My spot, no one is allowed here."
Jack rolled his eyes, "Whatever."
Blushing, I stared at Jack, who was making kissy faces when Alex wasn't looking, "You have Tessa, go to her."
Alex laughed, "HA!"
Jack shook his head, "later pretty lady, and Pansy."
Laughing I bid goodbye to Jack.
It was quiet for a moment before Alex glanced up at me, his eyes confused, "How come you only, pet Jack's hair?"
Rolling my eyes, I ignored him. Only causing him to frown deeper, and grab my hand, and place it ontop of his head.
Chuckling I ran my hand through his hair, causing his eyes to close instanly.
"Oh the magic touch," I mused silently to myself.
Alex chuckled, but his breathing soon evened out, and he was sound asleep. I continued running my hand through his hair. Sighing I stared down my best friend, his mouth slightly agape, I chuckled, stopping the urge to put a sock in his mouth.
Still running a hand through his hair, I blushed as a soft moan escaped his mouth.
"fucking pansy," he muttered in his slumber.
Chuckling, as I felt my eyes begin to drop, "yes, Alex. Fucking Pansy."
And I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt like updating again :]
hope you guys enjoy!

shower me with comments please? i need them!