Status: Active! Comments are awesome!

Mercy's All That You Need

There’s no way Mercedes Valance could be even thought of as a vampire. At least not the conventional, blood-ravaging predator that many people see vampires as.

No, not nurturing, soft-spoken Mercy Valance. She is always gentle towards others and has grown up in a very sheltered home with her mother. As naive as she may be, she lives realistically and she knows one thing is for certain.

She was not a vampire. It was impossible.

Yet there’s one man and his friends who are more than willing to prove her wrong. They are about to turn every sense of reality she has upside down. Not only that, she is going to need a substantial amount of help in the coming months, and they are the only ones who can give it to her.

Once they convince her that what they’re saying is in fact true, how far is she willing to let them go to help her, and what does a certain Synyster Gates have to do with all of this?


Mercy's empty in me.


Image


Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or anything or anyone affiliated with the band. I own any original characters. The lyrics above are from the song 'Sidewinder' by Avenged Sevenfold. Rated 'R' for the what-ifs.

Previous stunning banner by Shadow's Gates!