Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Uncomfortable Situation

The next hour was horrible. The entire group was over Adrian’s. They thought the Arche mansion would be the first place Stella would go so they chose the next best place. When they arrived there, Adrian already had the place prepared. The tables were filled with weapons and the fridge was full with blood. He knew he will have to deal with angry, dangerous vampires. Except the usual people: Eric, Alex and Nate, there came also James, who was furious.

“I can’t believe it! She’s…she’d lost it! Completely!” Alex was the one who was yelling since he first put leg into the house. Eric was worried as hell and he wouldn’t even flinch in that chair he stood since he arrived and Nate was in terrible condition. Adrian saw that immediately and invited him to the kitchen.

“You have to be tough and resist it, Nate.” The poor man didn’t even know what to do. The entire time he hadn’t heard from his ‘kids’ he was still stressed because there were vampires coming constantly, looking for trouble. He had rough nights and over all that, it came this.

“It hurts. She’s…getting me crazy.” He could feel what his sister was and it was too much. He was angry but at the same time, sad. He wanted to kill and wanted to see blood dripping from his victims. He wanted to see and provoke chaos, massacres! It was overwhelming. He growled and Adrian backed off when the vampire started to push things away from his sight. Everything on the kitchen table was on the floor or smashed somewhere around. “She’s…so powerful. She has this need to see blood and- God!” He grabbed his chest. When James entered the kitchen, he punched Nate hard. It didn’t calm him down at all, it tempted him to be even worse. Nathan yelled bloody murderer when he felt his stomach on fire. That made him unconscious. Jerry turned with a death glare to the man that used the weapon on Nate.

“Get him upstairs and chain him. It might get even worse.” Adrian nodded and called Alex to help him. The wolf didn’t even have time to blink when James pushed him hard into the wall, strangling him.
“I told you to get rid of the vampires.” He hissed into Jerry’s face. The werewolf didn’t even flinch.

“It wasn’t my business. No one knew this will happen.” James scoffed and threw the wolf into another wall.

“I knew! Everything is your fault.” That was all before the old Arche flashed upstairs.

While everyone was scared or terrified, Dana heard a knock at the door. She got up, warily, and opened the door. There was a guy that didn’t seem older than Alex and he didn’t look happy at all. He pushed Dana slightly and made his way inside.

“Who are you?” Eric was the first to react, getting in front of him. Tobias didn’t react at all.

“It’s none of your business.” Eric growled, making Tobias smirk and even chuckle darkly. “How’s Nathan?” He asked the older slayer who was descending the stairs. Adrian looked curious between Tobias and Eric.

“He’s…fine for now. Who’s him?” He asked Eric. The Arche noble rolled his eyes, annoyed. Tobias didn’t have a problem with going to Adrian and pointing to the kitchen. Not long after, Jerry came downstairs and went in the kitchen too. When he saw Tobias he wasn’t as surprised as he should’ve been.

“I talked with dad…I mean Matt.” Adrian was the one shocked when he heard who that vampire was. “He’s not happy at all, Jerry. He said he gave you strict orders.” The werewolf glared at the younger looking boy.

“He never told me to kill vampires. He just wanted me here to keep the werewolves away.” Adrian looked bewildered between the two.

“Why would be werewolves here?” He sighed and leaned on the table.

“Matt heard too that werewolves might strike. The vampires came here for a reason and that was destroying the agreement. Vampires are too proud for their safety.” Tobias glared daggers to him. “There were werewolves that actually wanted to come and supposedly help but that just raised more questions. Being here, they got the hint that they should stay out of this.” Tobias scoffed.

“You’ve been sent here just for that?! I remember Matt saying something about keeping Stella safe.” Jerry glared.

“I did. I instructed the slayer in Firehole where to go and who to kill.” The young immortal rolled his eyes.

“Why are you here?” Adriana asked the youngster curious.

“I was supposed to keep Stella under control. Alex and Eric were too much. They were from her past, characters that had a big impact on her life. I didn’t. But like always, she couldn’t stay still for a second and I couldn’t keep up with her.” He sighed, desperately and fell on a chair.

“You both failed.” The three pairs of eyes turned to the door and they cowered up instantly. The immense pressure of that man’s presence was huge. Eric was shocked, no, everyone was. Alex flashed down too and seemed to back off slightly when he saw the man. Tobias gulped and straightened himself out.

“I-“ He got interrupted by a big wave of energy. It threw him so hard that he went through the wall and on the table in the living. Dana and Austin flinched and jumped when the corps landed in front of them. Unfortunately for Tobias, he got on the wrong table, getting a wooden stake through his side. He groaned. Back into the kitchen, Jerry got himself flying into the fridge. Adrian was watching everything, mouth opened. James got the man’s attention without making a fuss.

“So you’re here…making such an appearance. It’s been a while.” Everyone’s eyes trailed the noble looking man. He looked really good, like taken from a story. His presence was honorable and it seemed that even his deep voice had something that silenced everyone. About his looks, Billie and Dana had their eyes glued to him. He was a fit man and the clothes he was wearing were so good on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there's a new person getting into action...and sorry for the late update. It's been my birthday and other friends' birthdays and yeah...