Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Sad Piano Song

Image

Downstairs, the only ones in the living room were Adrian and Matt, who was annoyed by his encounter with his niece.

“Are you actually going to kill her?” Matt’s dark orbs rose to the slayer. Adrian felt the pressure his gaze had but he didn’t let it show. However, Matt’s reaction seemed to change to 180 degrees. He chuckled, which seemed to vibrate the whole room.

“Do I give you that impression? You’ve been her father for so long; you should realize her condition is temporary.” Adrian narrowed his eyes.

“That’s completely different. Stella never acted like this before. She was so…normal and maybe too pure.” Matt snorted and compressed his laughter.

“Yeah, right. Stella has always been anything but innocent. Just looking into her eyes and you see the evil glint and the pressure of her aura.” He paused and smirked. “She is one true Gregory.”

“What about-“ Matt interrupted Adrian by getting up from the chair.

“Listen clearly, Adrian. This isn’t something uncommon. She stopped once, she will stop again. That’s just a matter of-“Matt stopped abruptly, his muscles tensing. He glanced to the stairs, his eyes back to cold. “Get Tobias.” Adrian raised an eyebrow, not understanding. “Tell him to take Alex and Eric and prepare to go to the Blanche mansion.”

“Why?” Both men heard a deep, loud growl coming from upstairs. Adrian’s breathe stopped for a moment. In that time, a flash came down the stairs, Matt flashing right in front of it. Adrian was shocked to see who was that and in what condition he was. “Nathan…” The Noble stared with a deadly gaze into Matt’s eyes and punched him hard, making the older vampire fly out the house, breaking the wall. After that blow, Nate flashed away, into the forest.

After the noises heard from downstairs, Eric and Tobias ran to see what happened. Eric was the first to see the big hole into the wall. His eyes trailed to Adrian who was standing in the middle of the room, still surprised, staring into space.

“Adrian…what happened?” The vampire slayer didn’t say anything. Tobias’s eyes widened and made a run for Nate’s room.

“The older brother ran to his sister.” He trailed while coming back. He didn’t seem to be affected. However, Eric was.

After Tobias got his father back into the house, Adrian called everybody over.

“He did what?!” Alex was surprised, same with James, however the old Arche wasn’t overreacting. “But…can’t you see that history repeats itself?!” He asked exasperated the oldest Gregory.

“Then we should be able to know what will happen next…” Trailed James with superiority. Matt didn’t seem to be listening what they were talking. He simply rose from his chair and walked into his room.

At the old Blanche mansion, Stella was calmly playing piano. A beautiful and melancholic song was wrapping the entire house into a depressing mood. The wind blew through the window, making the curtains behind the vampire move. When she stopped playing, her eyes opened and turned her head to the window.

“Are you done?” On the other side of hers, Nate was hungrily sucking a corpse out of blood. There were a few more around him, lying with their eyes closed forever. The male threw the dead body near the others after he finished and licked his lips.

“I feel much better.” Nate said and rubbed his neck. After that, he walked closer to his sister and leaned on the piano. “What do you want me to do?” He was expecting just one word and he will go on a killing rampage, exactly like his sister when she lost control.

“Wait.” Her word however made the older vampire pout. “They should come to us soon enough. They have waited enough. And when they’ll arrive…” Nate smirked and narrowed his eyes at the scenery before him.

“The fun will begin.” Stella closed her eyes and went back to playing piano. Nate looked warily to his sister, things in his mind being twisted in that moment but he decided to shut his mouth, for his own safety.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been a while since i posted something on here and on this story. It took a while for imagination and inspiration to work together. Also I'm kind of thinking to the epic finish battle. The big finale where no one knows how things will settle down...not even I.

Thanks to the people who still read TBV:)