‹ Prequel: Nightmare

The Second Nightmare

5

I drove Brittanee to my house and she automatically dropped down onto the couch with her greasy food. I knew she would be all right laying there. Lillian one of my best friends since we have been in diapers popped out at me from behind the counter. "Oh my god its been like forever," I said walking up to her and hugging her. We let go and did our secret hand shake and laughesd after wards.

"I know college is a pain. Hey if you don't mind me asking why did you drop out," she asked smiling. I went into college through music hopping one day I would be a singer or a guitar player or something. I ended up dropping out for my mom and another reason that I didn't feel like sharing. It was the past okay.

"Well because of my mom. She died a few months ago," I said scratching the back of my head.

"Oh and I heard you got married. Congrats! I thought you and....," Lillian babbled on. I cut her off before she could say his name.

"I would rather not talk about him," I said placing my hand over her mouth. She nodded and I took my hand away.

"So I was thinking since I have like the whole week off that we could go do some fun things. You know to catch up. It feels like I have not seen you in decades!," Lillian said grabbing her purse and slinging her arm into mine. I laughed while she dragged me out of my house.

"Hey Brit," I said calling to her.

"What," she said a little stuffed up.

"I am going to go out and I will be back later. Call me if you need anything or if there is an emergency." I heard a muffled okay and then I was pulled out of the door.

Lillian pulled up to her bright red lamberghini and pushed me into the passenger seat. She hopped into the seat beside me and we drove to the mall. Lillian was a shopper. Me on the other hand not so much. I was more of the friend who would sit down and say that looks awesome or just no to any outfit that the other friend would try on.

We walked into a store I didn't even know exsisted and started looking around for things to buy. I did need a new pair of sneakers. "Omg!," Lillian squealed. Yes she said omg. She ran around the rack and showed me a big fluffy skirt. I gave her a weird look and she dragged me along through out the store.

In the end we didn't end up buying anything except for food and the all stars. We got dressed into the most goffiest things and then took pictures of each other like we used to do when we were teenagers.

We were laughing with mouths full of food when some guy walked up to us. "Hey suger plum," he said planting a kiss on Lillian's forehead. I arched my eyebrow up at her and she shrugged.

"Hey your not the only one married," she said flaunting off her ring. Then those familiar hazel eyes walked up next to him. I froze and clenched my fists under the table, but put on a poliete smile.

"That is amazing," I said grabbing her hand and twisting the ring making it sparkle in the light. She smiled at me and took her hand back.

"I know." I felt uneasy asJohn he, the nameless man sat down next to me and touched my hand. I tensed and shifted in my seat.

"You look so surprised to see me," he said scootching his chair next to mine. He bumped his knees with mine and I stood up.

"I am sorry but I am married now. I am sorry Lillian but I am not feeling so hot anymore," I said clutching my stomach actually feeling sick.

"No your always hot Kels Kels," he said. Lillian looked between me and him and then nodded her head and put an apology look into her eyes. I shifted in his gaze and grabbed my bag with the shoes in it and walked away from them. I ran into Brian and Zacky all shook up. They smelled disgusting but I was to shaken up to care.

"Hey babe whats wrong," Brian asked kissing my forehead. He dove in for a kiss but I rejected it.

"First of all if your going to kiss me you shouldn't smoke weed and you," I said pokeing Zack in his chest. "Should not smoke that shit ecspecially since one you have a kid on the way and two you promised Brittanee that you wouldn't. There for your a royal ass and both of you are dumb ass' and I would like a ride home," I said looking behind me as he walked up behind me and drapped his arm over his shoulder.

I tensed up and clenched my jaw. "Kels need a ride home," he asked trying to turn me around.

"Uh sorry I don't know who you think you are man, but that is my wife," Brian saud grabbing me around the waist and pulling me to him. He looked back and forth between me and Brian and smirked.

"Hey Kels I didn't know you dated drug addicts," he said with a smirk. I closed my eyes not wanting show my fear and re opened them.

"What made you any better," I said shaking off Brian. His smirk disapearred and he looked at me.

"Take me home Brian," I said walking away from them. Brian followed with Zacky and he drove me home. I stayed quite the whole drive home.

We got home and I walked in quietly into my living room and covered up Brittanee with a blanket and sat down by her feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun. I wonder lolz!
Comment and subscribe if you are a hot mibbian!!

-Love KelszillaRAWR13