‹ Prequel: Nightmare

The Second Nightmare

Chapter 9

After the meeting with Brittanee I walked back to the car and drove to the mall. Thinking that maybe shopping would do the trick to ease my nerves. I walked into a baby store and looked around at all the cute baby clothes.

This some how spiked my mood. I was happy thinking I was going to have a child with the man that I loved with all my heart. I grabbed an outfit off of the rack and held it up to my stomach. It said Daddy's boy. I was hopping to have a boy and then a girl.

I put the cute little outfit back and looked at all the baby toys and cute little socks and shoes. I ended up leaving empty handed but I was fine with that. Next I ended up in Victoria Secret and searched all through the lingerie section. From this store I bought something. Plus a pair of god forsaken heels to go with the outfit.

By the time I got home it was practically midnight. I walked through the door and through my stuff I had bought onto the coffee table and sat down onto the couch and rid my self of the converse I was wearing.

Brian walked out of the bedroom with talking on his phone with a worried expression. When he saw me he looked relieved and said goodbye to the person he was having a conversation with.

He sat down onto the couch next to put his head in his hands. I climbed behind him and started massaging his shoulders. He instantly relaxed by my touch but still hung his head. He let out a long sigh and I placed my legs on either side of him. He leaned back into to me and I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed the top of his head.

"Brittanee is torturing me." I chuckled.

"She tortures everyone, but what about?"

"You."

"Of course," I said pushing him up and sitting right next to him.

"I was comfortable," he mumbled. I laughed which put a smile on his face. "You leave me to much." I set my head onto his shoulder and cuddled up to the side of him.

"Tomorrow will be our day. Promise," I said eying the bag with the heels in it. Then the Victoria Secret bag. I looked up at Brian who was also eying the bags. He looked down at me with questioning eyes. "Go ahead," I said picking up the bags and setting them down in front of him.

He looked at me then the lingerie and heels and back again. "We can do whatever you want and you can do whatever you want," I said smiling at him.

"Starting tonight?" I laughed and shook my head. "But it's tomorrow." I looked at the clock which read 12:30 and back at him again and rolled my eyes.

"Your wish is my command master," I said standing and bowing to him. He chuckled.

"Starting with these," he said handing me the two bags. I kissed him on the lips and walked my way into the bed room.

I got dressed into the lingerie and heels and came back out and ran my fingers up and down Brian's back. He turned around with a smirk on his face and kissed me passionately and well the rest you should know.

I woke up with my head on Brian's chest. I snuggled closer and tossed my bare legs over his. He didn't stir. I looked up at his sleeping face and smiled and pushed back the hair that fell into his face.

Slowly I got up and tossed on the short black silk robe and walked into the kitchen and made some coffee and breakfast.

I was sipping on my coffee as I made my way out of the house to get the mail and found that same pair of hazel eyes run down my body and bare legs. His gaze made me feel very uncomfortable, but it seemed he was buying the house that was for sale across from Brian's. I fidgeted under his gaze and when I got the mail I most likely ran back into the house.

The breakfast I had made was finished and I pushed the thought of him to the back of my mind. Why couldn't he leave me alone? I shook my head and picked up the tray with Brian and I's food on it.

I set the tray down first before I sat on top of Brian and leaned over. I placed my hands on either side of his head and kissed his lips. "Time to wake up my rock star." I kissed his eye lids, then his lips, and trailed kisses all down his neck. I sat up once I saw him smile, but he refused to open his eyes.

I did it again his lips responded, but he didn't. I sat up and crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. "You won't wake up even if I undo this I said tugging at the robes strings. Brian quickly opened his eyes and I laughed and motioned to the food.

I hopped off of Brian and handed him his food. He pouted but took the dish anyways. I kissed his cheek. "Your so cute when you pout." I grabbed my food and we ate in bed.

I gathered up our dishes and was going to take them out to the kitchen. "Hold it. Drop the dishes there and turn around." I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes master," I said doing what he told me. "Is this what you want," I said undoing the robe and let it slip off of my shoulders. He had his seductive smirk on his face.

"Come."

"Yes master," I said crawling onto the bed. I crawled to Brian on my hands and knees and looked up at him through my eye lashes.

"On your knees." I laughed at Brian. "Are you refusing to do what I say."

"What if I am? What would the punishment be?" He smirked and held a velvet box in his hands.

"Kelsey, on your knees. That is not any of your business what I would do to you? Now Kelsey on your knees." I frowned at him.

"Yes master," I said pouting. I did what he told me to do and got onto my knees.

He opened the box and put the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen around my neck. I gawked at the beautiful thing. I was speechless. Brian's arms circled my waste and pulled me to him. "This is... I." I was speechless. "I don't know what to say." Brian kissed me.

"Your face says it all babe." I smiled at him and kissed his lips repeatedly. He pushed me down onto the bed roughly and towered over me. "Hm I like it. It makes you pop out." I giggled and sat up on my elbows and kissed his lips and rolled him over. The necklace sparkled as the sun hit it. It made me hold my breath. It glittered all over the place.

I looked back into his chocolate brown eyes. "But what to get the master," I said smiling.

"The master has all he needs here," he said kissing my lips and running his hands up and down my thighs. "And here," he said placing his hand on my stomach. My smile widened. "You have given me everything Kelsey Lynn Haner. I don't want anything because you already gave me everything."

A few traitor tears fell down my cheeks and I rubbed vigorously at my eyes to try to make the tears stop. Brian grabbed my arms and pulled my hands away. I turned my head away to hide the tears and Brian forced me to look at him. He was smiling. He kissed my lips then the tears. "No need to hide it babe. If this is what it takes to make you do that, then I guess I just have to buy you more pretty things. You are a very tough nut to crack."

I smiled down at him and pushed his shoulders down onto the bed and kissed his lips. "You don't need to buy me pretty things to make me love you even more. All you do make me love you. You know what I want to go on tour with you," I said sitting up. He smiled up at me.

"Wasn't thinking of leaving with out you this time babe." I smiled at him and ran my fingers up and down his chest and then stopped. "No teasing."

"No teasing," I repeated sitting down onto him. I moaned out loud for him and started riding him. He flipped us over and he started kissing me every where. "I think you should keep that on. It does wonders," he whispered into my ear.

"Will do master."

"I like the sound of that." A few hours came all to soon. I felt the warm bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach and all to soon I came. Brian at the same time. He rolled us over so I was laying on top of him. He traced shapes into my back and I closed my eyes never wanting to leave this mans side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah ok so it is really long yeah so sue me! Ha ha. Really mushy and gushy I know oh well.
I have been thinking to unactivate this account. I don't know though. Comment and say you don't want me gone! Hey and check out the necklace in the link below!!
The Awesome Amazing Necklace!
The hot outfit lolz
- Love KelszillaRAWR13