Legendary Party

Chapter 7: Legendary Plan Part 1

It had been quite a few hours since Lei Han had stepped out of the house and while Lan was still doing his information analysing, Danny woke up. Her eyes opened slowly and tried to recognise the environment, however, it was somewhere new to her and she was quite a bit confused. Danny breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Lan lying beside her, staring at the ceiling.

Danny: “Hey, Lan, are you okay? Is there anything up there? I can’t see anything though. By the way, were we saved by someone? Where’s the person and where are we?” Danny spoke while she hit Lan gently for his response but Lan remained silent in his own world.
Lan: “Ouch..! Why did you beat me? Do you know that hurts?” Lan screamed after Danny whacked him because of his ignorance.

Danny: “I hate people regard me as invisible, you should know that, Lan.”

Lan looked at the fed up Danny and apologise to her. He continued by telling the whole story to Danny, word by word of which Lei Han told him. Danny looked so confused but she was calmed, unlike if other girls who had known the truth, they would have screamed off their lungs and faint for hours like nobody business. While Danny tried to understand the whole chunk of information, the sound of the lock being opened appeared in their ears. Supposing Lei Han was back, he was carrying some bags but he looked alright as he was earlier which means he was just outside buying some stuff.

Danny stared at Lei Han, trying to recognise this familiar face in front of her.

Danny: “Hmm…are you the new chemistry teacher in Mo Hum School..?”

Lei Han: “I’m glad you knew that, I am your new chemistry teacher in a few days or so and also the member of heaven slayers. I bet Lan told you the story but you looked calm. It was not part of my expectation though.”

Danny laughed as if she was being compliment by a teacher of excelling in some subjects.
Danny: “Well, I don’t understand so I looked calm…hahahahah..!”

Lei Han pulled a long face and sighed because it was part of his expectation afterall.
Lei Han: “Well, I guessed nobody could really understand what had happened because it was too complex. Even me, who lived for hundreds of years, couldn’t come up with a valid reason out of everything.”

Danny: “Huh?! You actually lived for hundreds of years? Oh my god…I saw a ghost.” Danny fainted immediately when she finished her words…

Lan: “I supposed it was part of your expectation too. Come on, tell me the plan, there is no time to lose!”

Lei Han: “Erm…the plan equals to no plan…” Lei Han scratches his head and blushed.

Lan lost his control and grabbed Lei Han in the collar.

Lan: “It’s you who told me you had a plan and it’s you who brought us here for hours while you were out there in your own sweet time, I had enough, I’m going to save Huo by myself.”
Lan walked towards the door but Lei Han seemed to have no intention of stopping him. Lan stopped suddenly and said something: “If you have some conscience, help me take care of Danny, I will be back soon.” Lan continued to walk out of the house and slammed the door hard.

As Lan was going to walk further to the roads, some yellow aura blocked his way and he was pushed back a few steps towards the house. Lan looked at the aura and recognized it. It looked the same as the one before. Lan tried to pass through the aura but he failed. Suddenly, the door opened and it was Lei Han who walked out of the house. He walked towards Lan and continued his steps. Lan watched Lei Han as he passed through the aura without effort. Lan was shocked while Lei Han remained calm. Lan shouted at Lei Han to let him go but Lei Han remained at his position.

He looked at Lan as if he was going to say something.

Lei Han: “If you can walk pass the aura, I’ll let you go and take care of Danny as you wish.”
Lan was firmed in his decision and used up all his strength and determination to push away the aura but he had failed and flew to the ground due to the huge reflection. Lan became to lose hope and he folded his legs with his butt on the ground. Lei Han could see that his tears were dripping and his confidence is getting lower. He was back to the house and stood in front of Lan.

Lei Han: “If you willing to give me your patience, I would like to accept you as my disciple, which includes Danny too.”

Lan couldn’t believed what he had heard, he looked up to Lei Han with his face full of hopes. He pulled himself and stood up, facing Lei Han and bowed to him

Lan: “Teacher, please teach me fighting skills..!”

Lei Han: “Good, good, you can raise your head now. But before we began the ceremony, we need to gather more people to be part of us. Danny was already one of us while Huo is in their hands so we need 2 more. And this is your first mission, you are going to persuade those people to join us and this group shall name…”

Lan stared at Lei Han as he continued his sentence: “Legendary Party!”

Lei Han shouted as he clenched his fist and rose towards the sky while Lan looked at him, putting on his smile once again.