Legendary Party

Chapter 6: Start of Everything Part 3

Finally, the night reaches and everyone was in the forest, ready for the ceremony.
Village chef: “Alright, wisely, we can start the ceremony.”
Wisely: “Come out now, creature!”

At the dark side of the forest, the creature flew to the centre of the forest and landed beside the child. It was yellow in coloured and surrounded with gold aura and looked like a huge bird. “It was the phoenix”, said wisely and continued “the second strongest creature besides dragons.” The ceremony continued as the child went into the tub with the phoenix. They sat in the tub, eyes looking at each other while the villagers outside ready to lit the fire.
Wisely: “Once I say go, you all will lit the fire with the bomb to reduce their sufferings. And I will read the sacred book while the fire combines them.”
Wisely: “1…2…3…go!”

The villagers lit the fire and stepped back while another villager throw the bomb into the fire and “bomb…!” the tub was covered with fire and they couldn’t see anything except flames. Wisely opened his sacred book and started to read.
“God of flame and the sacred light of power, please grant us the power to our dear fellow. Let us have the ability to protect our tribe and drive the evil away. I thank your kindness and please combine…”

Finally, wisely finished reading his sacred book and the flames disappeared. In front of them was the child surrounded by golden aura and he also obtained the phoenix’s golden wings. The child opened his eyes and was shocked by the appearance of his own self. He tried to give out a punch to the trees but there was nothing happen. Suddenly, the trees were cut into half and fall to the ground. The child was so happy about his abilities but wisely said that it was not enough, the child had to do real battle trainings. Upon seeing the strong child standing in front of them, the villagers requested wisely to precede the combination on them including the woman and children in the village. Thus, the whole village becomes the home of the combined races and they gave themselves the name “heaven slayers” and the child who became the first to receive combination got the titled heaven king.

On another side, the human who defeat the wolf races, went around other towns, looking for allies. As what he wished, a bunch of vampires gathered with other zombies stood in front of him at the empty town. He went ahead and announced his wish of becoming their alliance. The group accepted him and had already received the news of the heaven slayers. They sat down the discussed their plan of destroying the heaven slayers. As they were discussing, they heard some roaring sounds and the next thing they knew was the dragon races that appeared up above the sky.

Vampire: “I thought dragon races were locked in Fulaton Mountains? How did you escaped?”

Dragon King: “How could those stupid locks able to lock us, we just pretend to be lock to look for a chance. Our magic ball told us that we need to wait for a chance and now this is our chance, our chance to revenge!”

----------------------------------------Dragon Races------------------------------------------
Dragons are the first mystic creatures ever appeared in the human world; they lived in the deep oceans and were discovered by humans’ long time ago. Dragons are arrogant races that looked down on human, thus, they went around creating havoc and killed thousands of humans. The first dragon king was killed by someone so called the man king with the rest of the dragon being frozen in Fulaton Mountains. Thousands of years had passed and they escape from the ice curse. However, their powers were not back and they need to wait for a chance to revenge the humans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vampire King: “Hhhhhhaaaaaa….! I guessed this is our chance too, thanks for joining us and I think we would cooperate well. Do you mind coming down to hide from the other races, we need to make a good plan…”
And so, the battle of between the evil and good began, the vampires found other allies such as dark elves, dark fairies, witches and other creatures including the dragons. At last, even the wolves’ fall under the control of vampires while wisely continued its stand to the heaven slayers. Although the vampires had obtained themselves a lot of allies but the heaven slayers got them some too, fairies, elves, phoenix, even the extinct dinos woke up from their sleep and combine their souls with some of the humans and become a race called dragoman. And this is how mantaurs came about too.

The battle took thousands of years and almost half of the human world had destroyed, both parties had suffered losses, especially the vampires. At the advantage of heaven slayers, the elders used up all their powers to create another world separated from the human world and locked those evil races to the world which was named Endless Undead. However, the curse could only used up to 10,000 years which the heaven slayers need to become stronger. Thus, they left the human world and went around the galaxy searching of new places. Finally, they found a place which was about the same as human world with the blue aura protecting over it. They thought that it was a nice place to regain and strengthen their powers and settled their troops there. It was named “The blue paradise”. To monitor the human world, they create another space which linked to the human world naming Ninto.
At the Endless Undead for 5 years, the frozen use their ultimate power to break free from the ice curse. Having to lose all the remaining power he left, the vampire king passed his throne to the new king, Crue and closed his eyes. Before he was gone, the last thing he said was “revenge”. The young and innocent Crue cried as he looked his father passed away and disappeared in the cold wind, he swear to his father that he will definitely revenge the heaven slayers. He lead his troops started their trainings, sometimes in the dark, the zombies and vampires would appeared in the human world and suck human blood while the cursed wolves will consume human meat and those evil keep strengthening their powers. And finally, they ready for another war…

--------------------------------------------Heaven slayers wiki----------------------------------------------
As heaven slayers founded the blue paradise, the aura that the slayers received from the world everyday helps increase their powers, however, they need to gather more powers to ultimately destroy the evils. Thus, they re-organize heaven slayers into each category, slayers, healers, technicals, guardians and finally the royal family. The guardian who made up of mystic creatures was assigned to protect the royal family while accepting critical missions such as developing new worlds. While the slayers are the main fighting troops, healers are responsible for daily food meals, healing powers and producing next generations. The technicals would then be in-charge of making use of blue aura and other new founded powers to make weapons and armours and also in-charge of information centre.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------