Legendary Party

Chapter 7: Legendary Plan Part 3

The black coated man remained silent as the legendary party looked at each other, thinking of what happened. Lan and Danny recognized the black coated man and they looked more intense than the rest of them.
“Hey, what the hell are you doing? I supposed your target was us so just let those people off..!” Tian Yu shouted while pointing his middle finger to the black coated man.
Lan stepped forward and interrupted Tian Yu’s words. “Let me handle this,” said Lan.
Just when Lan wanted to say something, the black coated man opened his mouth and was going to say something.
Black cloated man, "So, this is the legendary party made up of kids huh? Guy, I remembered you and the one beside, well, have you prepared for the second round of the rescue? Come, be my ally and I would not mistreat you. The people here would also be freed.”

Just as the black cloated man was going to take the legendary party, a man appeared suddenly.

"You have to pass my test before taking him” said the man.

Legendary party shouted in surprise, ‘Mr. Lei!’

Black cloated man remained calm and replied the man, "Oh…so you were one of the heaven slayer, Lei Han. You are not even fit to wipe my shoes, none of your business and run for your life before I changed my mind and sent you to hell.”

The black cloated man took out a black, sharp sword from his cloak and plunge towards Lei Han, Lei Han stood still in his position and started to perform his skill, ‘slayer palm’ and blocked the cloated man’s attacks. In a short while, the black cloated man disappeared and everyone was back to normal.
Tian Yu, Machi and Tian Di were surprised of Mr. Lei and at the same time, kept a distance from him while Lan and Danny sigh a breath of relief. They looked up to Lei Han as he was going to explain the whole situation.

Lei Han was going to start his conversation but in consideration of the environment, he invited the legendary party to his house. The legendary party followed with Lan and Danny leading the group. They finally reached Lei Han’s house, it was just some steps ahead. But they were too eager to rest in the nicely furnished house and faster their pace. As they were reaching the destination, they felt that something passed through them and they looked behind but there was nothing except their mates and the mysterious teacher.

Lei Han smiled at the confused students and explained to them that it was a protection aura to prevent evil from the house. Those people went ahead looked like they have understood but actually, they don’t and the thought it was just some invisible talisman.
Lei Han opened the door and invited everyone into their house. He was the last one to go in and check that there wasn’t anyone nearby before closing his door. He made themselves as their home and sat with the rest of them in the dining room.

Lei Han told the legendary party the whole situation as he did previously with Lan. Danny listened carefully of what Lei Han as she heard the second time. Lei Han finished his story while the whole group went into complete silent, suddenly someone spoke.

Machi asked Lei Han confusingly, "legendary party?"

Lei Han replied to the whole group, "Yes, the legendary party only appeared once in every hundred years. The legendary party’s responsibility was to help the heaven slayers to get rid of the demon world’s devil. The legendary party could have let them off but they just wouldn’t let go and kept making havoc in the human world. The legendary party was made up of members who possessed special powers and they had their own name, the previous group with 13 people was called ‘Holy Slashes’ where all of them were warriors and thus, went to hell earlier than the previous batches. As legendary party combined powers was devastating enough to destroy the whole human world, both heaven and demon world wanted them to control another.”

Machi asked again, "If they were that powerful, why those devils still exist?"

"You’ve got the point but as I had mentioned, their powers are able to destroy the earth thus they have to limit their power range to minimize the damage. However, to be able to kill the demon King and his four fune warriors, we need to find a way so that the legendary party could release their powers completely while protecting the earth," replied Lei Han.

“I heard that those fune warriors had to be killed 10 times before they are really destroyed,” Lan said to the whole group.

Everyone was surprised by Lan’s words and gained more interest to him while Danny smiled at Lan. Suddenly, something came out of Lan’s pocket and climbed to Lan’s head and flapped it’s wings.

“She was the one who told me that. According to my mum, she was a fairy who received orders from the dragon races and followed me to the human world. Here, I would like to say something…” everyone was shocked including Danny and they waited for Lan to continue his words.

“I’m a dragon,” said Lan.

The legendary party was too stunned to response and Lei Han had gained more interest to Lan. Lan looked at everyone’s expression and decided to wait for Lei Han to finish before continuing his.

“That's why the legendary party was important to the heaven world, they will destroy the whole demon world clear and fine. And no matter what sacrifice we may suffer, we have to get hold of the legendary party if not the whole world will be under their control and there will be only ever ending hell"

Tian Di asked in surprised, "But were you sure we were the legendary party? We don't even have any skills..."

Lei Han replied, “Not that you don't have skills, is just that you don't know how to use them. Just like you, you could jump in great height into the classroom, Lan was able to perform great strength which normal guys don't have such skills, and Danny had the characteristics of fighter, love to fight around."

“Hey, that wasn’t a compliment!” shouted Danny.

Tian Yu-"But how do we gain our skills?"

Lei Han replied, “By training your skills and absorb the essence of your characteristics. I had a book here called ‘legend module’. It contained the history of the legendary party and also its future identities. Thus, you could know in details on how to gain the skills; weapons suitable for you; and everything you need to know were all inside including your deadly skill. A magical book that will automatically update every 100 years which everyone would have a copy. The book would automatic appeared once the legendary member found his/her identiy.”

And thus everyone received a copy which just popped out on their hands and they began reading the book. After a while, the legendary party decided that they need to think about it and everyone went home except Lan, insisted to stay.

“I guessed you wanted to ask me about Huo. Am I right?” said Lei Han, sitting in front of Lan.

“Yep, do you know where she is now? And if she alright and…” asked Lan.

As usual, Lei Han rose up his hand and interrupted Lan. “She was fine, I just went to take a peek. The security was tight, no…even tighter. Even at the midnight, those guards were still there but Huo was in a much better condition. No handcuffs, only a single bed and a light. I saw food there, it looked tasty.” Lei Han replied as he sips a bit of tea.

Lan was relieved as he knew that his beloved is fine and he bid goodbye to Lei Han. As Lan was going to open the door, he turned said,

“Thanks.” And off he went back home…