Legendary Party

Chapter 3: The happiest nightmare

Just as everyone, including Danny and those classmate were preparing the marriage for Lan and Huo, the gangster family (Huo’s family) gathered and discussed something…

------------------------------------------Huo’s family introduction---------------------------------------------

Ding - Huo’s father, 50 years old, leader of the gangster family. Being the richest black society family, all his wealth came from evil means provided by the demon world. Ding’s family had passed down many generations since the separation of demon, human and heaven. The demon world whom in the past receive support from Ding’s ancestors, gave them a magic ball to predict the future. By talking to the magic ball, Ding’s ancestors would be able to know the each country’s financial conditions and thus making the right decision. However, the magic ball cannot predict disasters and also life span, it is only wealth that can be predicted which already well enough for the Ding’s ancestors. Now, the magic ball was in Ding’s hands and he is still using it to maintain his family wealth.

Man-Huo’s mother, 47 years old, an ordinary woman came from a poor family, there was once a war where the demons and heaven slayers fought over a piece of land between demon and heaven. Due to the huge destruction, almost one third of the human world turned into dust, including Man’s family. Just when the demons retreat due to the huge loss of soldiers, they heard a baby’s whining out of nowhere, it was Man. She was only one month old, being abandoned and alone in the empty streets. The demon world took pity of the poor little baby and brought her to the Ding’s family where Ding was only 3 years old. Ding and Man grow up together since childhood and were living together for 20 years. The old master who was attracted of Man’s management abilities, propose marriage to her on behalf of Ding. Eventually, both of them became a couple and manage the mafia business together.

Dong-Huo’s brother, kid of Ding and Man, 20 years old, being regarded as most potential current generation of mafia’s world but did not show any interest to mafia. Whenever there is any mafia’s party, he would skip and went out somewhere quieter. Since small, he was trained to become the next mafia boss but he skipped whenever he had the chance and went off to play with Huo. Loved by his friends around him and also loved his precious sister, Huo, always vowed to her that he will find a perfect husband for Huo. A clear-minded, knowing what ownself wants and reject whatever he was displeased. (He will be a useful ally against the demon world in the future and also one of the members of legendary party)

--------------------------------------------End of introduction----------------------------------------------------

Dong: “Huo can't marry to him, King Crue will kill us. We have to stop them! But…if it’s for Huo, I don’t mind dying for her…But I afraid to die!!!!!!!!!!”

Ding: “Son, don’t be too anxious to go to your next life. I had just received orders from our dear King, he said that we should give our full support to the marriage and ensure there its smoothness.

Dong: “Why? I thought if they got married, they would become a threat of King Crue?'

Man: “But you forgot one thing, they got the baby, the king has sense the power of the baby, He, the combination of dragon and vampire, perfect. The most powerful monster of the world, we need to train the baby, he will lead the world.”

Ding: “Yes, your mum was right, with the baby in our hands, we will be the second master and the heaven and human world will be under our control.”

Man: “(not only that…)” clenched tightly both her fists while having killing expression in her eyes…

Dong: “It seems that mum wants to be the master of the world? What the hell is happening here, first is mafia and now becomes battlefield soon?! I just want a peaceful life, why did I born in this horrible ambitious family? F*…God, save me..!”

(1 month later…on the day of the wedding ceremony)

At the resting room behind the ceremony hall, Lan and his mum were chatting around.

“Are you nervous? Lan”, said Lan’s mum, rubbing him on the shoulder.

Lan: “Hm..a bit and happy too.” (Lan replied while smiling to himself)

Lan’s mum: “It has been a long time since happy things happen in our family, your dad died long time ago and your sister went to America without any news until now. The whole house only left me and you and now that I already become grandma and you were a father.”

“Mum…I would always be your son and just a little while later, you would earn yourself a daughter too. So don’t worry so much, just be happy. It’s a blissful moment, isn’t it?” said Lan

Lan’s mum cried while replying Lan: “Yes, you are right, I’m gonna get a daughter in a short while, I shouldn’t cry.” (Lan’s mum wiping her tears and continued her words) “Come, lets go, it’s time to be at the ceremony.”

Lan and his mum stood up from the resting sofa and prepared to open the door while someone suddenly knocked anxiously at the door.

Lan went up and opened the door, he saw Danny bending and grabbing her knees, looking anxious and had difficulty in breathing.

Lan and Lan’s mum were shocked at Danny situation and asked what happened.

Danny took a deep breath and told Lan and his mum that Huo disappeared. Danny continued to explain the whole situation: “I was with Huo at the female’s resting room and suddenly a gust of wind blew into the room. Some dust flew into my eyes and I tried to wash my eyes so I went to the washroom. I came out quickly and the wind stopped, everything back to normal but Danny wasn’t there in the room. I rummaged the whole ceremony hall and even call our classmates but none of them saw Huo. I guessed someone got Huo by blowing the wind. But who would do this? Huo didn’t offence anyone since she was in this school, could it be someone from her past? Lan, do you know anything about Huo’s past?”
Lan couldn’t concentrate on what Danny was talking, he was so anxious about Huo that he was prepared to rush to find his bride-to-be. Danny stopped Lan but Danny wasn’t Lan’s opponent and fall to the ground. Upon hearing Danny calling for pain, Lan started to calm down. Both of them sat on the floor while Lan covered himself in his arms and legs.
Lan’s mum looked as if she thought of something and asked Danny whether she had contacted Huo’s family. Danny gave it a thought and replied no to Lan’s mum. Danny quickly searched for her phone and called to Dong but nobody response. Lan’s mum order Danny and Lan went to Huo’s home to look for her family while she handle the ceremony. Just as Lan’s mum finished her words, she went down to the ceremony hall, leaving Danny and the soul-lost Lan alone at the resting room. Danny picked herself up and gave her hand to Lan, hoping that he would pull himself together.

Lan looked at Danny and held her hands. Lan and Danny rushed immediately while Lan’s mum already at the talking stage of the ceremony hall.

Lan’s mum: “Hello everyone, thanks for coming to my son’s wedding ceremony, I had to say sorry that this wedding would be postpone as my daughter-in-law had a sudden pain in her stomach and was sent to the hospital. To apologise, the food will be ready in a few seconds, just treat this as a normal party and enjoy yourself. Thank you.”

Everyone looked calm and seemed accepted to what Lan’s mum said, they began to mix around while waiting for the food to be served…

While those guests were in the ceremony hall, Lan and Danny went in a cab and were ahead to Huo’s house. Danny felt that Lan was not feeling calm and kept looking left and right, hoping to see any glimpse of Huo. Danny kept quiet but actually, she was almost nervous and worried as Lan. Both of them remained silent and looked around while the journey carried on. A few minutes later, they reached Huo’s house. They went down the cab and in front of them was the big house, dark and securely tight as a mafia house. As they were walking towards the house, a security guard step ahead and stopped them.
Guard: “Who are you, this is the Domuchi’s home, without any permission, you were not supposed to go in. Report your names, now!”

Lan couldn’t resist his emotions and grab the guard collar and shouted: “Where is Huo, tell your master to let her out, if not I don’t know what I will do.”

Danny quickly pulled Lan away from the security guard and apologise to him. The security guard seemed knowing something and went back his cabin to make a call. In a moment, the guard walked out and opened the door for Lan and Danny to go in.

Before both of them goes in, the security guard warned them not to try anything funny. Lan ignore his words and went in to search for his beloved. Danny thanked the guard and followed up Lan. Just as Danny going to reach Lan, Lan looked back and faced Danny.
Lan: “Danny, thanks for being my side till now but it’s my responsibility to save Danny out, I shouldn’t drag you along, it’s enough. You can go back now.” Lan finished his words and went ahead and suddenly stopped before even heading a few steps. Just as he wanted to response, he received a slap from Danny.

Danny: “Do you know what the hell are you talking about?! I knew that Huo was important to you and you want to save her but she was as important to me, do you know? All of the girls thought that I am a crazy girl, a love idiot who only know how to seduce guys. Only Huo, she regarded me as her friend and I am too. I was so disappointed with you, we grew together since we were young, whatever troubles and problems, we faced together. And now, you actually asked me to go back, I was wondering, were we even friends before. Answer me, now!”

Lan: “I’m sorry, Danny, I just don’t want you to be in danger. This place isn’t something you should stay.”

Danny: “If we were best friends, then don’t say all these stupid shit. We including Huo will leave this place alive and together. If you understand then lets go.” Danny run towards the main door with Lan followed behind.
To be continued…
♠ ♠ ♠
Danny is a girl..don't forget this.