The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

So Hot

We could still hear the guys in the other room drinking and partying on the other side of my door, but I wasn't in the mood to party. I just wanted my alone time with Jonathan. I dimmed the lights in my room, so it wasn't too dark or too bright. It was the perfect lighting.

"Ok, so this is really embarassing," I mentioned from my dressar while Jonathan sat on my bed, "And it was an idea but Adam and Sharpie bought this for me once they figured out we were having sex."

"What?" Jonathan questioned while I walked back to the bed with two big dice.

"They said it would make things interesting," I rolled my eyes at him, "You'd roll the dice and it'd tell you what to lick, suck, kiss, touch, you get the point?"

"You need dice to tell me where to touch you?" He raised an eyebrow at me, causing me to blush.

"Well no, it's just, it was an idea."

"You're uncomfortable with it?"

"A little," I shrugged looking at him.

"It's fine," Jonathan smiled moving the dice away from us to kiss me, "It's cute."

"I do have this other idea which you'll find totally crazy," I mentioned which caused him to look at me, "It'd be something to remind you of me while you're back in Canada and I'm still here."

"Which is?" He questioned.

"Have an open mind before you say no," I moved from my spot to walk over to my dance bag to find what I was looking for. Finding my video camera I took with me to tape my dance steps and re-watch, I turned it on to check it's battery then smiled.

"Blaze," Jonathan looked at me wide eyed, "No."

"Aww come on," I smiled at him, walking over slowly to him, "It could be fun."

"Until it gets out into the public and everyone sees it, causing me to look like a bad person and-"

"It doesn't have to," I stopped him looking into his eyes, "I swear, I won't let that happen. And not all things like this end up in the public."

"I don't know," He ran a hand down the back of his neck.

"I'll let you take the tape home with you after and whatever you do with it, is up to you. You can keep it, burn it, watch it, lock it up for later use. I don't care," I looked eyes with him, "Promise."

"Ok," He sighed biting on his lip, his eyes flashing a hint of curiosity towards me as I sat up the camera on a nearby dressar to get the perfect angle of the bed. I walked back over to him then crawl to his lap.

"Relax," I whispered into his ear, feeling him shiver, "Just forget it's there."

My lips connected with his, in a passionate kiss to feel him settle into it, slowly forgetting that we were semi-being watched. Not soon after, my shirt had landed on the floor next to the bed soon followed by his. The rest of our clothes were slowly being tossed across the room, as kisses were placed over inch of our bodies.

Jonathan moved so he could be on top of me, slowly taking my underwear off then trailing kisses down my stomach, then my hip bones. A small moan escaped my lips when I felt his hot breath run across my thighs, placing small kisses along them until his tongue slowly ran across my folds. I let out a shiver with a hiss, before his fingers slipped into me for a few minutes which were soon replaced by his tongue.

I didn't care who heard us, I couldn't stop the moans that were coming from my throat. The ones that didn't escape where hidden by me biting my lip and tossing my head back, arching my hips once he found that spot. My fingers tangled in his hair, feeling him lick me clean before bringing his kisses back up my body then to my neck.

My fingers fumbled with his jeans, wanting him out of them since it wasn't fair to which he helped me then slid off his boxers, adding them to the pile on the floor. He moved away for a bit from my body to get a condom which caused me to whimper until he slowly placed his body against mine again. Jonathan shifted his weight to push himself into me, both of us letting out a groan.

He started a steady pace which my hips soon met, wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him down further to me. My lips let out a high pitched hiss which almost escaped as a scream but I didn't allow it. He pushed in deeper, my head tilting back letting out a throaty moan.

"Fuck Blaze," Jonathan let out both of us reaching our peaks soon.

"Ta-" I cut myself out to let out a high scream that I couldn't hold back which had to be what he was looking for, feeling him move faster.

"I'm so close," I moaned out to which he slowed down but I refused, "Don't stop."

Soon we were both moaning like crazy, my nails scratching down Jonathan's back, leaving long marks as I did so. He helped me ride out the last of my orgasm before letting go himself, panting while resting against my body.

We soon moved to change positions, so I was laying in his arms, close to him, feeling our heartbeats come back down. Jonathan reached over to me to turn the camera off then settle back with me.

"I love you," I whispered into the dark, feeling sleep pull me in now.

"I love you too," He kissed my temple lightly before falling asleep himself.

The morning came too soon, but I had to be up early in the first place. I moved out of Jonathan's arms to get dressed in some dressy clothes since I was heading to the court house. I hadn't talked to anyone else but Sharpie and Adam about it but today I was finally getting the restraining order against Chris. I knew Jonathan would want to go but he didn't see everything first hand like the other two had and they would have the stronger case against him in order for me to get the restraining order.

I finished my hair, walked over to the video camera and took out the tape then walked over to Jonathan. I poked him lightly to which he store from his sleep to smile at me.

"Hey, sleeping beauty," I smiled at him as his smirk spread across his lips, "I've got an errand to run this morning, but I'll be back in a few hours."

"Ok," He yawned.

"Here," I held up the tape, "If you're not here when I come back, don't forget to take this with you."

"We're crazy, you know that right?" He smiled.

"What's so great about being normal?" I shrugged with a smile getting up from his spot, "So, I'll see you later."

"Ok," He yawned again.

I got to the court house a few minutes later, maybe 20 or so with Patrick and Adam. To say I wasn't nervous was an understatement. I took a deep breath, then let my feet follow Sharpie and Adam into the large doors. It turned out to be not so bad since once I told my story, I was granted the restraining order. I knew telling them about Chris hitting my last night pissed off Adam and Sharpie but I was hoping not to tell anyone about that.

Once the paper was signed, it was in effect. Chris could no longer hit me. He had to keep 100 feet away from me. It was something that put an even bigger spring in my step since if he wanted to keep his job, he'd have to follow it. Gina was going to be pissed at me since I couldn't go out with her and Chris anymore but she'd have to get over it.

"So," Adam started while driving back to his house, "are you free tomorrow?"

"Yeah, actually I am," I smiled at him, "Why?"

"Wanna hang out the whole day with me?" He questioned.

"Hell yeah," I smiled at him to see his face light up, "And no Tazer's not going to be mad since he told me if I need to spend time with you, I can."

"See, that's why he's the perfect guy for you."

"Thanks."

"Besides the two of you sounded like you had a good night last night."

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I blushed looking elsewhere.

"Yeah right," Adam laughed, "Everyone heard the noises you two were making in your room last night. That wasn't just talking."

"Shut up," I blushed at him to which he kept laughing.

"But hey now you two can celebrate that you have the restraining order."

"I'm going to kill you, I swear," I mumbled just as Adam pulled back into the driveway.