The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Devious Plans

Jonathan heard the same news as I did, which I got a text from him that he'd meet me back at the apartment since he was going to go to the gym then we'd talk about it. That gave me time to get to know some of the kids in the class that I'd be coaching and figure out things about them in order to make their routine work for them.

My tired body, finally drug itself through the door of my second home, to find Jonathan in his kitchen in shorts and a t-shirt making a sandwich which I collasped on the couch.

"You look beat," Jonathan half chuckled walking towards me.

"It's been a long day," I looked up at him, "Not to mention someone decided to tell the media that I'm pregnant."

"It's fine," Jonathan shrugged taking a bite of his sandwich.

"How is it fine?" I questioned giving him a look as he sat down at my feet which I let him sit on the couch then put my legs up on his lap.

"People are bound to find out eventually," He shrugged again.

"Yeah but I don't think it's anyone's business or to start hounding you about the twins."

"I'm doing an interview tomorrow," He bit into his sandwich again, "It'll keep people quiet for the time being."

"What are you eating?" I looked up at him figuring if I argued anymore about it, he'd just keep proving me wrong about everything.

"Peanut butter and jelly," He showed me.

"You know what we should eat tonight?" I looked at him.

"What?"

"Pizza," I smiled at him, "And I'd so love you forever if you got me a huge Jamba Juice smoothie too."

"Cravings?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you have no idea," I smirked at him.

"I can't wait til you actually have them," Jonathan got up slowly to smile at me, "That way you can go back to what you want to do and I don't have to worry about you constantly."

"You don't have to worry about me constantly," I smiled at him.

"With you being crazy, yes I do," He smirked leaning down to kiss me.

"Ok, peanut butter and jelly breath," I stopped him, "Get me pizza and maybe I'll be nice to you."

"What if I get you that smoothie?"

"We'll see," I smirked pushing him off me, "Now get your pregnant girlfriend, food."

"Alright, alright," He sighe grabbing his keys, "Oh and Kaner's coming over for a bit, so if he gets here before I come back, just let him in."

"Like I have that power to kick him out," I rolled my eyes.

"No but if he does annoy you, you do have the right to smack him," He smirked.

"Thank you, Captain Serious," I smiled at his retreating back.

Sure enough while Jonathan was out, Kaner knocked on the door which I was kinda glad that someone else was here. Mainly because I was bored out of my mind and needed someone to talk to. Patrick walked into the house and took a seat on the couch along with me.

"So, how have things been?" Patrick asked looking at me.

"Good, tiring," I sighed looking at him, "But it's kinda exciting going to the doctor's now."

"Aww, that's so cute."

"What about Jon?" I looked at him, "What's he like at practices?"

"Well serious, but he's so stoked about being a dad."

"For real?" I leant on my arm to look at him.

"Yeah, I never seen him light up like he does when anyone asks him about the twins."

"Speaking of," I sighed, "Someone told the media about me being pregnant."

"Well, you know no one on the team now or before would've told anyone. It's no one's business and you know how much I don't want any media attention."

"I know, I trust all of you."

"Did you tell anyone else?"

"Well his family and Joe and Lucas but that was when they came in for dinner that same day that Sabri-" My mouth dropped open.

"The same day as what?"

"Jonathan's ex-girlfriend came with his parents and she was sitting there when we told everyone we were pregnant."

"Do you think she told the media?" Patrick questioned.

"Who else would?" I shrugged looking at him, "I never told Gina or Chris so they didn't. I mean they probably know and will start asking, not to mention everyone else."

"Did you talk to Jon about it?"

"No," I shook my head, "he'll just think I'm jealous and paranoid and that she didn't do it, but she's the one who gave the tape to Chris and tried to make it public."

"It wouldn't hurt to talk to him about it," He shrugged.

"Yeah as we fight about it and we've finally been getting along so well," I rolled my eyes.

"So, you still half live with Sharpie," He shrugged again.

"You just like hearing us fight, don't you?" I questioned to which he smirked.

"No, but when's the last time you had totally hot and amazing sex with him?"

"And you want to know this why?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It puts Jon in a better mood. Which is great for the team since he's not as serious and plays better."

"Ah, the power of sex," I chuckled.

"Seriously just one tiny fight," Patrick pleaded.

"I'm in no mood to fight," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Then make him feel special. I mean he's running errands for you-"

"Dude, I'm having his twins."

"So," He shrugged, "He knows but I mean."

"What is it with you men and sex?" I questioned with a smirk.

"It's not all about," Patrick stopped to think which I shook my head to stand up.

"I mean seriously."

"Yeah, this coming from the girl who probably had just as much sex as a guy," Patrick teased.

"With less than half of the amount of people you have," I stuck my tongue out at him, "What are you doing here anyways?'

"Jonathan wanted me to help him with something."

"Right," I nodded to get a text from Talia which I smirked.

"Who's that?"

"Talia," I smiled at him, "You wanted me to make Jon feel special and I have been. Guys are so slow."

"Ooh, sounds juicy," Patrick watched me text her back.

"I'm not telling you. You'd tell Jon and then ruin my surprise," I smirked walking to the bedroom.

"I will not!"

"Will too!" I shouted from the bedroom, "I'll be right back."