The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

The Sound of a Fight

I woke up the next morning to find that I was now alone in bed. Not that I minded, I was half pissed at myself for letting him even think about sleeping in this bed last night. It was a weak moment, something I actually regret because he probably thought he was off the hook for everything, but he was far from it.

I slowly pulled myself out of bed, feeling huge even though I wasn't. I still didn't look that big for being eight months which worried me but according to the doctors, I was fine. I made my way out to the kitchen to see Jonathan making breakfast like nothing was wrong, pissing me off even more.

"Good morning," Jonathan smiled at me.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight," I glared at him.

"What?" He looked at me. "Why?"

"Really?" I sent him a death glare. "Do I really need to explain that one?"

"Well yeah, because you let me sleep in the bed last night," He pointed out.

"Because I was stupid and a moment of weakness," I stated coldy. "I shouldn't of done it."

"You're overreacting," Jonathan shook his head.

"Yeah, ok," I rolled my eyes. "You fucking apologized over the phone a million times. What the fuck were you doing?"

"Like you never hung out with Chris?" Jonathan let his voice rise a bit as I couldn't believe he was going down that route.

"Really?" I questioned. "You fucking think that I hung out with him?"

"Well you did sleep with him," Jonathan shrugged.

"He fucking drugged me!" I snapped at him. "Not to mention beat the living hell out of me so many goddamn times! I can't believe you just compared him to your ex girlfriend that you willingly took to a movie premier."

"I said I was sorry," Jonathan snapped.

"Sorry doesn't fucking cut it!" I screamed as I kept my distance from me. "I still want a damn explaination."

"Fuck fine," Jonathan sighed as he slammed a plate down. "I fucking made out with her! There are you happy?"

"You fucking asshole," I whispered as I looked at the man in front of me. "So let me get this straight, because I'm at home pregnant wth your twins, you make out with your ex girlfriend at a premier?"

"No," He ran a hand through his hair. "Yes, I mean. I just got caught up in the heat of the moment. And it's been so long since I had sex, it's just-"

"Don't blame this on me," I snapped at him. "Fuck this, I'm out."

"Wait, Blaze," Jonathan looked at me as I walked towards the bedroom to pack. "Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here," I grabbed a suitcase as he reached out to grab my hand. "Don't touch me!"

"It didn't mean anything," Jonathan watched me but he couldn't see my tears. "I swear to you, Blaze, you're the only one I love."

"Way to prove it," I scouffed as I turned to look at him. "I don't want to be around you right now."

"Blaze, come on," Jonathan sighed after I pushed past him towards the door. "We can work this out."

Walking out the door of the bedroom, I didn't pay attention to him but he still tried to get my attention. The only sucky part was now, my lovely kids that were growing inside me, decided to kick the crap out of me which wasn't fun at the time. I stormed out of the door with my bag and headed to my car.

It took all my strength not to cry on the trip to Patrick and Abby's place since that's all I wanted to do. It just was slightly hard to drive and cry my eyes out at the same time. Not that I haven't before but it's not recommended, especially since I was now driving for three. My heart was just breaking and I knew the second I stepped out of this car and got to Patrick's door, I'd break down into tears.

Back at the apartment, Jonathan was sitting on his couch just as Kaner walked through the door to see his tea captain with red and swollen eyes.

"Where's Blaze?" Kaner questioned as he looked around the room.

"She left," He mumbled.

"Like left for groceries or-" He started.

"She stormed out," Jonathan snapped.

"What'd you do?" Patrick questioned since he knew there had dto be a reason.

"I royally fucked up everything," Jonathan pinched the bridge of his nose. "And I don't know why I did or why it even happened, it just, it did and I regret it all."

"What did you do Tazer?" Patrick glared at his friend on the couch.

"Sabrina was with me at the movie premier last night that you couldn't make it to which I didn't tell her about and then I sort of made out with Sabrina," Jonathan rushed out but now it hit him how much he really fucked up since he sat back with a heavy sigh. "I'm a idiot."

"Yeah you fucking are," Patrick sat on the couch angrily next to his friend. "You just lost the one girl who put up with all your mood swings, loved you to death, loved you no matter if you were playing hockey or not. Loved you whether won or lost. And you're here guardian angel, you saved her from Chris. Why? Why for the love of god, did you even thinking about kissing that whore?"

"I don't know," Jonathan shrugged. "I just know I want Blaze back. I need her back. I gotta find a way to make it all up to her."

"You know you just lost a bit of her trust right?" Patrick started as his phone started to ring. "You're going to have to work your ass off to gain it back."

"I know," Jonathan sighed.

"Kaner," Patrick answered is phone as his eyes went wide and Jonathan was about to talk when he silenced him. "Yeah, we'll be right there."

"What?" Jonathan questioned.

"Blaze is with Patrick and Abby. She went there to escape you but they're taking her to the hospital now," Patrick stood up.

"Is she ok?" Jonathan looked worried.

"She's in labor," Patrick looked at his friend as his face got slightly pale. "Come on, we need to get to the hospital. Maybe this way you can start to make it up to her."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's slightly short but I had to get this update out there