We All Have Our Secrets

Lets Finish the Day Wtih a Smile

*Jasper‘s POV*
The bell rang signalling the end of the day. Carly seemed completely indifferent to this, despite the fact everyone else around the school was buzzing for the end of the day. She walked me to my locker and I waited as she got stuff from her locker and she walked to the car park. I noticed a smile spread across her face as she saw Rose’s bmw. The second smile of the day.
“Bmx m5. 512 horsepower, 2 litre engine… You guy have impeccable taste.” she told us
“Thanks.” Rose smiled at her “Take a look under the hood.”
She looked like a kid in a candy store. She pulled up the hood and moaned in awe sending a shiver down my spine. I didn’t even know that was possible.
“Twin cylinder engines. Damn, you guys must have money and skills.” this was the most I had heard her speak all day. Cars. It had to be cars. She closed the hood, still grinning like she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
“If you clean out your water and petrol tank completely you‘ll find it changes gears more smoothly.” she told Rose before waving “See ya tomorrow.” she winked at me before heading towards a black bike. Simmons appeared from, what appeared to be, nowhere and got on the back of the bike with her. I felt envy surge through me as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Edward was looking at me with eyebrows raised and I sighed and got into Rose’s car.

“That‘s the girl the office people were fretting about?” Emmett asked as we walked into out latest home.
“And the girl Cindy warned us to stay away from?” Rose scoffed as Emmett pulled her into his arms.
“That was Carly.” I sighed as Esme came to join us.
“We have some guests.” she smiled and Alice danced out, towing who I assumed to be Alec [Not Alec from the Volturi, just the same name lol].
“Alice!” Bella smiled as they embraced.
For some reason, I felt calm, and relatively happy for Alice. The time apart had been good for both of us by the looks of it.