What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals?

Ch. 13 Online Comments

slowly getting up. Gerard's hair was sticking up in all places, his clothes twisted. I laughed, then went to change the gauze on my arm and hand and take a shower.
Islowly removed the gauze from my arm. It stung slightly, and it stuck in one place, but it came off better than I expected. I stared at the stitches for a while, before wrapping it with plastic to prepare it for my shower. I then pulled off the guaze on my hand. Ilooked over it,then removed my clothes and stepped into the shower. I washed my body and my hair, used conditioner then dried off. I got dressed into dark blue skinny jeans and a purple t-shirt. I unwrapped the plastic, then rewrapped it with more purple gauze. I held up my palm to the mirror. there was a perfect 'T' in place. It wasn't deep enough to get stitches, so I didn't need to wear the gauze, but I wrapped it anyway. I did not want to see it.
"Jay, come looky!" Tre yelled from the bedroom. I quickly brushed my hair, then walked out of the bathroom. Tre, Billie, and Mike were surrounding Billie's laptop. I walked over slowly. On their newest blog, it had photos of Gerard and I. Sleeping. Together. I kenw this would happen.
"What the hell?" I laughed when I saw the number of comments. Already 1,739!
"Gerard left in a hurry. He said to tell you he'd see you later." Billie informed me. I nodded my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't have enough time to spell check, sorry!
~Lauren