What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals?

Ch. 14 Olivia...

"What's on the agenda today boys?" I asked them. The comments on the pictures were ridiculous. One read, 'stay away from Gee, he's mine bitch!' another said, 'she's such a slut.' They honestly didn't bother me. I knew Gerard and I weren't in a relationship and that was all that mattered to me in this.
"Ooooh, did you see this comment? 'Gerard is going to leave her for me.'" Tre exclaimed. I frowned.
"So you guys are doing more studio time?" I asked. Mike gave me a curious look.
"We never said that." He told me.
"You never denied it." I said back.
"Yeah, we are. And you may want to check your phone." Billie tipped me off. I nodded and went to my bed, picking up the phone. I had two messages: one from Sky (bff) and another from Billie's sister, Olivia. I decided to call Sky back first.
"Hello?" She answered.
"Hey Sky. I'm wayyy closer to Phoenix now! Wanna hang out today?" I asked.
"Of course! Want to meet me at... The Arby's on Katleen street?" Sky asked. I nodded to myself and wrote that down on a scrap piece of paper.
"Sure. At 3:00?"
"See you then. Love you bye." Sky said.
"Love you too, bye." We ended the call. I called Olivia. She picked up on the first ring.
"Jay!" She answered, sounding relieved and badly shaken up.
"Olivia?" I asked, walking into the bathroom to give our conversation some privacy. "What's wrong sis?"
"Oh Jay! I need you right now! You don't understand. It's an emergency. I can't tell mom or Billie, you're the only one who will understand. It's nothing stupid, I swear. I j-just need t-to t-talk to y-you right in p-person!" She broke down in sobs. I started to worry-Billie and I taught her how to protect herself and let nothing she didn't want in. Olivia was only 12 when we left to pursue our dream, and now she is 15. Olivia is like the sister I never had, and she was also like a daughter to me.
"It's okay, sweetie. I'll be there as soon as possible. If you're not at home, go now." I said as calm as possible. She stopped sobbing for a moment to tell me.
"I can't Jay! H-he won't let me! I'm in the bathroom right now. R-remember that club you guys used to go to for gigs? I'm there with my boyfriend. I-I can't tell you over the phone." Olivia stammered.
"Okay, let me tell the guys and we'll be there soon." I said quickly, reaching for the handle of the door.
"No!" Olivia stopped me. "Only you. I know you were bad-ass at this age, and Billie and Mike and Tre would just cause a big scene and maybe kill the guy. Just you, Jayjay." She told me.
"Okay. Let me get my switchblade and pocketknife and I'll be there soon." I replied. She told me to hurry and we both hung up.
"I'm going to be gone for a while, maybe a day. Important, I'll call you when I'm coming home." I told the guys, grabbing a small traveling case and shoving my cell phone, money, and anything I thought might be useful to take with me.
"Where are you going?" Mike asked me.
"Out." I replied shortly, leaving. On my way out of the hotel, I bumped into Gerard.
"Well hello there Jay, how are you?" He greeted me with a large smile on his face.
"just fine, Gee. See you later." I said, feeling bad, and tried to get to my car. He grabbed my hand.
"Where are you going?" Gerard asked confused. I shook my head.
"I can't tell you, sorry." I said, shaking my head.
"Ohhh, super secret mission. Can I come?" He asked. Once again I shook my head no.
"I'm sorry, Gee. I would take you if I could, really. But you see, one of my friends are in a bit of trouble, and I have to help her out." I explained, giving as little detail as possible. He frowned.
"Knowing you, you're probably going to get yourself in trouble. And when you do, I want to be there to protect you." Gerard said. I sighed, giving up. I didn't want to waste time arguing with him when some creep could be harming my angel.
"Come on." I told him. We both got in the car. I told him the situation with Olivia. He wasn't too happy about it. Not about me having to go over there, but about the creep. I called Sky and apologized, telling her something urgent came up with my family and, like a good friend, she was understanding.
The drive was agonizing. The only sane thing was Gerard helping me stay on track and helping me go not going too far over the speed limit. He put up with my ranting on how I was going to kill the creep. I was very specific on how I was going to do it too. After about five hours on the road, we arrived in Oakland.
"Okay, Olivia is about Frank and I's height. She has black hair that goes to the middle of her back. Her eyes are just like Billie Joe's." I described Olivia to Gerard as we pulled up to the club. He nodded and Gerard got out of the car. I reached over and removed a switchblade from under the passenger seat, then reached under my seat for my pocketknife. I got up and out of my car, locking the doors. We walked up to the security guard at the front. He broke off from his guarded, heavy set expression to a grinning one.
"Hey Jay! Nice to see you back here, I guess you didn't forget about us after all." The man chuckled. His name is Robin.
"Of course I came back! I can't forget about the one place that made Green Day noticeable. Have a good time Robin." I told him, smiled, and went inside with Gerard behind me. The room was dark, with neon colors shining occasionally. At the front was the stage for the bands to play at, and in front of it was where people moshed to the music. A portion of the club was dedicated to drinking, seeing as there were tables and a bar. To the right of the place was where to bathrooms were. To the left was another entrance, but for workers.
I quickly spotted Olivia. She was the only one wearing bright colors. Well, blue skinny jeans and a Halloween shirt are bright here. I could see the creep next to her. He had long, dark hair with an emo (not meaning to stereotype!) haircut. He had a right lip ring in, and I fantasized about ripping it out. Olivia was near tears. I could see she had tried to re-apply her eyeliner and mascara, but she was so shaky it came out like a second grader did it. I think she spotted me because she told the guy something, then headed for the bathroom.
"You see that guy right there?" I pointed to the guy who was with Olivia. He looked, say, 18.
"yeah." Gerard replied.
"keep an eye on him. Seriously. I'm going to kill him if he is who I think he is." I told him, my voice cold and calculating. He nodded and got closer to him. I headed for the bathroom.
"Olivia?" I whispered when I got in the bathroom. Olivia jumped out from a stall and almost tackled me. She burst into tears, sobbing on my shoulder.
"It's okay, Ollie. Let it out. That asshole isn't gonna get away from Gee and I." I told her.
"G-gee?" She asked.
"Yeah. Gerard Way, my best friend. He put up this argument on why he should go with me, so I didn't want to waste anymore time coming here. How long have you been here? Why didn't you tell Robin?" I explained.
"He won't let me out of his sight, escept to go to the bathroom. Since four in the morning. Bryan s-said we were going on some mini camping thing, but he brought me here. He said t-that we would leave in about an hour. But it's been ten hours, Jay! I'm scared. He said if I was a g-good girl, he wouldn't have to hit me. B-but I tried to leave and he hit me. He smacked me across the face!" So the bitches name is Bryan.
"Then he said we weren't leaving until a black van got here. Bryan told me we were going to a secluded cabin that his uncle owned where he could have fun with me, Jay. He fucking wants to rape me!" Olivia exclaimed, nearing hysterics.
"Shhhh, Ollie. I'm going to get you out of here, safe and sound. Then I'm going to take you home and you are going to pack your things and you are going on tour with us. I will raise holy hell to your parents. Screw school. We have books and we do math. It'll be fine Ollie. I'll take care of you, sis." I told her. I felt her nod in understanding. Her grip around my waist tightened slightly. She stopped crying a few minutes later.
"Ready to go out there?" Olivia nodded yes. "Good. I'm going to call Gerard over to us and we are going to walk out. If anyone tries to stop us, I have a switchblade and a pocketknife and I'm 'bad-ass.'" I said, quoting her from earlier today. I earned a little giggle from her. We both walked out of the bathroom. Gerard saw us and walked over to us.
"We're leaving, Gee. And if anyone tries to stop me I'm going to slit their wrists." I told him, deadly calm. He nodded. We began walking to the doors. Some guy started to follow us, and I noticed it was the creep-Bryan. I growled under my breath, pulling out my pocketknife. I turned around, not in the mood for this.
"Back off of Ollie." I told him in a sweet voice.
"Or what?" He taunted. I smirked, slowly sliding the blade out.
"You'll find out." I said.
"Olivia wants to go with me, right Olivia?" Bryan asked, staring at Olivia. She gulped.
"Yeah." She squeaked out. I opened my mouth, but Gerard cut me off.
"We're going to protect you, Olivia. There's no need to be afraid of this guy anymore." He told her, looking down at her.
"Take Ollie and go to Robin." I ordered Gerard.
"I'm NOT leaving you with this guy, Jay." He said firmly. I rolled my eyes.
"Gerard, there's a black van coming. Bad things. Take my car keys and go to my car. I need you to protect Ollie. GO!" I threw him the car keys.
"I'm going to get Robin." Gerard said, taking Olivia's hand and leading her to the entrance. I turned back to the creep.
"I'm going to have fun with you tonight, sweet heart." He smirked. 'Don't retaliate, it only causes more violence.' I said to myself in my head. Bryan decided to lunge at me. For a moment it felt like high school all over again, and I forgot about my stitched arm. I dodged to the side, landing a strong high kick to his chest. He stumbled backwards, but jumped back towards me, catching me and throwing me to the floor. All of his weight was on me, and I could smell the strong scent of alcohol on him.
"God your fat." I gasped. This only angered him, since he punched me in the gut. I must have dropped the pocketknife because my hand was empty. Suddenly he was off of me. Gerard stood over me, with Robin and Olivia running to catch up with him. Gerard walked over to Bryan, as he was getting up, and Gerard kicked him over, kicking him again as he tried to get up. Robin grabbed Bryan and held him.
"The police are on their way here." Robin told me. Olivia helped me get up. Gerard walked over to me and held me in his arms.
"I've saved you three times, Jay. I may not be here for the forth." He whispered in my ear.
"Thanks Gee. I shouldn't have been like that. Let's just go." I sighed, and we walked out of the club. I winced as I saw the cops coming down the road. We didn't have a good history together.
We got into my car. I drove to the Armstrong's household. Now, all I have to do is convince Miss Armstrong to let her 15 year old daughter to go on tour for the next two months around the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it =)
~Lauren