What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals?

Ch. 16 Torn Up Hearts

The lady behind the counter was pale white and fear and shock in her eyes. She was gripping a page of paper and breathing heavily. I gave a shocked look to Gerard. We walked over to the girl. She pointed to me.
"A-are you Jade D-Dirnt?" The lady, who's name tag read Beverly, asked.
"Yes..." I replied cautiously.
"There w-was a man looking for you here a little while ago. H-he told me to give this to y-you." Beverly said, handing me the paper.
"What did you do to you?" Olivia asked sympathetically.
"J-just-he was very convincing." She told us. I heaved a large sigh.
"If you see him again, stay away. He's a very bad man." I told her. She nodded. We found a bench to sit at.
"It's from that Trent guy, right?" Gerard asked. I nodded.
"Well, it says, 'Think we wouldn't meet again? Maybe you should try checking on Billie in his room. Wouldn't you like to know some things about Gerard?'" I read it. "Oh god, what has he done to Billie!" I shouted, earning a few weird stares from people around the hotel. We hopped up from the bench and grabbed Olivia's bags, then headed for the nearest elevator. I put the mention of Gerard at the back of my mind, no matter how much it killed me to know what he meant by that. What was important now was getting to Billie Joe.
We literally ran out of the elevator and down the halls. I fumbled with the card key when we got to his door. I flung the door open to see... Billie Joe without a shirt and pants, over a brunette in a bra and panties. My mouth hung open.
"Sorry Billie, it's just we-" Gerard cut me off.
"Amorette?" Gerard almost cried. His voice was broken, and it was almost as if I could feel shards digging into his heart. No, I can. Tight tendrils curled around my heart to see Gerard in this much pain. I wanted to take him away from this and help him through the pain, to take it all away.
"Gerard?" She said in a French accent. She was drop dead gorgeous. Her soft, dark caramel colored hair had slight curls and fell halfway down her back. I could tell she had long eyelashes, even though she was wearing mascara. Her body was thin and tanned.
"W-why would you cheat on me?" Gerard said. She glared.
"YOU," Amorette pointed an accusing finger, "cheated on ME first, with that-that, whore." I raised an eyebrow.
"Gee didn't cheat on you. Believe me. And you should know he isn't like that." I told her. "And look who you're calling the whore, slut." I spat.
"Gerard, I didn't know-" Billie started, but Gerard cut him off.
"I know, you didn't know we were dating." Gerard said. "Get out." He told Amorette.
"But Gee, we love each other." She said, giving her best innocent look. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I thought that if you could cheat, that I could too." Amorette reasoned. Gerard's face held immaskable pain, I could tell he wanted to believer her. But his face slipped into a cold, hard mask.
"No. Get out. The fact lies that you would cheat on me. I don't need you. Out." He said, pointing to a door. Before she could move to put on her clothes again, Gerard continued talking. "And don't you ever talk to Jay like that again. She is everything you can only hope to be." I wanted to leap and shout in joy of Gerard's praise, but that would be hardly appropriate due to the current position. Amorette hastily put on her clothes and shot me a death glare on her way out through tears. Gerard slouched against the door after she left.
"Gerard, I, I'm sorry." I began.
"It's not your fault, Jay." Gerard said, giving me a sad, small smile. "Right now there are more important things at hand." He concluded, gesturing to the forgotten paper in my hand.
"Fine, only 'cause you said so. Can we gather Tre and Mike? Where are they?" I asked.
"Probably your room." Billie answered, now fully clothed.
"Well then, let's head there. I shall start with why Olivia is here." I said. We all traveled into Mike and I's room. Tre and Mike were yelling at the TV.
"Important stuff here." Billie said as he hopped onto Mike's bed. Tre turned the TV off and everyone turned to Olivia and me.
"Well, where should we begin?" I began.
Describing how everything went down was hard. Billie Joe was angry, to say the least, that I didn't tell him. Olivia calmed him down though. Eventually everyone came to ends with what happened.
"Let me go get the guys, they know about your, ah, position." Gerard said once we were done discussing Olivia's arrangements here. He got up and in a minute all of MCR was in the room.
"So, maybe I should read the letter to begin?" I read the letter.
"That settles it. The police know about this, right?" Mike asked. I nodded my head no.
"They don't know about the letter, but they know about what he did to my arm." I told him.
"Then this is what we do: Jay is not going anywhere without anyone of us. Jay has to have someone from Green Day or My Chemical Romance with her at all times." Mike said. He saw me frown. "No buts. This guy is not going to get Jay."
"What happens if we're playing at different venues at different places?" Ray asked.
"She'll just have to play with one of us." Frank said. It was like I wasn't even in the room.
"I'm not going to take someones position." I stated.
"You'll have to. We don't mind." Bob said. I noticed Mikey had been quiet throughout the whole conversation.
"What's wrong Mikey?" I asked. He looked up at me.
"What if he wants this?" Mikey asked. "What if he's expecting this? To have someone with Jay all the time. What if he's waiting until the right person is with her?" Mikey concluded his thoughts.
"You're right. But this is the best plan we have. We'll have to go with it until we can think of something better." Frank said.
"Well, we should just go to bed. We'll talk in the morning." Ray got up yawning. Everyone departed. Olivia got her own room with Billie, Mike went to stay with Tre. Everyone departed my room besides Gerard. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. And that's how we stayed. Just hugging for who knows how long.
"I really am sorry Gerard." I told him. He sighed.
"I told you, it's not your fault. She was going to end up cheating on me sooner or later." Gerard said. We stopped hugging and I slid into my bed.
"I'm going to have to sleep here, you know." He said. I smiled slightly. Gerard slid in next to me and gathered me into his arms.
"What makes you say that? About your girlfriend." I asked.
"We haven't seen each other in a month. It was bound to happen." He said.
"It's not your fault. You know that, right? You didn't do anything wrong." I told him. I still thought it was my fault. If I had stopped the guys from posting the pictures this might not have happened. Or maybe this was all Trent's fault.
Gerard didn't answer. We both fell asleep. That night I visited the same gray room. Only no one answered my screams or calls. Not even Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter, even though Gerard got his heart broken. It will be mended soon though, I promise.
~Lauren