What Happens When You Mix Green With Chemicals?

Ch. 20

Gerard opened his mouth to speak, but his phone rang. He sighed angrily, pulling his cell phone out of his pocket.
"What?" He sighed. "No. Tell her to leave... Why?.. Who?... Okay." Gerard ended the call, hesitantly looking at me. "Amorette came by. She dropped off a letter for you." I frowned. Gerard reached out and took my hand again, and together we went back into the hotel up to his room, where all of MCR and GD where waiting. Frank handed me the letter. I read the letter aloud.
"Now that Amorette is out of the way, maybe little Gerard will be more willing to go out with you. Maybe, maybe not. Who knows? Remember, I'll be watching you; all the time. Have fun at the fair.
Love,
Trent" I finished. Everyone was silent for a few moments.
"He doesn't take rejection very well." Frank decided. We all stared at him, until someone started laughing hysterically. It took me a moment to realize who it was; me. I actually slumped to my knees because I was laughing so hard, leaning up against Gerard's leg for support also. Gerard sat down on the floor, pulling me into his lap until I stopped laughing. My whole weight was being supported by Gerard at this point.
"Sorry, almost had a mental breakdown there. Off to the fair!" I giggled. Mike frowned at me.
"Maybe we should stay here. Trent knows we were supposed to go the fair; maybe he had something planned for that." Mike said. I pouted slightly.
"I don't want to ruin today for everyone." I sighed.
"You wouldn't be. We care about you too much to risk running into Trent at the fair." Gerard said. I sighed again.
"Do I have a choice?" I asked.
"Nope." Frank and Tre replied at the same time.
"Well then I'm going to sleep." I said, squinting while getting up and walking back to my room. Gerard sighed and followed me. Everyone got up and shuffled around, going back to their own rooms. I collapsed on my bed, looking over at Gerard. He was leaning against the doorway, arms crossed, biting his lip nevously.
"About earlier today..." He started. I got into a sitting position and turned my head sideways.
"Yeah?" I replied. he walked over to me and pulled me to my feet, holding my hands.
"Look Jay, I like you, I really do. But not in a friend way, ya' know? I want to be there for you all the time, I want to hold you in my arms and call you mine. Jay..." Gerard's voice drifted away, until he looked me directly in the eyes. As I was about to say something back, his lips crashed onto mine. I immediately gave in, bringing my hands up to weave my hands through his hair. Gerard brought one hand up to my cheek, the other holding the small of my back. Our lips moved in sync, like they were used to doing this all the time. We broke the kiss several moments later. Gerard put his forehead against mine.
"And I especially want to do that." He commented. I smiled slightly. "So Jay, will you be my girlfriend?" Gerard asked.
"Of course I will." I replied, and our lips collided once again.
"What the hell?" Someone said from the doorway. We looked over to see Billie, gaping at us.
"Billie, it just happened today. We will tell everyone when we are ready." I explained. Billie closed his mouth and nodded, backing away from the door and heading back to his room. Gerard planted his lips on mine for the third time.
I couldn't help but feel like my heart was complete. This day would have been perfect if it wasn't for Trent. I pushed him out of my mind and we ended the kiss, followed by us hugging. I sighed, content. Gerard was as close to perfect as a man could get.
If only Trent would go die in a hole.
♠ ♠ ♠
=) loved writing this
~Lauren