Status: Complete!

Save Me

Morgan.

I lazily threw my body onto my bed, sinking into the mattress graciously. Moving furniture, as well as painting, had truly worn me out today. I don’t possess the stamina that Tryce possess, and the fact that we were fixing up the house to make it easily sellable once the time comes doesn’t help my mental condition at all, but that’s a worry that will be saved for another day.

After all, tonight is Tryce and I’s one month anniversary and mother simply insists that we get out of the house to celebrate instead of being cooped up in here at night like we have been the entire vacation and will be for the remainder of it.

I heard my old bedroom door open and close softly, careful footsteps echoing throughout the room. Tryce has taken a big liking to my house, my room in particular. He finds my old home to be cozy, and my room to be the perfect expression of my true self, the complete opposite of my room in my Dad’s house. It’s hard calling that place a home and it will never be a home compared to this.

The mattress slowly sunk beside me and I let out a strangled groan in response to Tryce’s heavy weight throwing itself over my back.

“Get off,” I complained quietly, not having the energy to argue with him at this very moment.

“No,” he answered simply, settling himself on my bum in a more comfortable position as his slender fingers begin to trace up and down my spine absentmindedly. “You seem too tired to take me out tonight,” he said quietly.

“Take you out tonight?” I asked sarcastically, “make me do all the work.”

“Not my fault I don’t know my way around here. I wasn’t the one that basically grew up here,” he answered simply, flattening his palms side by side in the middle of my back as he began to knead the taut skin there mercilessly. His hands seem to emanate warmth that spread throughout my body like a fire set ablaze on a pile of wood.

I threw my head into my pillow in response, letting an almost grateful groan break free from my lips as his fingers continued to work their magic, showing no sign of stopping.

“I hate how you’re so miserable on such an important day,” he said quietly. “I was looking forward to it being just the two of us.”

“It can still be just the two of us,” I argued, already devising a plan to keep him in my bedroom all night, kneading the knots and my worries away with those magical fingers of his. Yes, I’d greatly enjoy that. It would be a one month anniversary well spent.

Tryce simply dug his fingers further into my back, wordlessly telling me to relax and let him take care of things without worrying so much. And for once, I actually listened to him without any thoughts of arguing crossing my mind. I was much too content with getting lost in the good feelings that were flowing through my veins while Tryce literally kneaded my pain away.

“How long has it been since you got a massage?” He finally asked me around a chuckle after at least twenty minutes of this special treatment.

“A while,” I moaned happily into my pillow, wrapping my arms around it and cuddling it to my chest as I continued to melt beneath Tryce’s very strong and capable hands.

He let loose a deep chuckle, just as he’s done every other time that I’ve released such a satisfied noise. He’s taken deep amusement in them. “I can tell,” he finally responded, leaning down to knead his elbow into the area right below my left shoulder.

“Do that again, that feels good,” I ordered simply, curling into his touch as he laughed once more, obeying my commands. I don’t deserve someone who takes such good care of me. “We should make this a traditional thing,” I mused. “I’d dig that.”

“You’d dig that?” He laughed, shaking his head at my odd use of terminology.

“Yeah, I would. I’d repay you, of course, because this is too good for me to let you do it to anyone else,” I decided as his hands moved to my right shoulder. I adjusted my position slightly, hugging the pillow more firmly to my chest.

“What? Hundred bucks each time I get to touch you like this?” He mused himself, and I could almost hear the greed and possession that leaked into his tone as he thought about his hands running over my bare back.

“Nah, sexual favors are right up my alley,” I insisted, smiling maliciously as his fingers froze almost immediately against the now warm skin of my back.

I turned over slightly, still beneath him, but so my back was twisted in a way that I hoped he thought was sexy. And as I did that, I allowed the most innocent facial expression that I could muster to place itself on my features. “Unless, of course, you’re not into that, Tee,” I murmured quietly, in a soft voice, playing with him. I haven’t had the chance to just be open sexually and flirtatiously with him since this relationship isn’t moving as quick as my other’s have, but I figured now was a great time to at least attempt to move forward, especially since it was our one month.

Tryce didn’t say anything, and I felt deep satisfaction at watching his eyes trace the curve of my back, all the way down to my bum, my sweatpants dipping dangerously low but now as low as he hoped. I flipped us over, changing things up as I gently crawled up his body, placing myself on top of him so that every line of my pale body was placed against his tan, godly one.

Our lips mingled gently, not getting too carried away. I didn’t know what would happen or what tonight holds for us since I didn’t necessarily plan for any of this, but I wanted tonight to be special somehow, some way, and I don’t want to force him into anything. Especially since he’s so awkward and hesitant because every aspect of a homosexual relationship is so new to him. Slow and steady has never really been my thing, but I don’t mind it that way with Tryce. It makes everything more better, intimate, meaningful.

I could feel has hands lazily come up to grasp my hips, his thumbs rolling into my hip bones as I deepened the kiss, parting his lips with my own to allow our tongues to engage in an intricate dance that he welcomes with open arms any day.

God, I love this boy. His hesitancy but familiarity and comfort with specific aspects of our relationship is absolutely adorable to me and his nervousness never ceases to strike a cord within me. It makes me want to reach out to him and comfort him, teach him just as he taught me how to swim. I want to help rebuild him, help him be the Tryce he wants to be instead of the one he became because of society. I want to save him.

Tryce seemed to sense my passion because both of his hands hesitantly traced my spine, sinking into my hair and massaging my head as I kissed him even more deeply, refusing to remove my lips from his for more than a second at a time. They’re so plump and enticing and I could honestly spend the entire night like this, in this exact position, kissing him until we both pass out due to the suddenly overwhelming fits of passion that’s coursing through our veins. The dirty part in the back of my mind wondered what making love to a boy as amazing as this would be like if a simple kiss made it feel like there was a wildfire raging within me, but the more logical part of me was brushing that thought away quickly. Who needs sex when you can be happy in a relationship so pure? The thought is foreign to me, but I’m liking the sound of taking things slow, not forcing myself on someone because for once, I actually care about that individual and what they think and where our relationship is going.

Just as I pulled away for air, Tryce grasped, clutching at my head as I slowly ducked it into his neck, using my right hand to tilt his head and massage his nape as I began my search for his sweet spot. His labored breathing echoed in my ear as one of his hands slid down my spine, the other one still tangled in my hair, guiding me around his neck as he fought to regain his breathing before I selfishly sweep it away from him again.

And just as I hit the jackpot, hearing him keen ever so quietly as I bit down on his neck and his hand finally dipped below the waistband of my sweatpants to knead the very top of my ass, my bedroom door swung open, bringing a loud bang along with it.

Tryce immediately jumped away from me, throwing me to the edge of my bed as he threw me off of him since he took cover in my bathroom. All warmth that was coursing through my veins immediately vanished and I turned over on my back, now a mess of my tangled bedspread as I kicked and flailed uselessly, angry at whoever had ruined such a delicate moment that Tryce and I were sharing on such an important day.

But when I sat up, all anger that I was experiencing quickly dissipated, immediately replaced with happiness and excitement.

“You assholes,” I dead-panned, staring at my three best friends who had just barged into my house randomly. Tommy, Michael, and Liam—triplets that lived down the street from me, all of which played football. The four of us used to be virtually inseparable whenever we were in school since I spent all my free time at home with my mother, aside from the occasional moment where she would kick me out so that I actually did maintain a somewhat active social life while in high school.

“Hey, man, we didn’t think we’d interrupt anything,” Tommy conceded, throwing his hands up.

“Yeah! Your mom called us, told us you were in town for a bit and we rushed right over since tonight’s the only night we don’t have practice,” Liam added on.

“The boys miss you. The team isn’t the same without its captain,” Michael agreed.

“But the captain seems to be able to find other ways to occupy his free time now that he doesn’t play anymore,” Tommy spoke once again, a hint of innuendo in his tone.

My eyes quickly drifted towards my bathroom door, the smallest crack evident in it where I could see one of Tryce’s blue eyes peeking through, a few loose strands of his curly locks thrown in his face. The triplets couldn’t see him from their view point.

“I have a visitor,” I stated blandly, “and it’s sort of our anniversary, so you guys came at a bad time,” I said hesitantly. I want to spend time with my friends. I’ve missed them so much, but today’s special to Tryce and I. They couldn’t have come any other day?

Liam ignored me all together, choosing to sprawl himself out onto my bed like the King he thinks he is. “We all have to go to Paradiso to celebrate your temporary homecoming. We all love that place and it’s a special occasion, so we can afford somewhere expensive.”

“And you can bring your boy,” Tommy agreed. “We were expecting a girl once your Mom said you brought along someone, but whatever.”

“Ugh, dude,” Michael finally cut in. “You’re laying on that bed? They probably fucked on it,” he joked, shivering mockingly in a disgusted manner.

“Tryce is a virgin,” I mumbled before they could continue with their hideous antics. They were my friends, but I didn’t want him to feel offended in any way. “And he’s standing in that door way. You guys freaked him out, but it’s not like he’s not in the room with us,” I continued on.

Tryce hesitantly opened my door, peeking out before he opened it all the way as Michael walked up to him.

“Damn, kid, he’s got to have at least a good three inches on us,” Tommy muttered under his breath.

“I know, isn’t he gorgeous?” I breathed simply in response, watching him watch Michael warily as he approached.

“So you’re the infamous Tryce,” Michael finally muttered, looking him up and down a few times. “Didn’t picture you as being this big or built,” he finally muttered. “You play football too?

“Uh, no,” Tryce muttered, his hand coming up to scratch his unruly locks. “Water polo during the school year, life-guarding in the summer, swimmer all year,” he explained.

“A polo pony!” Liam cackled, kicking his feet in the air. “Who would have thunk it?”

“Can you guys stop already? I’m about ready to kick you the fuck out if you’re so determined on ruining the first relationship in a long time that actually makes me happy.” I grumbled, folding my arms gently. Tryce shook his head, coming to sit beside me in the bed, throwing his body against the pillows as I haphazardly threw my head onto his abs, his hand coming up to lazily run through the strands of my dark locks.

“Tommy,” Tommy spoke, introducing himself to Tryce hesitantly. “This is Liam and Michael,” he said, pointing to the both of them. They were all practically identical with their light green eyes and lightly tanned skin, though they all had a few inches between the three of them and varying shades of brown hair. That’s honestly the only way I am able to tell them apart since they’re all loud and obnoxious.

“Tryce,” he said awkwardly, looking around at the three of them a bit overwhelmed.

“I’m just surprised it’s you, is all,” Tommy assured him. “Morgan used to tell us about you when he first moved here. It’s surprising that he even found you again and that you’re like… you know,” he trailed off.

“I guess,” Tryce conceded, hiking up his sweatpants.

“Anyway, we know this day is important to ya’ll, but this is the only day we can see him and we’d like to treat you two to a nice dinner where we can all catch up. What do you say?” Liam asked, rubbing his hands together as he stood up and walked to the door, his brothers in tow.

“We’re not giving you a choice, by the way. You have ten minutes to get ready!” Michael called over his shoulder, the door shutting behind him.

“They seem interesting,” Tryce stated once they closed the door.

“Loud and obnoxious is more like it,” I corrected him, “but they have big hearts and keep me entertained,” I finished off as I stood up and bustled about my old bedroom, looking for something suitable to wear to a relatively fancy restaurant. “We have no choice, you gotta change,” I instructed him.

He stood up, gently pressing a kiss to my lips before following my orders silently. Tonight will surely be interesting.

*

Tryce and I waved goodbye to the triplets as they drove home in their dad’s old beat-up pick-up truck, hooting and hollering all the way. Tryce practically had to carry me into my bedroom once dinner was over as we made our way throughout my house quietly, trying not to wake my mom or any of her live in nurses.

“Tonight was fun,” Tryce insisted as we both stripped to our briefs and hopped into bed. “They really, genuinely missed you.”

“We spent a lot of time together since we were on the team and everything,” I explained as I crawled into bed, curling into Tryce’s body immediately after he pulled the blankets over us.

Truth is, dinner went amazingly. Sure, I didn’t really plan on spending our one month anniversary with my old best friends, but it was great. Hell, I had no plans for our anniversary besides it just being him and I, but those were dashed pretty quickly. However, I realized that I greatly enjoyed the realization that my old best friends loved my new best friend and boyfriend, and that calming feeling followed me all the way home and into bed.

“Tonight was perfect,” I agreed with him. “I’m glad they like you.”

“I think I may have died if your best friends didn’t approve of me,” he admitted.

“Oh, hush. Don’t entertain such stupid notions,” I commanded him as I slowly drifted off into unconsciousness, curled into his warm body with an overwhelming feeling of contentment flooding me from within.

He laughed quietly as he settled himself into the mattress, preparing to fall asleep as well. “I love you,” he said quietly, curling into me.

“I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter has been long overdue, but school is really kicking me in the ass. However, I hope that you guys like it and will continue to stay with us since school is almost over and I can begin updating regularly again. <3

I'm currently really tired and suffering from allergies, so I'm sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, but I can't check it until the morning.