Status: Here kitty kitty

Darker Side of Me

Chapter 7

Holly looked at Alistair as he rushed into the dinning room, he had a pissed expression on his face. The King looked up at him as well, Holly gave a satisfied smile.

"You sire, she has escaped." Alistiar said panting. The King dropped his fork and stood up quickly.

"Why the hell do you mean she escaped? How the hell did she get out?" he growled marching up to Alistair, Holly sat back drinking wine with an amused look on her face.

"She surprised me...I let my gaurd down." he said stepping back some, the King shot out his hand grabbing Alistair by the throat and picked him up off the floor about a foot off the gorund.

"You let a panther get away. The daughter of that bitch who killed my mate, give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't kill you right now." the King growled.

"Please sire I-" Alistair started but the King squeezed harder cutting off his airway.

"Maybe I'll just throw you into the cells until that cunt is found." the King growled before he began dragging Alistair out of the dinning room. Holly jumped to her feet setting her glass down and hurrying to follow her father.

"How in the hell did a panther get all the way through my castle without my guards cat-HUNTER!!"
*********
Hunter entered the cabin he had rented next to a lake about an hour away from the castle. It was small but it'd have to do for a couple of days till he knew what to do. He should have never brought her to the castle in the first place. But he'd been so caught up in following his father's orders he didn't even think of why panthers were being killed.

Hunter found the bedroom and pulled back the covers and layed Elyria down, she was still out cold. He felt bad for injecting her again, but if he got caught carrying her through the castle with a struggling panther they would look suspious as hell. He had no choice, sighing he covered her up and took the chance to study her features. She didn't have much meat on her, she weighed nothing. Her hair was dark and reached just below her breast, reached he noted were atleast a C cup or bigger. She wasn't supposed to be beautiful to him, yet he couldn't bring himself to think otherwise.

Hunter shook his head and walked out of the bedroom, he needed to get his mind off her and start thinking of ways to keep her safe. Sighing he fell back against the couch and leaned his head back and closed his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short! But I was craving to write more to this, so maybe i can make my way to longer chaps.