My Guardian Angel

Forks are the Best

I leaned to the side and noticed someone standing right behind Joey. It was Ben…Ben Romans. Ben was what I would call ‘Bad Boy Image’. But, that was only on TV.
When I watched Ben on TV when they were featuring the ‘new Click 5 history,’ he was like…a devil to Kyle. He would always push him around to do everything for him.

He even made him sleep in the BASEMENT!
But from what I’ve heard from people who’ve met him, he’s not much of a devil after all.

AnyWay…

Ben glared at me with his pupils straightening down to the corner.

“Cool it, dude,” Joey says.
“Hey, you two annoying little pieces of flesh,” Joe called from a table. “Food’s ready.”

Joey and Ben gave me a little wave goodbye. But, since Joey was a very nice and decent person, he remembered that I was a huge fan and grabbed a piece of paper from his pocket with his picture on it and wrote his autograph with a black pen. “Here. Good luck.” He flashed a grin and followed Ben.

I picked up the piece of paper and smiled.

Sure, I seemed to be calming down on the outside…

But on the inside…?

I LOVE CLICK 5!!!

later, I went off to a bathroom break and noticed that Dad dropped one of his forks down on the floor.
I picked it up and glanced right up above me. It was…none other than…

KYLE!

“Excuse me,” he said. “Do you know where the forks are?”

Forks are the best. Really. Without the fork being there lying on the ground without anything to do other than that, Kyle wouldn’t have remembered to get a fork and asked me where he could find one for himself.

Thank you Fork! Thank you!!!

“Yeah, they’re right…” I pointed to the counter right across the cash register. “There.”

Kyle smiled. “Oh,” he said. “Sorry, I’m blind.” He flashed a huge smile and said, “Thanks.”

Yes, fork, thank you.

Kyle grabbed a fork and came walking back up to me. "You know, Joey there said that you're a really huge fan of our music. What's your name?"

"Addie."

"Addie. Addie...?"

"Addie Cullen."

"Oh I see. Joey didn't even bother to ask your name. That's how clueless and absent-minded he can be sometimes. Fortunately, he's not like that when we're on stage having a performance."

I smiled.

"Come," Kyle urged. "I'll show you something."

My heart beat like a horse galloping across the green and wild fields of a meadow where the wind seemed to lift up the horses up to the sky.
What could that something be?