Status: Currently working on it. DISCLAIMER: this idea came from Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shephard.

Deadly Little Secrets

A New Friend

Lexi's point of view:

I had didn't sleep at all last night. I was terrified that Justin might...do something. So what I did do was walk along the huge beach that was only a half a mile from the house.

The night was beautiful but my thoughts kept ruining the moment. The waves crashed onto the shore and I don't think I have seen a more beautiful sight.

"Beautiful, is it not?" asked a voice.

I turned around and saw a man who was probably just as old as Luke was....Luke...

I felt a tear fall down my face. I missed him; I missed Laurel too.

The man caught my tear as it ran down my cheek, "What's wrong?"

"I'm here! That's what's wrong," I said frusterated.

"Why is it so bad here?" he asked slightly offended.

I sighed, "It isn't here 'here' in which I don't want to be...it's just the person I am here with..."

"Who are you with?"

I chuckled bitterly, "A psyco."

"Should I call the cops?" he asked a bit concerned.

I shook my head furiously, "NO!"

The last thing I wanted was Laurel to go to jail because she 'technically' 'killed' Jacob.

"Why not?" he raised an eyebrow. A breeze came and my hair flew behind me while the man's shaggy brown hair got in his face.

"Reasons...I don't know why I am being so open to you," I sighed.

"Maybe because you NEED someone to open up to," he smirked.

"I already have someone to open up to."

"Where is he/she at?"

I paused and mumbled, "The States/"

He nodded, "Your secrets are safe with me."

I began to tell him all about Laurel's and I's secrets. What was the damage? He lived here and we lived there.

Of course I left out our morphing issue out...that secret was just too weird to tell.

He nodded as I went on about how our lives were slightly messed up and how I couldn't do anything than be married to Justin.

"You can come to my house and hide out there," he suggested.

"Who do you live with?"

"My sister," he said turning slightly red.

"Why?"

"Money issues," he sighed.

"I honestly don't want to be a bother..."

"A bother?!? You are being forced to marry your enemy and you think you're going to bother us?" he laughed, "Come on, I'm taking you away."

I happily followed him to the house and maybe for once I was going to be okay...now all I needed to do was contact Laurel.

Once we got there I politly asked the man...whose name I found was Tyler...and I texted Luarel feeling too lazy and sleepy to call her:

I'm at Tyler's house (a guy who was willing to get me out of the hell hole) I'm sorry if Justin gets pissed when he founds out g2g nite.

That was all I could muster. Tyler made me a pallet on the floor of the living room and he told me good night.

"Thanks again," I said with a smile.

"No problem," after that he left.

And this time I slept like a baby.