Status: done

The Poison

Questions - Clair

“Will, I cant let him die”

“Clair think very clearly about what you just said. He raped you! My baby sister. He raped you”

“I know Will, its just I cant let him die, he is part of Alice whether I want him to be or not. And trust me I don’t. I don’t what him to know, I don’t want Alice knowing either-”

“Knowing what mommy? Mummy, why do you have tears?” She ran across the room and her little hands danced across my face, taking with them the tears. Will left his arm wrapped around my shoulder as Alice sat down between us.

“What were you talking about mummy?”

“Nothing sweetie, don’t you worry your little head” I turned to William as Alice played with my fingers “I need to go and see Pete, I miss him, and I cant stay here, not when he is near my child”

“I understand, I want to talk to him as well” William picked up Alice and swung her around so that giggles erupted from her mouth. I shoved all of our clothes into a bag and took Alice in my arms, I gave a small smile to my brother.

“Are you coming just now?”

“Yes,” Just before I transported or whatever you want to call it, I turned to Will.

“Race you!”

Within a blink I stood outside the warehouse and knocked on the door. Pete answered the door just as William turned up,

“No far you cheated Clair” Pete gave a strange look at me. I felt him invade my mind slightly, trying to find out why Be nice he wants to talk to you. We all walked into the living room, leaving the men to talk me and Alice sat on the couch playing. After half an hour Pete came down the same level as us and played with Alice and me, she looked up at him with very curious eyes. They reminded me of Pete’s due to the browns in them.

“Pete, are you my daddy?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short yes,
a small cute filler, yes
Am i sorry for the length of time it took me to post this, YES
Will you still comment, Please?