Status: This is my story! Please dont copy it!

I Had His Secret,He Had Mine

He and Me Aren't Exactly What You Call "Together" Anymore

The next day, in Reading, we were working on group projects. When I meant group projects, I meant partner projects. I was gonna wait for one of my friends to come over and ask me if they wanted to be my partner. Things didn't work out as I wanted them to.
"Wanna be my partner?" asked Braden.
"Well, I was gonna-" I stopped. I looked at his face which was waiting for me to give him an answer and I knew if I said no he would start yelling at me. I don't know why I haven't broke up with him yet but something just keeps me holding onto him.
"Sure." I said kind of angry because I didn't get to be with someone I could get along with.
"Okay. So, are you busy tonight?" he said.
"Well, no but I'm grounded." I said waiting for him to start yelling at me.
"Oh. I guess that's OK. I just thought I would ask you a question but I guess ill just ask you later." he said
"You can tell me now if you want." I said.
"Okay. Do you want to go to prom with me?" he said.
Oh no. I knew this would happen. I feel like if I say no, then he will brake up with me and I wont be able to go to prom because I wont have a date.
"Sure! I was waiting for you to ask me that! I'm so excited!" I said that like it was the best thing in the world even though it wasn't even close to that.
"Great! I'm so excited!" he said.
The bell then rang and we walked out together. I was on my way to Jamie's locker (we said we would meet there after first block.) but then I saw her in the nurses office.
"Oh no." I said in a quiet, scared voice.
I ran into the nurses office.I saw her in one of the rooms with the bed. She was crying.
"Excuse me, I'm here to for Jamie." I said.
"Jamie is fine, you can go back to your classroom and see her later." said the nurse.
"Thank you, but I need to see Jamie." I said starting to get irritated because I could of already been in there.
"Honey, please go back to your classroom." said the nurse. I could tell she was starting to get angry too.
"Actually, my teacher sent me down here for her." I said. I was lieing. I needed to know what was going on with Jamie.
"Oh, I'm sorry to keep you waiting. You can go see her." the nurse said.
"Thanks." I said. It felt like I was at an actual doctors office. The way she talked to me. It was creepy. I ran into the room.
"Jamie! What happened?" I said in a concerned voice.
All she did was cry. But she was crying harder then when I saw her from the window.
"You can tell me." I said.
"I didn't know what to do! He, he told me I had to meet him by the gym after school today. I, I didn't say anything. He told me that I know what my answer has to be. I didn't want to say no because I thought he would hurt me. I started crying and didn't want anyone to see me so I went to the nurses office to calm myself down." she said and then started bursting out crying again.
"Your OK. It is over now and you are with someone you can trust. You probably went going to anyways but just in case, DON'T MEET HIM AT THE GYM! Be smart. Don't worry about what will happen tomorrow. I will take care of it." I said trying to calm her down.
"You, you will? But what if he starts to hurt you?" she said.
"He wont. If he puts one finger on me, I am telling someone about what he did to you and if he did something to me, then I would tell them about that too." I said.
"Well, OK. Thanks. You don't know how much that means to me." she said.
We both left and continued our classes that were currently going on then.
The rest of the day went by fast. As I walked down by the gym to go outside and meet my sister by her car, I saw "him".
I think you know who "him" is. If you don't, "he" is Jamie's boyfriend. His name is Peter, but we don't like saying his name so we call him "him".
I stared at him. He glanced at me for a second but long enough to see that I was looking at him.
"Can I help you?" he said.
I didn't want to say anything to him because I didn't want what is happening to him, start happening to me. For some reason, I said something.
"No. No you can't."
"Well then stop staring at me." he said with an angry voice.
"That's not a problem. Who would want to stare at something cold like you?" I said.
OK so I was lieing. I didn't actually say that. I wanted to though. This is what I really said:
"I wasn't staring at you." I said. I could tell he didn't believe me but I don't care. I walked away.
When I meet up with my sister, I somehow got what happened today, out of my mind. But, I had to start planing what I would say to him tomorrow. As scared as I am to face him for tomorrow. I kept telling myself: Its for my best friend.