Status: Edited Version of I Don't Love U Or Do I?

The Scarlett Proposal

I Don't Love U Or Do I? 42

CALEB'S POV:

After what Rose did today, I just couldn't take it anymore! I hated what I did at the party and I hate what I can't do now. I never knew or thought of Rose as that type of girl, you know the type that actually cared about kids and actually wanted one of their own.

Everyone used to call her a slut and I didn't believe them at first, until she cheated on me with one of my best friends, which caused me to break up with her and meet Scarlett again.

But, after today, I don't believe them anymore.

I was walking past her room when I heard her say, "I'm sorry, Caleb."

I wondered what it was she was talking about and stepped back over there. I was so shocked and surprised at what Rose was about to do. She was standing on a stool and wrapping a long and thick rope around her neck, which was attached to the ceiling fan right above her head. I gasped as I realized what she was attempting and rushed into the room. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down right into my arms.

"What are you doing?!" I cried.

"I'm sorry, Caleb! I'm so sorry!" she sobbed. "But, it's my fault that this all happened. I started it and I have to end it!"

"No, you don't!" I could feel tears pouring from my eyes as well. "You can't do this to me and especially not to your unborn child. It's not fair!"

Rose picked her head up and I could see her eyes shining with tears.

"Then then what am I supposed to do?" she continued. "I don't want anything to happen between you and Scarlett. And I still really love you!"

"Then why did you cheat on me with Tyler?" I managed to say.

"Oh, Cal, I never meant to! Tyler blackmailed me and said that if I didn't, then he'd rape me and ruin you. And I just couldn't take that chance."

'Wow, I totally misunderstood her!' I thought to myself. 'I should've at least asked or talked to her before making such a drastic decision. How stupid am I?!'

I could feel Roses' eyes on me and looked down at her.

"Don't ever do this again!" I told her sternly.

"I promise, I won't." she nodded.

I placed my hand on her stomach, Rose looked down and smiled, then placed her hand over mine. Then without thinking, I tilted my head down and brushed my lips against hers. It was supposed to be a small consoling kiss, but then it turned into so much more. I knew I should've stopped, but a part of me didn't want to and let me either.

I'm really glad that Scarlett wasn't here witnessing all this. She and I were going to her house to give her parents and sister a quick surprise visit before going to the mall. I was just about to go out with her, but I couldn't seem to find my wallet and she went outside to wait for me.

"CALEB?!"

'Oh, shit! I guess I spoke way too soon.'

I quickly pulled away from Rose and looked up at Scar. She marched over to us with her hands on her hips and an evil glare on her face.

"How could you?!" she demanded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy guyz, here's another ch. i forgot to post.
Sry. ='(
& njoy! =)