Status: Keeping it up as long people seem interested

Open Your Eyes, 'Cause Baby I'm All That You Need

02.

“Pack your things” Taylor said after barging into my room. Sometimes I really regretted giving her a key.
“And where exactly are we going?” I asked. I watched as she stretched up on her tip toes to reach my suitcase in the top of my closet. After a few failed attempts she finally got it down, continuing to throw it on the bed (on my feet nonetheless, since I was nicely tucked into bed still) and begin to pick up shorts and tank tops off of my floor. “I know that this may come as a shock to you, but I CAN pack for myself.” I said ill-toned because it was so early.

“Well then get to it” she said with a smile.
“You still haven’t told me where we’re going!” I exclaimed frustrated with her for being such a bubbly person in the morning.
“Oh, right. We’re going to Maryland.” I’m pretty sure that I gave her a look like she was absurd. I had never been to Maryland, and as far as I knew, neither had she.
“And we’re going there…why?” I responded. I swear this had to be some kind of sick joke. Why would we just up and travel to Maryland?
“The question is, ‘why not?’” She responded as she continued to throw shoes and makeup into a duffel bag.

“Have you forgotten that we have jobs to work, rent to pay, and responsibilities to fulfill?” I asked.
“It’s all taken care of; now get up and finish packing.” I rolled my eyes and did as she said, just because I knew that once her mind was made up, there was no changing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much to say. Just posting about seven chapters all at once... Ha.