Status: Keeping it up as long people seem interested

Open Your Eyes, 'Cause Baby I'm All That You Need

04.

After showing our tickets we scrambled into the venue, Taylor immediately heading over to buy merch. I instead opted to use the restroom since I knew I’d need to go sooner or later. On my way there, someone ran into me, nearly sending me crashing to the floor. I steadied myself, prepared to curse at this mystery person, when I saw him, Matt, the adorable Eagles’ fan, staring back at me.

“What’re you doing here?” he asked, speaking as if he were confused.
“I really don’t know” I responded still shocked “but I could ask you the same”. We both just stared at each other for awhile, that is until someone began calling his name over the walkie-talkie strapped to his pants.
Matt then proceeded to talk into said walkie-talkie telling the guy on the other end, Vinny, that he’d “be over to the merch booth in a bit”. It’s easy to say that I was confused.
Just as he was getting ready to speak to me, a girl ran up asking him to take a picture with her. Talk about confusing…now I definitely was mixed up. The second that she walked away Vinny (whoever he was) radio-ed Matt again telling him that he “needed him ASAP”. Matt sighed looking back and forth between me and the ground.

“You can go” I said eyeing the walkie-talkie clipped to his side.
“I don’t have much choice” he said with a frown. He turned like he was going to walk away then, but moved to face me again instead. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a tour laminate. “Meet me backstage in an hour; hopefully things won’t be so crazy by then”.
I nodded my head, though I still had no idea what was going on, or why he was in a random venue in Baltimore, Maryland. Even more, I didn’t know why I was in the same random venue in Baltimore, Maryland.
♠ ♠ ♠
lsdkf;sldkfss;