I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"You need a friend tonight?"

He shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked down the dark sidewalks. John needed some time alone, away from his band mates. His breathing was getting heavier and his heart lumped slowly and it was slowing down, but not in a good way. The craving that had been raging all month was taking over, and he needed the cure quickly. John knew the only cure for it was Sierra and she lived thousands of miles away from his current location.

The craving had been hurting him, physically and mentally. Physically, it gave him heartache, where his heart would race up and hurt his ribcage and also giving him constant panic attack every time he was surrounded by fans. Mentally, the craving gave him a mood swing every time he remembered about Sierra. She had John under her spell.

John wasn’t paying attention where he was going until he heard some giggling laughter from an unknown person. He looked up and saw some girls, dressed up in a small clothes. One of them looked up and down on him, like she was eye raping him. Her friend bumped her elbow so she’d take a step forward.

The girl smirked and walked towards John with a seductive smile. “You need a friend tonight?”, she asked with the smirk still plastered on her lips.

He bit his tongue before answering. Of course he craved for a one night stand, but that girl wouldn’t please him as much as Sierra did. She shifted her weight and tilted her head. “Well?”

John couldn’t think straight so the next thing he did was shoving his tongue down her throat and pushed her into the dark alley next to them. She was a prostitute, so she knew what she was doing.
She had her right leg around John’s right hip as she wrapped her arms around his neck, sliding in her tongue as they fought for control. John’s mind was like a storm, he didn’t know what he wanted, he didn’t know what he was going to do, but his lust took control. He squeezed her ass and she let out a moan as she jumped and locked both of her legs around his waist.

Her top was showing her cleavage so much, John couldn’t help it. He bit the top hem of it and ripped her top off until it revealed her breasts. John buried his face inside her cleavage and nibbled on her skin. She was being impatient and her hands made their way to John’s jeans button and unbuttoned it fast. John slid down her panties with one hand as one hand still pressed against the brick wall behind her.

When her panties were already on her knees and John’s pants were already on his ankle, he pushed into her. They both groaned when he moved in deeper into her.

“Fuck! You’re so hard!”, she groaned as she shot her head back and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. “You’re a monster.”, she moaned.

“Sierra, oh my God, Sierra.”, John moaned when he grabbed her hips and pressed her body onto his so he’d get deeper.

“Who the fuck is Sierra?”, she asked but sounded like a moan. John didn’t answer but he kept on pushing. The sex didn’t cure his craving but it was like an antidote. It’d do until they got to Tempe and he could try to go to Phoenix to find Sierra. “Baby, I could do better than Sierra.”, she whispered into John’s ear.
************
“Fuck!”, Sierra yelped as she backed away, staring at the shattered glass on the kitchen’s floor. Her hand clutched onto the edge of the island counter as she contained her balance back. Rushed footsteps were heard and suddenly, Sara appeared with her sunglasses pushed on the top of her head and her mouth hung open.

“Sierra, you okay?”, she asked as she rushed towards her friend and gasped at the shattered glass. “What happened?”

“N-Nothing, I guess.”, Sierra muttered and crouched down, picking up the big pieces of the glass and trying not to cut herself.

Sara narrowed her eyes and crouched down too, helping up Sierra to clean the glass. “You’re not a klutz, S, I know something’s up.”

“I don’t really know.”, Sierra stood up and put the glass pieces she picked on the counter and waited until Sara did the same. “I had this… feeling, I guess. A really bad feeling, like some sort of vision…”

“Vision? I’ve always knew there’s some sort of six sense thing in your family.”

“It’s different.”, she mumbled and leaned her arms onto the counter, carefully so she won’t cut her arms from the pieces on the counter. “It’s about John.”

Sara’s eyes widened. “John? How? And what did you see?”

“It was dark and cold. But, John was with another girl… and they were… making out.”, she whispered that last words and then, her breath stuck in her throat.
Sierra didn’t know what was going on and she didn’t know why she suddenly had that vision. Her heart crumbled when she remembered about it and she didn’t realize that tears forming on the corner of her eyes.

“Sierra.”, Sara whined and wrapped her arms around Sierra’s petite frame. “He’s not worth your tears, hun.”

She was embarrassed and felt pathetic that she cried for a guy who didn’t even remember her. She wiped the tears off with her fingers and chuckled. “You’re right.”

“Okay, I know it’s already dark outside, but your pool is so addicting, can we lounge out there again?”, Sara pouted. She was trying to cheer Sierra up all day and all night, but it looked like it didn’t work. She knew that all Sierra needed was John, and his explanation.

Sierra giggled and wrapped her arm around her best friend’s shoulder. “Come on.”

They walked with their arms linked together to the poolside of the McAllisters’. When they got to the poolside, they lounged out on the wooden pool chairs as Sara scrolled down on her SideKick.

“Uhm, Sierra, I got a text from my uncle and he said he got me two tickets for…”

“For?”, Sierra asked. Sara’s uncle was a big music producer in Arizona, and he usually gives free tickets to Sara and Sierra.

Sara pursed her lips and sighed. “If you don’t want to use it, I won’t use it either, it’s just—“

“Sara, for who’s show?”, Sierra demanded.

“For The Maine’s.”
♠ ♠ ♠
so,it's kind of a filler~ and sorry if it sucks
and will John and Sierra meet at the Tempe show?;)
comments pleaaaasseeeeeee:3
<3
P.S! this is what Sierra's house and her pool looks like:)
she lives in the outskirts of Phoenix and she's loaded so yeah:)