Status: Woo! Zacky V!

My Little Girl

:Six:

November 7, 1999.
1:45 pm


"Dude, you gotta talk to us." Jimmy said.
"Yea what he said"Zack said.
"I saw her at Wal-Mart" I said.
"Who?" They said.
"Erica." I said.
"Erica. As in. Your Erica?" Zack said. I nodded and sat the squirming toddler down.
"What did she say" they said.
"She told me she was coming over today. And I told her no, she wasn't because I wasn't going to let here ruin Brayten's 3rd birthday and that if she really fucking cared about Brayten, she would've called or came to see her." I said.
"What happened after that?" Jimmy said.
"She said I couldn't keep her away from Brayten. I said 'Watch me. You left us Erica. If you ever fucking cared, you would've at least called. It breaks my fucking heart when I'm woken up at night by Brayten screaming for her Mommy.' and then I told her that Tori was more of a mom to her than she would ever be. She said 'No one can replace me I'm her mother'" I said.
"What did you say?" Zack said.
"I seriously glared at her and said 'Not according to our daughter. I have to take on the role as Mommy and Daddy. I'll gladly take you to court over her. I don't really want to, but I will if I have to. Just go away Erica. I'm doing fine without you!' And then I walked off.." I said.
"Dude. Thats bad. My dad, his a lawyer.I'll call and see what he can do to help us because it sounds like you're going to have to go to court over her."Zack said. Zack and his parents had made up when Breyleigh was about a year and a half. They had come down for something and when they saw their son with the little girl, they could be mad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We%27ll_Be_a_Dream
"I know Zack. Just soo much drama." I said as I got up and grabbed my daughter.
"Mom! I'm going out! I have Brayten" I said. I buckled Bray in and got in the drivers seat. I pulled out and drove the 15 miles to the mall. I grabbed Brayten and walked inside. She laid her head on my shoulder and we walked through the mall. I was in hot topic and not watching her like I should have. I was paying and turned around to see her sitting on the floor beside me. I lifted her up and walked out. I placed my fingers around my daughters tiny hand and started walking again.
"Where we going Daddy?" she asked me. I bent down on her level.
"You get to pick Brayten. It's your birthday" I said. I ended up in about 4 different stores with my daughter pulling me. I finally found a bench and collapsed breathing deeply. I closed my eyes for a minute. A very short lived minute because as soon as Brayten noticed, she slapped my stomach. I groaned and grabbed her. I bit my lip as I carried her through the mall on my hip. I kissed her head as I heard her high pitched voice. I gave Brayten a face.
"Ice cream?" I asked. She did a happy dance and I knew I was going to pay for this later. Honestly, I didn't care, I just need to get away from the devil. I grabbed the little girl and we walked towards the food court. Fuck my life, Erica was in the food court too. I saw a girl buying coffee. I sat Brayten on the table.
"Stay. Don't go with anyone." I said. She nodded. I walked up to the girl.
"Hi, I'm Zacky"I said.
"Gena." The girl said, noticing me.
"Okay so this is going to sound so random but you see that girl over at the sushi place, well thats my ex girlfriend. She dumped me with a 3 day old 3 years ago. I have a daughter, her name is Brayten. Would you do me a huge ass favor and pretend to be my girlfriend for like 10 minutes." I said. She looked at me weird.
"You're crazy." she said.
"I know that." I said.
"I'll do it." she said. I turned around to see that Brayten was gone. I think my heart quit beating for a minute.
"Zacky, are you okay?" Gena said.
"She's gone." I said.
"Who, Zacky." She said.
"Not only Erica, but Brayten. Brayten knows not to go off with strangers. She doesn't know Erica." I said. She placed her hand on my shoulder.
"Come on. We have a 3 year old to find" she said. I took a deep breath and we started walking. I finally saw Ericas husband ahead of me.
"KRIS!" I yelled. He turned around.
"What?" He sneered at me.
"Where the fuck is Erica." I hissed.
"In the car." he hissed.
"What the fuck is your problem" Gena said beside me.
"This douchebag, here, won't let my wife see her daughter."he said. She looked at me.
"If Erica ever fucking cared about Brayten, she would've at least called. I haven't heard from Erica in 3 years. She expects it to be a-okay when she shows up. No, it's not. Because I've had to raise that little girl for 3 years. My daughter comes before anything. You can't judge me for wanting to keep my little girl from being hurt." I hissed, ready to punch him. But then his face softened. He smiled sadly at me and walked away.
"Stay here. I'll get your daughter for you." he said. I was confused, to say the least. I thought he hated me? Was I wrong? Was he just trying to be nice? Was he really going to get my daughter? So many questions were answered when I saw Brayten being carried by the tall blonde man. I almost started crying when I took her from him. After a quick thanks and a number switch with Gena, I was on my way home.

Here we go, again...
♠ ♠ ♠
Introducing....GENA!

Well it's been:

A very longggg time..
I've been uber busy.
Also, this chapter was very very crappy.
And I'm sorry. :/

So comment and make me feel better?

- Kyle Michael Jay Allen(iSkittles)