Lust.

Friends.

The feelings I get around you are insane. Sometimes I can't even breathe, can't even look up to meet your eyes for fear you'l see what I'm trying to hide. From the minute I see you til the minute you leave my heart beats irregularly and forgets how to function. atria-ventricular fibrilation.
You tell me such simple phrase like the fact I make you smile like crazy. You have no idea how much that means to me, what it does to me. Its like a soft haven of light, it's my hope.
I could say my feelings towards you are pathetic and weak, but that would be doing you injustice. I cant lie, it feels right. Like two pieces of a puzzle finally fitting together. Perfect, a word I dare not use, yet it pops into my head everytime I think of you.
You'll never relise all this, it should make me sad. Maybe it does a little bit. It also makes me feel glad. I dont know what your reaction would be, maybe not so much disgusted as suprised and confused. I know you wouldn't like it. You'd feel like I'd lied to you.
I took you so far and brought you out of your shell, made you trust utterly in a sole human being, made you bring down your walls and stop sheilding your emotions from others.
Would you hate me for decieving you, under the pretence of this eight lettered lie?
I love you. I just forgot to add the "in" everytime I said it.
You said no one has ever hurt you the way I did.. I asked for forgiveness, you gave it.
Its ironic you somehow think you owe me, that you should be grateful for the day I decided to sit on the seat next to you. That I turned round and said hello to you. That we spent the next four days in a tournament of noughts and crosses. You smiled even then, I noticed it, though you deny it.
That dare to kiss you, should I have accepted it? Maybe. Things might have turned out differently, but how do we know for the better? For we are both spoken for, neither of us can be more then bestfriends with the other.
But tell me angel, am I the only one dancing this game?
Can you look me in the face and tell me all those late nights, the honesty games, the dares, the truths, the utter sharing of our souls with one another, the fights, the anger, the hate, leaving and then coming back into one another's arms, all of this has had no impact on you? That you dont feel anything?
Look me in the face and tell me honestly the answer, and I'll sleep tonight with a smile on my face.