Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Apology Galore

*ALEX’S POV*

I stormed through the castle trying to calm myself slightly, so my husband’s wouldn’t suspect something, yes they’d find out but I rather them find out later so I can do my disciplining.

Shaking my head and growling under my breath I rub my stomach feeling light kicks, entering the dining room I take my seat doing well to ignore my husband’s curious glances and waiting for three of my boys to come in, boy were they in for a treat.

I heard faint murmurs as my boys came in.

“I know, I wonder what has gotten into him?”

“Seriously I mean he was being all selfish, ‘no I want to do my own thing’. Does he not care about us anymore?”

“For real I mean he needs to get over himself. Oh wow.”

“You said it he’s not even here for dinner, are we really not that important?”

“He’s being all selfish and self absorbed.”

I wanted to scream bloody murder as they took their seats, looking around the hall to see it was just us, no guest and no other relatives, just the immediate family.

“Mom…” Damien trailed off as I stood my face cold.

“We need to talk.”

They all nod gulping slightly, my husband’s all shoot me very puzzled looks.

“Damien how are your newest projects going?” I ask directing my gaze to him.

He shrinks back in his seat as his father’s black eyes rest on him too, giving him a curious look.

“T-they’re going good.” He stutters.

“Good good, Xavier how’s the writing sweetie?” I let my gaze flicker to him.

“Umm, good.” He mumbles, though something’s going on behind his eyes, I refrain from shooting my own quizzical look and finally I move onto Zimmy.

He shudders as his dad’s gaze rests on him also.

“Zimmy, how’s your latest song coming?”

“Uhh…g-great.” He chokes.

“Great, oh do any of you boys know how Kaspien’s newest art projects are coming?” I smile a sickly sweet smile, Xavier noticeably pales which is a miracle for him, and again I resist the urge to ask what’s wrong because I’m sure I know what the problem is.

All of them shake their heads looking anywhere but me.

“Hmm, yes that’s what I thought, you boys would never guess what I saw when I went into your room today.”

They all remained silent, all deathly pale and shrinking into their seats as their dads eyes fixate on them as they start to understand what’s going on.

“No guesses? Well I’ll tell you boys, I saw your little brother reduced to sobs of fury, depression, self loathing, and hopelessness. Not only that but he managed to smash one of his pieces of pottery, ruin one of his newer paintings and was new tearing a sketch I’m positive if I hadn’t run in, in time he wouldn’t have a workshop left.”

I watched as their mouths fell open and their eyes bulged out. Yet again Xavier looked near to tears but he seemed to be fighting them off.

“Would you like to know why he felt the need to do this, oh I’ll tell you anyways, because the very people who inspire him who he looks up to who he loves who he wishes would glance at his art don’t. You boys are those people, I know for a fact when you have something new, when one of you boys have a new creation, has your talent ready to be viewed he drops everything and goes to see it, but when he asks for that respect returned he gets excuses. His muse, his inspiration, his brothers turn away. You know he isn’t y’alls slave. He is your brother , show him that respect. The reason he isn’t here is because I asked him not to be, the reason he refused to see your new prank was because I told him to say no and I bet you everything it tore him apart inside. Yet you were all to blind and selfish to see that! So when he asks for you to view his stuff you better drop what you’re doing and go see his stuff, you all be his number one fan and supporter like he is for all of you.” I sighed exasperated by the end of my speech.

I placed my hand on Lucifer’s shoulder seeing how upset he was at his son’s treatment.

Finally Xavier broke, a small sob ripping from his throat and into the silence before I could ask what was wrong Amaranth growled and stood up walking over to his son.

I looked slightly alarmed as he towered over him, growls issuing forth.

“A-Amaranth?” I murmured making my way to his side.

“How could you say something like that?!” He screamed outraged at Xavier.

Xavier simply sobbed in response, shaking his head.

“Say something! You set him over the edge, how could you say that to him!?” Amaranth screamed at him, making Xavier sob more.

I leaned down next to him, looking up at Amaranth as he growled.

“What, what did you do honey?” I ask trying to get Xavier to look at me.

He just shakes his head, leaning his face in the crook of my neck.

“Amaranth?” I sigh looking up at him.

He just shakes his head, still staring down at his son.

We waited a moment before Xavier finally choked out a response.

“I-I didn’t m-m-mean t-to. I-I w-was f-fu-frustrated, a-and he w-was the f-first p-person I-I e-encountered, b-b-bu-but th-that’s n-no excuse. I-I…..” He stopped talking in favor of sobbing into my neck.

I shushed him rubbing my hand up and down his back.

“Mo-…”

I looked up as Kaspien entered the room his eyes frozen on the scene in front of him he looked like his fight or flight instincts took over as confliction ran through his eyes.

“Come on in here, sweetie we need a family conference ok?” I asked.

He nodded walking in, Lucifer grabbed him bringing him onto his lap and cradling him into his chest, and Kaspien welcomed the action but didn’t move his eyes from Xavier.

“X-Xavier…I forgive you.” Kaspien whispered.

Xavier simply sobbed more, shaking his head.

“N-no. I-I….Kaspien, I’m s-so so-sorry! I-I’m s-s-such a…a jerk!” He shrieked.

“Well, yeah what you said was really mean, but I know you didn’t mean to. And what good would I do keeping grudges; I want all of this behind us.” Kaspien said.

“M-me too. I r-really am sorry, I didn’t mean for you to fuck off. I-I….I was in a bad mood and took it out on you which I had to right to do.” Xavier sniffled, looking up finally, his eyes red and puffy from all the crying.

“Kaspien I’m sorry too, for always ignoring your talent and making you help with all of my songs.” Zimmy spoke up.

“Yeah I’m sorry too bud, I always make you stop what you’re doing to see my new pranks of new weapons.” Damien added.

“Yeah we’re going to start looking at your projects; you deserve it more than anyone.” Zimmy said, looking Kaspien in the eye.

I quirked an eyebrow at the look, Zimmy was always very protective over Kaspien, he had a major sweet spot for him, but lately he’s been different, like affectionate.

I shot Acanthus a look to see if he noticed but he didn’t seem to.

“R-really?” Kaspien gaped.

“Yeah we need to start showing you the same respect and support you show us.”

A bright smile took over Kaspien’s face, he was glowing.

“Kaspien, can we see your stuff now?” Xavier asked.

Kaspien squealed, jumping off of Lucifer and grabbing Xavier’s hand making Xavier grab Zimmy who grabbed Damien.

I smiled now that, that whole scenario was over.

Looking back at my husband’s they all looked like the whole situation was still processing.

“Oh just forget trying to understand! Now someone come with me to the kitchen because I want cookie dough!” I exclaimed dragging them all behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys
sorry i meant to post this eariler but yee
haha got caught up in the next chapter
ill post that now too :) so whn u done this go clickety clack to the next :D

ZionCelestia
hugs.from.holly
Cheesecake Freak
Atychiphobia.
THxFan
AJ Vengeance Roars
moonlightray
rawrrxixeatxyou
HurricaneAdriana
flutterby13
Charlotte..
boundariesthatdivide
Rainbow. Unicorn.
we are not amused;
ddbaby1234
heavilybrokenxx
kittyhate666
BobThePurpleAntelope
NeverEndingDarkness
Darren Cordeux
xXDark _Angel Xx
matt1lema
celeste
Hot Mess?
Camile Meissen
dn angel
TheSecretLiesWithinU
MattLuvv
MiniTree
totallytasha
xDyousillygoose
Just Love Me
Vampyre's of course
X_hello_hello_X