Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

"I'll Fix It."

*KASPIEN’S POV*

My eyes widened slightly and my mouth fell agape. My lower lip trembled as his words echoed through my head.

“O-okay…” I breathed out, my air slowly chocking off. No one’s ever told me to… fuck off. It felt as if he had just ripped my heart out. The air in my lungs slowly contracted and slowly squeezed out as I breathed. I turned around slowly, my knees wobbly as I walked towards the door. Tears fogged up my vision, but I brushed them away quickly. There was no use in crying. He was right. The painting could’ve waited. I didn’t have to annoy him.

I closed the door behind me quietly, careful not to disturb anyone before walking towards my studio. I walked in and closed the door, my knees finally giving out. I pulled them up to my chest and wrapped my tail around them, my ears flat on my head. Tears spilled over my eyes as a soft sob escaped my lips. I shuddered, burying my head in my arms. Ripples and quaked shook my body as I cried. My chest heaving and the echoing words.

“No I said not right now Kaspien! Ju-just fuck off!”

“Ju-just fuck off!”

“Ju-just fuck off!”

“Ju-just fuck off!”

“Ju-just fuck off!”

“Ju-just fuck off!”

I shuddered, cringing and holding my hands to my fluffy ears.

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” I cried out, sobbing and letting the wheezes come out of my chest. I felt like a pressure was applied on my chest, suffocating me. My heart felt like it was crumbling to pieces. All I wanted to do was show him my pictures. I wanted them to love them. I only painted for them. If they didn’t even want to see them, what was the use in painting? Taking photos? Doing everything to please them. I sobbed again, trying to clear my mind, but it just kept hitting me.

“Not now, later…”

“Sorry, I’m sort of busy Kasp… I’ll see them later.”

“Kasp, maybe I can see them after I’m done.”

Then there was the occasional, falling asleep without even answering my question. I sobbed again, shaking my head and trying to stop the thoughts from flowing.

They never wanted to see my work. NEVER!

They were always too busy, or not enough time, or whatever other reason they came up with. They were all just… excuses. They didn’t want to see my work. Not that they couldn’t. Or didn’t have time.

“They don’t WANT to!” I sobbed as I stood shakily. I sobbed softly as I walked over to the paintings I created a little while ago. I grabbed the nearest one and ran the end of my pain brush through it, slashing through the canvas. I sobbed, tears rolling down my cheeks and the pain in my chest only increasing. I shrieked in pain and melancholy as I grabbed the nearest pottery bowl and smashed it against the wall. I sobbed again, a whine coming from my throat as I grabbed a drawing. I was about to rip it in half when the door burst open from our bedroom.

“Kaspien! Baby, stop!” I heard Alex shrieked, running towards me. I gasped and sobbed again, falling to my knees when he grabbed a hold of me. I shuddered, leaning into his touch.

“Shhh…” he murmured, hugging me tightly and rocking me back and forth as I cried. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I squeezed my eyes shut, burying my head in his chest. He rubbed my back, continuing to try to shush me as I clutched onto him. I choked a little on the sobs, my air cutting off. Alex rubbed my back and kissed my temple over and over. I sobbed again, turning around and hugging him tightly, letting my face bury itself in his nook.

He shushed me again, rocking us again.

“Shhhh, baby, breathe.” He murmured. I shuddered, shaking my head.

“What happened, Kasp?” he asked, kissing my temple. I shuddered, sobbing and shaking my head.

“N-noth-tht-thing.” I sobbed out.

“Kaspien, don’t you dare lie to me.” He snapped. I shuddered, letting my head fall onto his shoulder as I silently cried.

“Just tell me baby, shh.” He murmured. I looked up and shuddered, shaking my head.

“I… I w-wen-nt t-t-to aa-ask X-Xavier i-if he-ehe w-ww-wanted to s-see m-my pa-paint-tting… b-but he s-s-said n-no. I j-just… w-wish t-they’d l-loo-ok a-aat s-some o-of tthem s-sosmeetimes… b-but i-it-it’s okay… I k-know t-they’re t-things a-aare m-more i-impor-rtant.” I sobbed out. He cocked an eyebrow and frowned.

“Oh, Kaspien! Don’t you dare say that! You are just as important as them! Baby, you can’t possibly tell me you think Damien’s pranks are more important than your art!” He exclaimed. I shuddered and shrugged, another sob working its way out off of my tongue. He cocked an eyebrow and kissed my cheek.

“Baby, you don’t think that way. Don’t you dare. A prank isn’t worth as much as this.” He murmured, taking the paper from my hands and un-crumpling it, showing me the sketch of a panda. I shuddered, shaking my head and shrugged.

“Look, they’re all equal. Okay? And what do you mean they’re not seeing your paintings?! They haven’t seen them yet?” he asked. I shook my head against his chest. He gasped.

“That’s bull! Kaspien! You’re always with them! Always doing what they want! What do you mean they never see your paintings and photography?!” He shrieked. I jumped at his loud voice. He bit his lip, rubbing my back. I shuddered, letting my head rest on his shoulder.

“I… I d-don’t k-kno-know…” I sobbed. He sighed, kissing my temple.

“I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean to yell. But why do you always give in to them? And always go with them when they ask?” He gasped, rocking me and holding me tightly. I could feel his baby bump digging into my back, but I didn’t care. I hugged him tighter, letting my head rest on his tummy. I could hear the babies moving, and it was slowly calming me.

“E-e-easy.. b-be-c-cause I l-love t-them… an-and I l-love h-hanging o-out w-with th-them.” I sobbed silently, burying my head in his torso.

“Oh for crying out loud.” He sighed, hugging me tightly. I shuddered, letting my head fall on his shoulder. He sighed.

“Baby they love you too, they need to learn to respect you. Don’t you want to show them your things?!” He asked. I scoffed.

“O-of c-cour-rse.” I sobbed softly. He smiled, kissing my temple.

“Alright, this Is what we’re going to do. You’re going out, take some pictures. When they come to ask you to look at their things. Say no. I need to talk to them. You know, don’t come to dinner either. I really need to talk to them. Baby, you’re not going to do this to yourself, or to your work. Understood?” He asked. I looked up and shuddered, nodding.

“O-Okay…” I murmured. He smiled softly, kissing my temple. I shuddered.

“I want you to go. Okay?” he whispered. I shuddered, hugging him tightly.

I nodded slightly but couldn’t stop shaking.

“We’ll talk later baby, now you go and get your camera.” He murmured, kissing my cheek again.

“I love you Mommy.” I murmured. He looked at me and bit his lip, cupping my cheek.

*ALEX’S POV*

“I love you Mommy.” Kaspien murmured, looking down, tears spilling down his preciously flushed cheeks. I sighed, my heart swelling at the sight of my poor baby. I cupped his cheek and kissed his cheek again. I knew he never called me mommy unless he was really upset, or really needed me. He hasn’t called me mommy since he was 34 years old.

I hugged him and shook my head, thinking of the things I’d do to the others for upsetting him like this. How dare they?! He wasn’t a slave nor a servant! He was their little brother for Pete’s sake! I shuddered, helping my kitten off the floor and hugging him tightly.

“Don’t worry, we’ll get this straightened.” I murmured in his ear, kissing his cheek again. I handed him his camera and let him leave the room before picking up the shredded canvas and called a maid to clean up the broken pottery. I walked over to the other door, eying Zimmy. I saw him singing into the microphone, the sound vibrating off the walls. I shook my head. Out of all of them, I would’ve thought Zimmy would’ve paid at least a little attention to Kaspien.

And out of all the brothers for them to upset, they pick Kaspien. The poor kitten can barely take a stern word, much less this. Why the hell would they do this to him?

I guess kids just get a little forgetful sometimes… I know I did at times.

*KASPIEN’S POV*

I picked up my camera and walked out of the room. My tail tucked around my leg, my ears still flat against my head. I shuddered as I walked outside, my camera hung around my neck. I looked around and then down at my camera. I felt bad for telling Alex all that stuff. I didn’t mean to get my brothers in trouble, and now they’ll probably even more upset with me. I looked around me, the sadness slipping away.

I didn’t want it to slip away, so it didn’t completely, but as I picked up my camera and walked around, a smile slowly working its way on my face. I snapped a few pictures, the time passing by slowly. I didn’t even notice the sun setting until someone pulled on my arm. I frowned, looking back at the person.

“Kaspien! We got a new prank! Look, you need to come quick too! Because Quinn’s passing under the arch right about now!” Damien grinned. I grinned back, about to agree and go with them, when I remembered my mom’s warning. I bit my lip and pulled my arm out of his grasp gently. He looked at me a little oddly. The others did too.

“You okay?” He asked. I smiled sheepishly, shaking my head.

“Y-yeah… I just… I kind of wanted to do this on my own okay? Can I see it later?” I asked. He looked at me for a moment before scoffing and laughing lightly.

“You’re funny, c’mon.” he grinned. I frowned, shaking my head.

“No… I’m serious. I want to keep taking pictures.” I tried to smile, but faltered slightly.

They cocked an eyebrow, “If you don’t come you’ll miss the prank.” Zimmy snapped. I shuddered, my eyes downcast.

“I k-know…” I stammered. They cocked an eyebrow, and Xavier scoffed.

“Fine, let’s go.” They rolled their eyes. I almost broke down again. I really didn’t want to upset them. I really wanted to go with them. But I wanted to listen to my mom. After all, he promised to make it better.

“I’m sorry…” I whispered under my breath, my melancholy mood returning to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow!
how suckish! D:
-_-
i can't believe how much that sucks
im so sorry guys :(
i had it perfectly in my head, but much like Xavier, i couldn't get it down right on paper -_-
or the computer in this case -_-

CeraRachel
Rainbow.Unicorn.
MattLuvv.
we are not amused;
fallen_dust
pedobear loves you.
Camile Meissen
VladimirVengeance.
Cheesecake Freak
rawrrxixeatxyou
moonlightray
flutterby13
VampireAssassin
ddbaby1234
kittyhate666
DevilishGrins.
Hot Mess?
TheSecretLiesWithingU
Atychiphobia.
hugs.from.holly
totallytasha
Slash-a-holic
Charlotte..
Darren Cordeux
BrokenAlyCat
thereject717