Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Imprinted.

*DAMIEN’S POV*

We walked in relative silence down the hall, I have been feeling weird all day and now that I see Sunny I think I know why.

Werewolves have this thing where we can imprint, my father imprinted on my mother and I think I just imprinted on Sunny.

Imprinting is where a werewolf sees their soul mate nothing can stop them and they will end up together no matter what.

Cringing I take a glance at the gorgeous boy next to me; he was around Kaspien’s height which would make hi m 5’5 or 5’6 against my 6’3 stature. I looked over at Zimmy who was towering over everyone, even surpassing my by two inches, he seemed to be fine with this whole situation, in fact he was wearing a small smirk.

Kaspien, which I find this strange since he usually doesn’t like strangers. It’s not that he doesn’t like them it’s just he’s extremely shy and he doesn’t feel comfortable around them.

Xavier much like his father seemed indifferent about this situation, and myself, I was battling emotions.

I mean clearly he wasn’t bad or anything in fact if anything he seemed to hate his own kingdom as much as we did but, my father’s still weren’t too happy with him, I don’t think they’ll ever be. Which is my predicament.

How does my family feel about the guy who I imprinted on, how do I feel?

We turned the last corner and entered the infirmary Madame Sae was sitting at her desk typing away when we enter.

“Se’ ‘im down righ’ there will ya boys. Ah already know. Would y’all mind steppin’ outside for a few moments?” She asked as she stood, flashing a smile towards the terrified dragon.

“No’ ta worry m’dear, you’ll be fine.” She murmured to him, patting his knee lightly.

We all left with a nod heading for our room. Xavier went to his library to finish up the chapter he was on and Kaspien went to his studio for start working on a new sculpture.

Zimmy eyed me for a moment before dragging me into his recording studio so our conversation won’t be heard.

“You’re acting weird what’s going on?” He asked taking a seat on the ground.

I plopped next to him laying my head in my hands.

“What do you think of Sunny?” I responded.

“I don’t know enough of him yet but for now I have a good vibe off of him. Kaspien wasn’t scared he seemed curious like he wanted to get to know the kid. Xavier really doesn’t care but he has good vibes off of him as well which contents him for now. Now answer my question.”

“I-I….I think I imprinted on him.” I whispered.

He remained silent for a while, eventually I lifted my head to see his reaction, he seemed deep in thought.

“Are you sure?” He finally said, looking my in the eye.

“I…I think. Yeah I’m positive I imprinted on him.”

He nodded his head.

“Mom’s going to be happy that you found your mate as for who it is he won’t care. Our dad’s though, you’re so dead if they find out. At least they won’t be happy.”

I nodded and sighed in defeat, I know, I know they were going to go crazy.

“It doesn’t matter you’re going to have to tell him and our parents about it.” He murmured leaning back against the wall.

I kept my mouth shut at the, mulling over things, things that just happened today.

Suddenly an idea hit me, an evil smirk taking over my expression.

“Damien I know that smirk what are you planning?” Zimmy asked with an exasperated tone.

“Ok I’ll tell everybody when you tell Kaspien you have the hots for him, that you love him in a very non-brotherly way.” I laughed as he sat straight up.

“Wha-…what? D-Damien! Y-you can’t do t-that! It’s unfair!” He growled.

“To bad because I am. When you tell Kaspien how you feel for him I’ll tell everyone I imprinted on Sunny. Until then we both have some flirting to do, and I have to get to know Sunny a little better.”

“I-I’m not going to flirt with Kaspien!” He shrieked.

That’s what you think Zimmy. I smiled at my silent thought a plan already worming it’s way in my mind.

"Ugh. Whatever I bet Madame Sae is almost done with him let’s get the others.” He grumbled standing up.

I smiled, “Ok I’ll get Xavier!” I shouted running into his library, holding in my chuckles as Zimmy grumbled and whined.

“What are you snickering about?” Xavier asked, putting his pen down and standing up stretching his muscles out.

“Nothing, come on let’s go get Sunny.”

I grabbed his hand bringing him with me.

Kaspien was currently situated on Zimmy’s back, so I threw Xavier on mine, with a small amount of protest from him.

“Damien I can walk you know.” I mumbled get comfortable on my back.

“Nope. You two shorties can’t walk, plus we can have a little race.” I laughed as he hit me over the head.

“I’m 5’9, to have you know it’s a decent height.” He whined.

“Whatever you’re short to me. Ok so anyone want to race?”

“Yeah sure what does the loser have to do?” Zimmy questioned, popping Kaspien up seeing as he started to slip.

“Loser has to take a shower in mom and dads’ room tomorrow, hopefully the loser doesn’t get killed and hopefully our parents finished their “fun” and that our eyes won’t be scarred because they better be covered.” I said all in one breath.

“That’s a lot of ands Dammy.” Kaspien giggled.

“I know, now ready, set GO!” I yelled.

We took off down the hall, resorting only in running no powers allowed.

I grinned at Zimmy before pumping my legs faster passing him up.

I heard a chuckle behind me before I saw his back.

“Damien I swear to the gods if you lose I will kill you.” Xavier threatened.

“Don’t worry we won’t lose. Trust me.” I smirked.

We were about to cover our last to turn and that’s when I released all restraints and ran with my all.

I got to the door with Zimmy right behind me, I grinned up at him, opening the doors and setting Xavier down as he did with Kaspien, they both entered and when Zimmy was about to I pulled on his arm whispering in his ear so only we could hear.

“Have fun showering with Kaspien tomorrow.” I laughed and quickly ran in leaving him fuming outside the door.

He soon came in after he was finished reining in his emotions, Xavier stood to the side as Kaspien sat by Sunny speaking lightly to the boy.

I stared with my eyes bulged out seeing as Kaspien was willingly talking to a stranger.

“K-Kaspien?” I stuttered to the kitten.

“Yes big brother?” He shot me a brilliant smile, making Zimmy twitch from beside me.

“What are you doing?” I gape walking over to him and the shining beauty at his side.

“Talking to Sunny, be nice and say hi!” He giggles.

I blush looking away slightly as I stuck my hand out, “Uh-uhh, hi my n-…I’m Damien.”

I ignored two wondering looks and one smug look as I shook hands with the small dragon.

When our hands met a electric shock coursed up my arm and into my heart where the organ beat the shock wave throughout my body.

I pulled back, slightly in shock from the feeling, apparently Sunny felt in to because he gasped and stared at me wide eyed.

Blushing even more I shuffle next to Xavier, sealing my mind away from his probing curiosity.

“So as I was saying since we can treat you as a guest maybe we can take you out on the town and get you some closed, because no offence but your clothes are dirty and tattered, but you can take a shower before we go and I can let you borrow some of my clothes because you look like you’re my size.” Kaspien explained, as Madame Sae did one last check over.

“Ok, well yer done, Sunny.” She smiled rubbing his back as he stood on wobbly legs.

“Oh Sunny you seem a little unstable, Damien why don’t you give him a piggyback ride up to our room.” Zimmy smirked.

I sent him a death glare before walking over to the shy dragon.

“Umm, a-are…is that ok with y-you?” I wonder rubbing the back of my neck, something I always did when I was awkward.

“Y-yes it’s fine.” He stuttered in a soft hesitant voice.

I smiled, crouching down and letting him climb on my back, once his legs were wrapped around my waist securely and his arms were fastened around my neck I started walking, ignoring the numerous shocks coursing throughout my body.

We walked in relative silence except Kaspien asking what styles he preferred so we could know what stores to go to.

Entering our room, I kneeled back down allowing Sunny to clamber off my back.

Kaspien took his hand, and led him into the bathroom, starting the shower for him and pointing out what things were, Kaspien walked over to a cabinet getting out an extra toothbrush and set it next to a sink.

Kaspien then walked out closing the door behind him.

“Ok can one of you guys bring some clothes in there for him; I’m going to tell mom where we’re going to go.” Kaspien instructed.

Xavier went to our huge closet, going over to Kaspien’s side and getting a pair of orange skinny jeans and then a white and black plaid shirt with white and black converse.

“I hope these fit.” He mumbled.

Thankfully he was the one to bring the clothes into the bathroom not me, because I’m pretty sure I would’ve jumped Sunny’s bones.

Right when Xavier walked into the bathroom Zimmy and I started to silently bicker doing outrageous hand motions.

“What are you two doing?” Kaspien laughs as he enters the room.

I see Zimmy blush as he shakes his head.

“We weren’t doing anything, so does mom know.” Zimmy asks trying to make Kaspien forget our silent fight.

“Yeah he knows.” Kaspien nods, looking over to Xavier who walks out of the bathroom.
“Ok I set his clothes on the sink.” He informs us, taking a seat on the bed.

I sigh crawling over to him.

Xavier cuddles into my side resting his eyes, as Zimmy spoons Kaspien while we wait for Sunny to finish getting ready.

After about a half an hour he walks out, looking damn sexy.

I’m pretty sure my jaw drops and that I’m drooling as he enters the room. The jeans hug him perfectly, leaving nothing to the imagination, the shirt he wears shows that he’s toned but he’s still lean and tiny. His auburn hair frames his faces beautifully, a glow is radiating off of his skin, which is predictable seeing as he’s a sun dragon.

Kaspien squeals, jumping from the bed, he runs into the bathroom and comes back with a stick of eyeliner, sitting Sunny down he applies a thin amount that makes his glowing burnt orange eyes pop.

“You look awesome, I’m glad my clothes fit you know com on time to go shopping.” Kaspien exclaims dragging Sunny behind him.

We all jump off the bed following behind them and down to the bottom floor; outside in our driveway we get in a classic cherry red convertible and start the drive to the town.

Parking on the side of the outlets we get out, allowing Kaspien to drag us from store to store.

After an hour of shopping, Sunny seems to start lagging.

I fall behind with him as Kaspien zooms to a new store with Xavier dragging Zimmy with them.

“Are you ok? You seem pretty overwhelmed.” I laugh looking down at him.

“Y-yeah I’ve just had a lot on m-my mind. I’ve h-had quiet an a-adventure lately.” He stuttered blushing as he caught a glance at me.

I chuckled nodded my head in understanding.

“Yeah I’m sure you have.”

He nodded looking down a slight sadness coming over him.

“Hey, umm, look I know I don’t know you to well and you don’t know me but if you ever need someone to talk to about anything I’m always here.” I told him, patting his shoulder lightly.

He shuddered at my touch and nodded, seeming to get a bit happier at that.

“T-thanks. F-for everything. You guys are doing a lot f-for me.”

“It’s no problem really.” I muttered.

It really wasn’t he wasn’t an enemy, at least not in our eyes for now. Our mom even said he tried to help when he was captured, so apparently he didn’t like his real dad and his stepfather abused him.

A sudden flare of anger erupted in my being, I quickly fought it down trying to dampen the emotion so I wouldn’t go out of control and scare Sunny.

We finally caught up with the other three, Kaspien was crammed in skin tight jeans, they looked like they were painted on him, and he was obliviously dancing to the music in the store in a way that was paining Zimmy.

I smirked smugly at him, and got a death glare in return.

“Kaspien you are so buying those.” I laugh.

H e nods before going back into the dressing rooms and changing into his normal clothes before heading up to the cashier with Zimmy to buy his clothes.

“Do you want anything here?” I asked Sunny looking down at him.

He nodded, going around the store, grabbing a few shoes, shirts, jeans, belt, a few sticks of eyeliner, and a few new lip rings.

“I-is this too much. It is too much I’m going to go put some stuff back.” He blushed.

I grabbed his arm stopping him from going put away the things he gathered.

“We already told you, you can get whatever you need and want, ok?”

He nodded before going into the dressing room, trying out all of the outfits, putting a few shirts and pants away before we went and bought everything.

We all gathered the plethora of bags and walked out of the store.

“Ok I think we’re done for now! We missed lunch at the house so do you guys want to grab something nearby?” Kaspien proposed.

We all nodded a ‘yes’.

“Ok oh Sunny is there anything you can’t eat?” Xavier inquired.

He shook his head, and we then headed off towards a small little diner.

After we got settled and our orders were in Xavier and Zimmy got into one of the morbid conversations leaving Kaspien, Sunny, and I to talk amongst ourselves.

“So Sunny, what do you like to do?” Kaspien addressed him.

“Uhh, well I like cooking. A-and I like archery, and…I don’t know.” He responded.

“Ohh we just finished our archery lessons, Damien’s the best though not today, he was nervous.” Kaspien claimed.

Sunny looked at me with a small smile, causing a blush to coat my cheeks.

“You like archery?” Sunny wondered.

“Yeah I like it. Maybe we could practice together some time.” I offer, another round of blushing on my part, thankfully his cheeks soon joined me in discoloration.

“T-that’d be nice. Do you like to cook too?”

“I like to eat.” I chortle.

He giggles lightly at this before nodding.

“Then maybe I could cook for y-you, if you w-want?” He squeaked.

I beam, nodding quickly.

They both giggled from my reaction.

“So what bands do you like?” Kaspien wondered.

“Uhh I like Invasion, Red Skies, Evenangle, stuff like that.”

“So you like more indie things?” I mused.

“Y-yeah what type of music do you guys like?”

“We all like rock, metal, classic rock, indie, punk, and anything else similar to those
categories.” I summed up.

“That’s good. At least we have the same taste in music.”

“Do you like reading?”

“Yeah.”

“Then you should read Xavier’s stuff it’s simply perfection.” Kaspien bragged.

“That’s only if he’d let me.”

“I will.” Xavier jumped into our conversation.

“Anyone who can appreciate a book can view my stories.” Xavier explained sipping at his
blood.

I looked down to realize our food had arrived.

All of us were silent for a while, while we ate.

“So what do you guys like to do?” Sunny wondered after we were well into our meals.

“I love art, so I paint, draw, sketch, sculpt, take picture, pretty much stuff like that.” Kaspien spoke first waving a fry around as he answered before chomping down on the food.

“I write and do anything that involves studying, mainly historical searches and geography, something I look into astronomy and astrology.” Xavier replied.

“I make music, I play instruments, sing, and record my own things.” Zimmy muttered.

“I-I’m sort of the goof ball of the group. I invent pranks and I guess you could call me a black smith because I make weapons.”

“You make weapons?” Sunny piped up, looking at me in awe.

“Yes.”

“I always found it fascinating to watch our black smiths make weapons, it’s such a delicate art and the products are so beautiful, I have to say angelic swords are gorgeous, and elven bows and arrows are so elegant, and dwarfs axes are very intricate. Have you ever seen a skeletons scythe? O-or a fallen angels mace?” He squealed looking at me in excitement.

“Yeah I’ve seen it all; every races main weapon is beautiful when their black smiths make them.” I crook a smile at him.

“C-could I see some of y-you’re weapons?” He asked intrigued.

Smirking I nodded and avoided a glance from Zimmy.

We finished the rest of our meal with casual conversation before Xavier announced time to
go.

Entering the castle we all hiked up to our room, Kaspien leading Sunny down the corridor to his room.

Changing we got ready for bed, and I fell into a blissful slumber with a certain dragon on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot! :D
imprinted baby! :D
so happy xD
now its a duel between Zimmy and Damien
Zimmy better grow some balls and tell kaspy
because i want to write some ACTION! :D
also; this was Lori's chappy :) thank her for the longness xD
-abby

NeverEndingDarkness
Rainbow. Unicorn.
Charlotte..
hugs.from.holly
heavilybrokenxx
we are not amused;
Cheesecake Freak
Psychokitty13
ZionCelestia
rawrrxixeatxyou
TheSecretLiesWithinU
MattLuvv
BobThePurpleAntelope
VladimirVengeance.
thereject717
THxFan
totallytasha
X_hello_hello_X
HeatherEnvy
Aytchiphobia.
Musicalness99
ddbaby1234
MasochisticPanda
Vampyre's of course
BrokenAlyCat
VampireAssassin