Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Mingled Feelings

*KASPIEN’S POV*

I giggled softly and ran my tail along Zimmy’s nose, in hopes to get him up. Damien was gone with Sunny to get something to eat, and Xavier was in the shower. We’ve been awake for a while now, and Zimmy was still asleep. My pictures were developing, and I wasn’t in the mood to paint. In other words; I was really bored. I giggled again when Zimmy waved his hand by my tail, swatting it away. He growled softly under his breath, but he didn’t scare me. I knew he’d never hurt me.

“Go away.” He snapped, his voice still heavy with sleep. I smiled softly, my head tilting to the side in curiosity. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his cheek, but that didn’t seem to wake him up. He scrunched his nose up slightly, but that’s about it. I sighed, shaking my head at my older brother before letting my tail tickle his ear. Suddenly his eyes shot open and he snarled.

“I SAID LEAVE ME AL-…” He stopped mid sentence when he saw me staring at him with wide eyes. Whoa… I didn’t mean to upset him… I just wanted someone to play with… or hang out.

“I… I-I’m s-sorry…” I stammered, letting my tail fall against the bed. I looked down, biting my lip. I started to get up, trying to let him sleep, when I heard him groan softly and hit himself across the forehead. He sighed and brought me in his arms, cuddling my lithe body to his much larger, and more stable chest. I grinned, enjoying his warmth a little too much. I frowned slightly, but let it slip my mind when his voice broke through my thoughts.

“It’s okay, sorry I thought it was Damien.” he yawned, kissing my forehead. I giggled, nodding and snuggling closer in his chest. He yawned again, nuzzling his head in the crook of his neck and starting to drift back to sleep. I smiled softly and laid on his chest, my head tucked against his shoulder as I lifted my tail and slowly set a rhythm against his chest, knowing that lulled him to sleep easily. For some reason, I didn’t want to go outside anymore, I was perfectly ecstatic with just laying here with him… in his arms. Wait… why did I just think that? He’s my brother! I blushed softy and shook my head, nuzzling my head in his neck. I heard Damien walk in with Sunny, laughing softly. He was about to head for the workshop when he saw Zimmy still sleeping.

“Oh no you don’t! Get up! You’re showering!” Damien shrieked, grabbing the pillow from under the demon’s head. Zimmy fell back against the mattress, making me squeak and jolt up. Bad idea on my part, for my head banged against the wall. I gasped in pain, holding my head. Zimmy quickly shifted from under me, grabbing Damien by the collar. I rubbed my head softly, my tail curled around my waist as I rubbed at one of my ears. Ow…

“You idiot!” Zimmy snarled, snatching the pillow and punching the smirking wolf in the face. He groaned and snapped his jaw back into place. I looked at Zimmy wide eyed, a bit confused as I rubbed my head. Why did he just punch Damien so hard? He was just being his normal, joker self... Zimmy growled and sat back on the bed, moving to cup my cheeks. I leaned slightly into his touch, loving the way his cold fingertips sent tingles through my heated skin.

“Does it hurt bad?” He asked gently. I looked up and smiled, shaking my head and setting my hand down.

“No… But it could’ve.” I looked over at Damien and stuck my tongue out. He rolled his eyes.

“Don’t worry I already paid for it.” He smirked, pointing to his jaw. I giggled and quickly jumped off the bed, skipping over to him. I hugged him tightly, kissing his jaw.

“Sorry.” I pouted. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

“Go shower, we had a deal.” He stated, pointing to the entrance. I bit my lip, looking at Zimmy. The demon groaned and fell on the bed.

“Later.” He grumbled. I giggled and jumped on the bed.

“It’s okay, I can go first if you want.” I smiled. I wasn’t really scared of showering in Mom’s room. They’ve let me in before, when I was feeling sick, or lonely, or I had a nightmare. Stuff like that when I needed my mommy and not my brothers. So I’ve showered there before. Although, Zimmy didn’t seem to be too excited for it. And it seemed to be a little more than just the showering IN mom’s room.

“No! The deal was you two have to shower together.” Xavier came out from the shower, winking at us. I frowned. Why did he wink? It was just a shower… Wasn’t it?

Zimmy flushed a little, making me ‘awe’ internally. I loved it when big-bad-demon blushed. It was adorable.

“Fine. Let’s get it over with. If they kill us, I’ll haunt you for life. And your little lover.” Zimmy growled, winking towards Sunny. The little dragon flushed, looking up at Damien curiously. Damien’s eyes bugged out and he growled softly, grumbling incoherently. I frowned. Lover?

I’m so confused… And I hate being confused. I slipped my hand in Zimmy’s as we walked out, jumping on his back. He groaned softly, “Can’t you walk?” he smirked. I giggled, shaking my head.

“Nope!” I chimed, popping the ‘P’. He sighed and smiled slightly walking up the hall towards our parents’ room. I slid down from his back and lined my ear up to the door. I heard all of them breathing steadily, even the babies kicking now and then. I know, I had great hearing. I nodded towards Zimmy and he cracked the large doors open. I tip-toed in and closed the door behind him. We dashed towards the bathroom, careful not to wake anyone up. When we got to the large bathroom, we looked outside, making sure they were still asleep. I sighed and closed the door gently. Zimmy shook his head grudgingly and walked to the shower room. He pulled back the glass doors and pulled off his clothes. I peeled my own PJ bottoms and t-shirt off before letting my tail wrap around my body. Zimmy stepped into the shower, the water already running, and I couldn’t help but blush softly at the sight of his nude body.

His back dipped where his spine was, his skin flawless except for the black ink running down his arm and shoulder blade. I cocked my head to the side slightly, stepping in the cramped shower. Wow… I really didn’t want to think about what my parents did in here. I reached out and touched the tattoo softly. He gasped, turning around quickly. I jumped back, hitting the glass. I groaned softly.

“Ow.” I mumbled, rubbing my back. He blushed again and looked down, handing me the soap.

“Sorry… you just kind of… surprised me.” he murmured. I nodded, starting to wash myself quickly. He turned around again, hurriedly might I add. I frowned.

“Zimmy…?”

“Yeah?”

“Is something wrong?” I asked, my voice still low. He frowned, turning around and looking at me. No, correction, glancing at me. I giggled.

“You’ve seen it before silly, what’s the matter?” I grinned. He shrugged, shaking his head.

“Nothing’s wrong.” He smiled, but I could tell it was fake. I narrowed my eyes and pouted.

“Meany head.” I mumbled under my breath. He cocked an eyebrow, and before I knew it he rubbed his hands quickly together and blew bubbles in my face. I gasped, giggling softly and taking some of the shampoo from my hair and shooting it at him. He laughed softly, trying to keep his voice down as he grabbed the water and started spraying me. I giggled softly and grabbed the soap, trowing more bubbles and foam towards him. He growled playfully and grabbed me around the waist, pulling me against him and taking the soap in his hand. I gasped, screaming when he took his soapy hand and smeared it on my face. I giggled, spitting out the soap, groaning at the taste. I hated the taste of soap, especially the most expensive. That was the nastiest. Don’t ask how I know this.

I turned around to smack Zimmy playfully, but when I turned, his face was awfully close to mine. I froze, my giggling ceasing when I looked down at him. My lips were still slightly parted, but the worry of soap taste was gone from my mind, and the fact that I was soaked, standing naked, intertwined with my brother didn’t seem to bother me as much as it should. Especially since we were in a weird position. My lefts were in between his, and his arms were wrapped firmly around me. My tail was tucked securely against his… well yeah you get the point. And my back was pressed against his chest. I glanced down and saw his hands a little too far south, but for some reason I only shuddered and wished he’d go even lower. My tail pulled up slightly and he stiffened, his head dipping a little lower from the reaction.

I shivered softly at the feeling of him around me. My eyes drifted down to his lips, then back to his eyes. I frowned slightly, a certain feeling taking control of me. I wanted to kiss him.

And not just the usual peck on the cheek or lips that I usually shared with my brothers.

But the full out… kiss.

I blushed horribly at the idea. I mean, I’ve never kissed anyone but my brothers before. And Zimmy wasn’t one to be fooled with. He wasn’t a virgin, I knew that much, and he was quite experienced.

He’d laugh if I ever tried to ki-

WAIT A MINUTE!

Zimmy is my brother!

B.
R.
O.
T.
H.
E.
R.
!
!

Why the heck am I thinking this way?!

I shuddered and shook my head quickly, pulling out of his arms and smiling timidly, my mind not being able to stop the flow of inappropriate thoughts. I felt dirty for thinking such things, but at the same time, I could help but want him to touch me. Want Zimmy to kiss me. Want Zimmy to hold me in the most non-brotherly ways ever. I wanted…

him

And that…

These... mingled feelings...

Scared the living out of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
woooooooooooo
getting steamy in the shower xD
not really just some cute little kaspien fluff with bubbles
ha xD
but yesh
my lil baby is growing some dirty thoughts in that pretty lil head of his ;)
not far from a kiss and a confession ...
WHAT NOW!? :D
hope u liked xD
check it out -> New Story xD
-abby <3


xDyousillygoose
THxFan
X_hello_hello_X
NeverEndingDarkness
Cheesecake Freak
ZionCelestia
TheSecretLiesWithinU
we are not amused;
ddbaby1234

Don't worry, I get why the
little comments, the updates are
really close together ;). But y'all
better comment fast! xD