Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Weapons.

*DAMIEN’S POV*

I smirked as Kaspien dragged Zimmy into our parent’s room. I was really hoping for either two outcomes, or both. One being that they would hook upwhich would mean that I would have to tell everyone about my whole imprinting on Sunny, and I’m not quite sure if I’m ready for that. And the second outcome would be that they got caught by our parents, of course if both happened I’d be extremely happy.

Looking down I take notice to Sunny’s stature, he’s fidgeting, his eyes scanning the room as if something was going to pop out and kill him.

“You can calm down, nothing’s going to jump out and attack you.” I speak my thoughts.

He met my assurance with a blush, tilting his head to the floor.

“S-sorry, I’m just nervous, with the new environment and everything.”

“I understand, just remember you’re our guest, in our care, and I-…we won’t let anything happen to you.”

I clinched my eyes shut for a second hoping he wouldn’t catch onto my little slip of words, thankfully when I slit them back open he was nodding his head, looking more at ease, barely but it was still some progress.

“So….um would you like to see some of my weapons my new invention?” I asked eying my door, trying to give us something to do.

Sunny glanced at the door, seeming to think about it for a moment before nodding shyly.

I gave him a brief smile, before intertwining our fingers, ignoring the pulsing shocks that went through my body and dragged him into my workshop.

He stood in the entryway taking in everything, his mouth was forming an ‘o’ and his eyes widen with each machinery they passed. Before I knew it he was dragging me into back
room where I craft the weapons.

Letting go of my hands he ran over to my already finished piece, running his finger gently over some pieces, his glowing orbs soaking in the carefully crafted weapons.

“T-these are beautiful.” He gasped, flashing me a hesitant smile.

“Thank you, I try to make them as beautiful and as useful as possible.” I blush.

“I can tell, plus you added runes of each kingdom to their weapon. And you put saying in the languages of the species on the hilts and bows.”

“You sure do know a lot about weapons.” I murmured, walking over to a bow I has yet to finish, it was a wood elf bow, crafted from a strong Oak tree, yet light in weight, and very strong nearly impossible to break.

“I love the history of weapons, the beauty they hold, and the art it takes to craft them, sadly I dislike their purpose, I’m a pacifist so it kind of goes against everything I’m for, I love their beauty but hate their purpose. Rather contradicting.”

I chuckled nodding my head in agreement as I shaped the bow, loosing focus on anything else but my work.

Sunny continued around the room studying my weapons and inventions, by the time he made it back into the room I was working in I had finished and was starting on a simple sword to use in our army.

“C-can I watch you?” Sunny stuttered taking a seat on a nearby stool.

“I guess but this won’t be anything intricate, it’s going to be a fairly simple sword.” I muttered, wiping the already gathering sweat from my forehead.

I took a moment to slip off my shirt, taking notice to the way his eyes hungrily took in my naked torso.

“Like what you see?” I joked, bending back over my work.

I was met with silence, pausing momentarily I let my eyes slide back over to his downcast heavily blushing face.

“Hn.”

That was all that was uttered for the rest of the time, we were kept in a comfortable silence on the sound of metals clanging against metal and the hiss of fire was heard.

*XAVIERS POV*

I peered over my book, from my resting spot on the bed as Damien dragged Sunny into his
workshop and Kaspien dragged Zimmy into our parent’s room.

I smiled at the thought of love in the air.

Kaspien recently confided in me that he was starting to feel more the brotherly love for Zimmy, and well even a human baby could realize that Zimmy felt strongly for Kaspien, though it does worry me that somehow our father’s seem blind to that fact.

Damien, well I’m not sure what’s up with him but it seems like he’s taken quite a large liken to Sunny, and the dragon seems to have been lured in by his charm.

Sighing I stand and stretched, change into clothes for the day and head out to the Japanese styled garden.

Strolling through the sakura and cherry blossom trees I take deep breaths, the lovely scent traveling through me, making my steps seem lighter.

I startle slightly when Macey somehow magically pops up at my side, falling in step with me.

“Where’s your other half?” I wonder, looking around for Payton.

“Oh she’s still sleeping.” She laughs, smiling in the direction of the sun.

I simply nod, finding no need for words as we continue through the gardens finally taking a seat underneath a sakura tree by a koi pond.

“So Xavier, have a lover?” She asks out of the blue, staring transfixed on the water.

I sputter a bit, before regaining control of my body.

“No why?”

“Because, I’ve noticed that your brothers have found a lover. I was hoping you could have found one too. I want you to be able to feel that joy too.”

I huff, scowling at the glimmering water as I ponder over her musing.

“I will, I just….I will one day. Don’t worry about it.” I mumble, hoping to push off this subject.

“I know you will, how could you not? You’re a very handsome young man with many things to offer. I just hope you find someone soon. Well within this century.”

I smiled slightly at the mockery, keeping my gaze to the pond.

“So do I.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! :D
new chappy
really short D:
sorry ha xD

tnx;
totallytasha
Hot Mess!
THxFan
InsomniaSuxx
Boo.Lover.353
boundariesthatdivide
totallytasha
rawrrxixeatxyou
Nonexistent.
X_hello_hello_X
Rainbow. Unicorn.
hugs.from.holly
we are not amused;
Shortie625
Cheesecake Freak
fallen_dust
Atychiphobia.
BobThePurpleAntelope
ZionCelestia
MasochisticPanda
ddbaby1234
NeverEndingDarkness
Darren Cordeux
Charlotte..
MasochisticPanda
fairee
Paint_the_Sky
BrokenAlyCat
SerenaMo0on
HeatherEnvy
CarterLynn
kittyhate666
celeste
MattLuvv
onexlastxtime
xXPurplexBanditXx
UrsaRoulette
Gates of Delirium
ScarcelySacred
CeraRachel
VampireAssassin
awesome4life
xXDark_Angel Xx
HeatherEnvy
L O V E A L W A Y S
VampireAssassin
flutterby13
awesome4life
HurricaneAdriana
moonlitrose23


e.o 50 comments.... WOO HOO! :D