Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Dreams and Fantasies

*ZIMMY’S POV*

I pushed into his tight orifice, groaning as the heat engulfed me. The delicious moan that echoed through the room made me roll my eyes in the back of my head and shudder. The boy was gorgeous, and his moans contagious. I felt his raw nails dig into my biceps as I pulled out slowly and pushed back in. A gasp was followed by a loud, shattering moan when I found his prostate.

“Z-Zimmy! Nhn… R-right there!” I moaned softly at the sound of his pleading voice, bringing myself down on him again. I brought my lips down on his chest, taking a small nipple in my mouth, teasing it with my fangs. He screamed to the heavens in pleasure, his hands tangled in my onyx hair as my hand snaked down between us to pump in time with my thrusts.

“O-oh G-gods Zimmy!” He screamed again, moans rippling through the room. I thrust again, and again, the feeling euphoric.

“Oh g-gods… y-you’re so tight baby.” I breathed out, thrusting in again.

“Nnh… harder!” He screamed, his face burying itself in the crook of my neck. I pecked his soft lips, taking great pleasure in penetrating his soft, plump rose petals. He shuddered under neath me, his nails digging further into my spine as he bucked forward, his back arching against me. I grinned, brushing his hair aside to see his gorgeous face.

My eyes shot wide when I saw-…


“ZIMMY!” I groaned when Damien’s voice broke through my dream. I frowned, looking around me a little disoriented. I looked around, remembering that I had fallen asleep sitting beside the door, Kaspien in my lap. My eyes widened at the sight of Kaspien… very near my big problem. I groaned, raking my brains, trying to think of the boy I dreamed about. But when ever I got even close to figuring it out, it slipped my mind.

“Zimmy!!!” Xavier whined. I frowned, looking up, finally catching on to what they wanted. My eyes widened and I laughed when I saw them pushed up against the door, trying hard not to let it open. I heard growls from the other side of the door, no doubt our fathers. Or mother…

Thinking of them made my little problem decrease until it was gone. I chuckled, looking down at Kaspien and brushing his hair out of his face, leaning down and pecking his forehead. He groaned, shaking his head. I smirked, lifting him in my arms.

“C’mon Kasp…. We need to help them.” I chuckled. He grumbled, shaking his head.

“Don’t wanna….” He mumbled. I sighed, cradling the small kitten in my arms and shaking him gently.

“C’mon Kaspien, wake up.” I murmured. He groaned, opening his brilliant green eyes at last. I smiled at the sight of the speckled wonders. They were green, the most vibrant green you’d ever see. The center was pitch black, the rest of his pools speckled with a darker, forest green. I smiled, kissing his pale forehead.

“You awake?” I asked. He sighed, shaking his head and yawning. I chuckled when he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, his small fangs poking out when he yawned. He looked… adorable. And that was part of my vocabulary just as much as the word cute was! I think they only are when it involves Kaspien. Who wouldn’t think the kitten’s a darling?

“Alright.” I smirked, setting him on the ground and steadying him before letting him stand on his own. He yawned again, his posture slouched. I cocked an eyebrow, worried about his tired stance. I never noticed the blue and purple shadows under his eyes, his droopy eyelids and his weak complexion. Shit, I didn’t know he was that tired, I would’ve let him sleep more, put him in my room. Great, now I felt bad…

The banging brought me out of my thoughts, making me snap my attention towards the door. Damien’s eyes were slightly frantic, but he didn’t stop a small snicker escaped his lips. I rolled my eyes and pushed him aside, opening the door for our parents. Damien shrieked.

“Why’d you do that?!” He yelped when he saw Chandra. I smirked, shrugging.

“It had to be done some time.” I mumbled before walking over to Kaspien. He yawned again, leaning into me, nearly collapsing. I caught him quickly, letting him rest against my side, his eyes half open as he watched the scene unravel before him.

“Damien! You’ve gone too far this time!” Chandra snarled. Damien sighed.

“It was just a joke dads, just… relax. You guys go at it eve-.”

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT YOUNG MAN!” My father snapped, walking over and glaring at the small wolf. Damien shrunk back visibly.

“You need to learn something, Damien. You can’t keep doing this. Pranking us like this. It’s not respectful, and a hassle to clean up after! You know we don’t mind you expressing yourself, but this is ridiculous!” Amaranth’s voice rose slightly at the end. Damien rolled his eyes.

“No! You know what’s ridiculous?! That we can’t sleep at night because of you! Look at Kaspien! He can barely even stand up!” Damien yelled back. We all looked at him in shock. We usually never raised our voices with our parents. It would only land us in more trouble. Especially is our fathers were sexually frustrated.

“Ugh! That’s it! YOU’RE FUCKING GROUNDED! NO MORE PRANKS FOR A MONTH! You know what? No more workshop for a week.” Chandra snarled. Damien looked as if someone had just ripped his heart out. He gasped, his eyes wide and teary.

“W-what?! N-no! Mom!” He begged, looking at him. Alex shook his head, shrugging.

“I agree with your fathers.” Alex murmured. Damien’s tears rolled down his cheeks.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to cause that much trouble! I just… Please don’t do this to me.” he cried, brushing the tears away quickly. We all looked at one another with a frightened expression on our faces. We all understood how bad this was for Damien. Because he never cried. Alex’s face softened at the sight of the small puppy crying, but didn’t say anything.

“I’m sorry son, but we don’t know how else to get it through to you!” Lucifer sighed, trying to be the good guy. By the heartbroken look on Damien’s face, I could tell he didn’t think the larger cat was too friendly.

“Sure…” He mumbled, sniffling loudly. Kaspien frowned, pushing himself off of me.

“W-wait! This isn’t fair dad! He was only trying to help… We really… can’t sleep.” He started out strong, and then faltered when he met my father’s gaze. The older demon softened his glare at the sight of the tired kitten.

“It’s not fair, please don’t punish him…” Kasp murmured, hugging Damien to his chest. The wolf buried his face in the crook of Kaspien’s neck, sobbing softly. I bit my lip. As much as I hated to admit, it hurt seeing our older brother cry. He was supposed to be the strong one. The happy-go-lucky one. The support stick. Not crying like a little baby who lost his toy truck. In a way –I guess- the situation wasn’t much different from that.

“You know he’s right mom…” I murmured, walking over and hugging both of them, rocking Damien slightly. Yes, I was taller than him by a bit, so when he moved off of Kaspien, his head fit perfectly against my chest. Alex bit his lip, watching as the kings shook their heads.

“The grounding still stands boys, unless you’d like to join him?” Chandra asked, his voice like a little reluctant. I saw they were all giving in slowly, rethinking their thoughts. I shrugged.

“It’s not fair only he goes down… we helped.” Xavier murmured, which was surprising. I thought for sure he was going to let Damien take all the blame like he had told us. The vampire walked over to his father and sighed.

“I’m sorry.” he shrugged, walking over to Kaspien and hugging him. Kaspien looked ready to cry. I knew how much art meant to him. If they took that away from him now, he’d be heart broken.

“Well… I mean… we could always… oh c’mon guys! They have a point! I told you, you should’ve duck-taped my mouth shut! Honey, are you really that tired?” Alex asked, walking over to Kaspien. As if on cue the small kitten yawned, his body rippling with a small shudder. He nodded slowly, his small eyelids drooping again. Alex bit his lip.

“Oh, c’mon can’t you see he’s tired? We can think of something else. You boys fix this room up, we’ll get Ralph to come by and fix both of our rooms so they’re soundproof like Zimmy’s studio. How’s that?” Alex asked. I nodded.

“Sounds good.” Xavier grinned. I nodded again, rubbing Damien’s back.

“What about the grounding?” I asked. Damien shivered into my chest, another small sob escaping his lips. I looked up at my father, matching his playful glare. He sighed, rolling his eyes.

“Alright, we won’t lock the workshop. But Damien, no more pranks on us okay?” Chandra murmured. Damien shuddered and nodded into my chest. Chandra sighed, walking over and hugging our brother, taking his son in his arms. Damien shuddered.

“S-sorry…” he sniffled. Alex walked over and cupped his cheek.

“Don’t piss me off Damien, I’m pregnant, so I have an excuse to go off on your ass. Just cool it with the pranks for us okay?” He smirked. Damien blushed, nodding.

“Okay.” He grinned, hugging Alex.

“Thanks mom.” He mumbled against his shoulder. Alex nodded.

“All of you get to cleaning, then go have breakfast. You’re still not getting out of class for another couple of weeks.” Amaranth instructed, a smile on his face.

We all groaned -Kaspien more like whined- and got to doing what they told us to. Damien and I were the ones who pushed most of the furniture back in place as Xavier held Kaspien. The kitten yawned, shaking his head.

“I hate class.” He mumbled. I chuckled.

“We all do buddy.” I muttered, lifting the bed and pushing it back in its rightful place.

“It should burn.” Xavier grumbled. Damien smirked.

“Amen, brother. Amen.” He sighed as he pushed the desk back against the wall.

-x-

“City of angels?” Theiudos asked, pointing towards me. I stared at him for a bit before biting my lip.

“Newfern.” I spat out. He grinned, looking for the next victim.

“Butting the edge of the sword until it falls out of your opponent's hand is called…?” He pointed to Xavier. The vampire sighed.

“Disarming.” He spat out quickly. Theiudos nodded.

“The fern is poisonous, and is the only plant that can make you sick…?” He pointed to Kaspien. No answer came. I frowned, over to the front of the class where he sat. I saw his head buried in his arms against the desk, his small ears flattened upon his roan hair and his tail limp by his side. His breathing was shallow and peaceful. Oh my gods. Kaspien fell asleep in Theiudos’ class!

“KASPIEN!” Theiudos shrieked, slamming a ruler against the kitten’s desk. We all jumped, Kaspien included. He whimpered, backing away from Theiudos. We all stood, ready to protect him from the elderly man, but Theiudos motioned for us to sit.

“Sit.” He ordered, his eyes scrutinizing Kaspien. The kitten shrunk back in his seat, his ears flat against his head in a frightened manner.

“Falling asleep, again?!” He shrieked. Kaspien jumped slightly, nearly yawning again. He clamped his mouth shut, breathing heavily.

“I… uhm… I’m s-sorry sir…”

“Well? Answer my question! What fern is poisonous?” He snapped. Kaspien bit his lip and shifted uncomfortably in his chair.

“I… I d-don’t know s-sir.” He mumbled. Theiudos sighed, rubbing his temples. I could smell the disappointment reeking off of him. I could tell Kaspien sensed it too, for tears clouded his eyes.

“Of course you don’t. Don’t fall asleep again, and try to be ready for the testing tomorrow.” He sighed, letting his hand rest on the kitten’s shoulder. Kaspien nodded, his head kept down. I stood and walked over, letting my hand rub his back softly. Theiudos gave me a warning look, but backed off when I shot him a deathly glare.

“You know this Kaspien. C’mon buddy.” I murmured. The others nodded, backing me up. Kaspien bit his lip, watching me as I crouched beside him.

“You took pictures of it and they’re in the kitchen. They’re yellow…?” I hinted. He chewed on his lower lip heavily, wincing slightly, trying hard to remember.

“Joggernut?” He asked timidly under his breath. I grinned, nodding.

“That’s right!” Xavier exclaimed, kissing his cheek. Kaspien smiled sheepishly and nodded.

“Okay.” He murmured. I smiled, pecking his soft, flushed cheek.

I stood and walked back to my seat, waiting for Theiudos to continue his lesson. My eyes stayed trained on Kaspien though. His wears were still lolling in a sleepy manner, his back was hunched over. It worries me but I’d make sure he’d get a good night’s sleep tonight.

“Alright. You may leave.” Theiudos sighed.

We all stood quickly. I saw Damien pull Kaspien on his back before we ran our of the classroom. We all headed for our own rooms, sighing in relief, all glad class was over. It wasn’t that Theiudos was a bad teacher, the old man had a lot of sense in him, and we admired and respected him. But it was the learning methods and the stuffy room that got to us all. We’d all rather be outside, not stuck in a library classroom.

“Does anyone want to come outside with me?” Kaspien asked, coming out of his studio with his camera in his hand. I shrugged, already turning to walk to my own studio.

“Sorry bud, I’m in the middle of a song. Maybe later.” I said, hearing similar things leave the other’s mouths before they left. Kaspien didn’t say anything, he just turned and left, but I thought I saw his eyes a little downcast as he closed the door. I paid no mind though, knowing he was always happy, and walked over to my sheets, sitting down at the desk. I stared at the sheet for a little while before biting my lip.

I sighed under my breath, not knowing if the song really went well… I really had no idea if I should cut anything, or add something. I needed help, and the only person whose criticism I could take, was Kaspien’s. So what did I do? I ran out of my room and outside. I ran towards Kaspien, dodging Monty on the way there. When I found him, I grabbed his hand and started dragging him back inside.

“I need help.” I murmured. He giggled and came after me, jumping on my back so I could run faster.

“Okay.” He grinned, resting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled back at him and pecked his soft cheek before entering my room. I just had the urge to touch his skin again. I set him down and walked over to my music.

“Listen, and tell me what you think.” I murmured, grabbing my electric guitar and starting the song. He sat down on the bean cushion as I played.

When I finished the song and looked up at him, he bit his lip and fidgeted a little in the chair. Oh boy, here comes the criticism, “Well… uhm… you know how much I love your voice and songs Zimmy, but the intro was a little too long. It was good! Just cut it down at the beginning a bit, maybe?” he smiled. I bit my lip and nodded.

“Okay… alright I see what you mean. Thanks.” I grinned before setting my guitar down and went back to writing more lyrics. I heard him get up and walk over to me.

“Can you sing the song you made for aunt Macey?” he asked. I looked up at him and sighed, shaking my head.

“I really want to do this Kasp. Can I sing it later?” I asked. His smile faltered slightly, but he nodded, the small smile resurfacing on his face.

“Sure!” he nodded and turned, leaving me to my work. I saw him leave the door open as he walked into his studio. He walked into his darkroom, closing the door behind him. His little bum wiggled slightly, catching my attention. I smirked, shaking my head before returning to my music.

I was messing around with some chords and writing more words down, trying to figure out the back up for the song, when I heard a loud crash. I looked up from my work and snapped my attention towards Kaspien’s darkroom. I quickly got up and ran towards his aid.

I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw him on the ground, surrounded by finished pictures.

He looked up, his eyes wide, “DON’T TURN ON THE LIGHTS!” He shrieked, even though my hand was no where near the switch.

“Okay, okay!” I laughed, shaking my head and crouching next to him.

“What happened?” I chuckled. He sighed, blushing.

“I slipped…” he mumbled.

I laughed lightly at the sight of his cute pout and his flushed cheeks. I extended my hand to help him up. He grabbed a hold of it, trying to pull himself up. He was almost back on his feet when he wobbled and slipped again, landing in the pile of photographs.

“Nnh...” He groaned, rubbing his bum in pain.

I frowned, my eyes widening at the familiar sound.

“Oh g-gods… y-you’re so tight baby.”

Nnh… harder!”


I nearly dropped him when the realization hit me. I had dreamed about him last night!

I had dreamed about KASPIEN!!
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! :D
whoa long chappy D:
niceee xD zimmy getting hot for kaspien there ;)
next chapt - INTENSENESS! :D

tnx too;;
Camile Meissen
fallen_dust
Cheesecake Freak
Heather Plague
totallytasha
xXDark_Angel Xx
hugs.from.holly
BobThePurpleAntelope
BrokenAlyCat
TheSecretLiesWithinU
ddbaby1234
we are not amused;
CarterLynn
Rainbow. Unicorn.
SerenaMo0on
you had me at hello.
MattLuvv
Atychiphobia.
MasochisticPanda
Darren Cordeux
Charlotte..
x2
simplemind