Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

"*** Off!"

*XAVIER'S POV*

I sigh as the afternoon sun beats down upon my skin, warming me to the core.

Thankfully today Theiudos wanted to get some future lesson plans together so we got out of classes, taking full advantage of it we went out to the northeast grounds, which was a simple classic garden.

I myself have been doing better, it’s been about two weeks since the whole horse incident and we’ve all caught up on our sleep. I haven’t missed a meal yet and I’ve been hanging with my brothers more often, I don’t know what got into me to make me seclude myself from everyone, only when I started eating regularly again did I realize how famished I was. Maybe it was lack of sleep, or I had a taste of too much of one thing, or maybe I just had one of those times in my life where everything seemed dull and I just felt empty and void, so I focused on something that could capture my attention, a filler in the emptiness.

I smile down at Kaspien as he leans into me, a huge grin on his face as he let his skin soak in the sun.

Kissing the top of his head I pull him into me, much like my father and Lucifer Kaspien and I were extremely close. Though we weren’t lovers, but we were closer and had a deeper relationship with each other than the other two.

“Isn’t today just beautiful Xavier?!” Kaspien squealed, an expression of pure bliss on his face.

“Yes it really is lovely, I’m so glad we don’t have classes today.” I chuckled, watching as a cardinal landed on a tree, some grass in its beak as he added it to his nest.

“You can say that again, it’s so boring learning about the history of the world, the government of the kingdoms, finances, agreements, treaties, codes, all the languages, species, science, and even fighting and weaponry can get old.” He mused.

I nodded in agreement, as we laughed at Damien who was trying to catch a squirrel, he somehow conned Zimmy into helping him corner the poor animal.

“I don’t see why they’re trying to catch the squirrel, they’re vicious.” Kaspien seethed.

I laughed at this because Kaspien never had good encounters with those small creatures.

“Maybe if you didn’t try hugging them they wouldn’t attack you.” I joke, nudging him a little.

He whines, trashing his limps slightly in a mock tantrum.

“That was only once, and the squirrel looked like it needed a hug. Like I knew it was deranged, plus that thing probably had rabies. I could’ve died and you guys just laughed while it chased me, actually you guys laughed every time a squirrel chases me.” He pondered, his voice floating off at the end.

“That’s because it’s so funny watching you hightail it as if you life depended on it while a squirrel chases you.”

“Evil little peanut theives.” He grumbles crossing his arms over his chest with a small pout.

“Aww I’m sorry, but admit it you’d laugh if a squirrel were chasing me.”

“No I wouldn’t!” He gasped, hitting my arm slightly.

We fell into momentary silence watching as our brothers were cornering the small rodent.

All of a sudden Damien shrieked running into Zimmy who ran away with Damien hot on his heels, behind them was the squirrel chasing them around the land and actually maintaining a good pace with them.

Kaspien and I busted out laughing, literally rolling on the floor, a few tears managed to escape us too as we heard their shrieks.

“I’ll kill of you evil demon squirrels, you’re not even demon you’re worse!” Damien screamed, picking up his pace as the squirrel chattered at him.

Kaspien was leaning on me gasping for breath as laughs continued to bubble from both of our mouths.

“S-see I told you, y-you’d laugh if we got chased by a squirrel.”

“Nuh-uh, y-you said you! This is D-Damien and Z-Zimmy. I wouldn’t laugh at you, I-I would and am laughing at them.” He wheezed choking on some of his giggles.

“They are not my sons.”

We both looked up to see our parents looking on at the scene.

“Hey at least it’s not you this time.” Lucifer laughed patting Kaspien on the back.

“Gee, thanks daddy, glad to know you care.” Kaspien mumbled sarcastically

Lucifer simply laughs and leans down and kisses the top of Kaspien’s head, “I’m just joking son.”

Kaspien beams nodding in contentment as Zimmy and Damien finally shake of the squirrel and approach us, both panting rather heavily.

“T-that squirrel is crazy!” Damien gasps out, plopping down next to me.

“I hate squirrels, they are horrible! I h-hate them!” Zimmy shudders, collapsing on the ground.

“You boys…” Chandra began.

“Just got put out…” Acanthus continued.

“By a squirrel.” They both said at the same time eying their sons forlorn figures.

“You go upset one.” Damien grouches.

“Then run for your life.” Zimmy growled, though it was muffled by then ground his face was implanted in.

“And see how it feels.” They both grunted.

I shared a look with Kaspien as we switched our eyes from fathers to sons.

“You do know you guys said everything in the same formatting right?” I ask, arching an eyebrow in each of their directions.

“The apples don’t fall far from the trees.” Kaspien muttered.

Everything then plummeted into an awkward silence.

“Ok let’s go I’m hungry and the babies are kicking.” Alex said, snapping us out of the silence.

He grabbed my dad’s and Lucifer’s hand, and started marching for the dining hall, we all stood up, Kaspien jumping on Chandra’s back, while Acanthus and Zimmy talked about new methods of torture.

I stood on one side of Chandra while Damien stood on the other.

“Xavier how’s your story coming?” Chandra asked, looking down at me.

“Oh it’s coming along well, today actually did me some good I’ve thought of some ideas.” I exclaimed, laughing as Kaspien tried to make Chandra go faster.

“Son, I’m not a horse.” Chandra laughed as Kaspien, ‘giddy-up’ed’.

“Whyy noooooot?!” Kaspien whined, laying his head down on Chandra’s shoulder.

“Because I wasn’t born that wayyy!” He mocked, kissing the side of Kaspien’s head.
Kaspien giggled, seemingly satisfied with the answer.

We all entered the dining hall, quick to take our seats as the food was served.

I sipped at my blood, rejoicing as the refreshing liquid ran down my throat.

Lunch ended without anything big happening, though Damien did point out that I needed to get laid.

Scrunching my nose at the thought, I glance at Zimmy who has Kaspien on his back.

“Kaspien, you’re more like a monkey than a cat.” I comment continuing our walk to our room.

He gasps, trying to hit me and failing miserably.

“How dare you say such a thing!” He gasps over dramatically.

“Well you always climb on peoples backs and never walk, for some reason it seems
monkey like to me.” I explain.

“Still doesn’t mean I’m a monkey.” He pouts.

“You’re a very cute monkey.” Zimmy chuckles, earning himself a kiss on the cheek.

“Suck up.” I snort.

Zimmy laughs shaking his head while Kaspien starts kicking at me, well tries to kick at me.

We get to our room all heading into our own spaces, Zimmy already humming a few notes, Damien raking his brain for an idea, and Kaspien chattering excitedly about a painting that was almost done.

I simply shake my head and enter my library wanting to continue my story and weave in my new ideas.

I slowly get captivated in the tale, my mind spitting forth the plot the words slowly creating life in the black ink.

-x-

After gods know how longs if finally rip myself from my story as a sudden thirst came over me, standing from my desk I make my way down to the kitchen pouring myself some blood, taking a few sips before heading back up to my library.

I was currently getting frustrated I was stuck on a certain part, I mean I knew what I wanted to happen I just can’t find the words to describe it perfectly.

Scoffing I enter the room, my frustration level rather high.

“Oh Xavier! I finally finished my painting and I was wondering if you wanted to see it?”

Kaspien chirped bounding my way.

“Not right now.” I mumbled trying to get to my library and to fight off an oncoming headache.

“P-please? I-it’d only take a moment.” He begged.

“No I said not right now Kaspien! Ju-just fuck off!” I snapped finally getting passed him and into my library.

Sadly the headache came at full force once I sat down and tried to unravel the way to word this scene.
♠ ♠ ♠
D:
poor kaspy!
but hey at least Xavier's chill again (:
see? he's not like.. antisocial
he was just going through a phase haha xD
oh man
next chapt- intense xD
i promise u
you'll nearly cry, or at least feel really bad and want to kick the other princes haha
i know I did when I thought of the idea :P
lori's chappy
ppl thank her, poor baby had a huge headache :( and writer's block :(
but since she loves me she worte the chappy xD

tnx to--
TheSecretLiesWithinU
you had me at hello.
ZionCelestia
DevilishGrins.
Darren Cordeux
ddbaby1234
Charlotte..
VampireAssassin
rawrrxixeatxyou
xXDark_ Angel Xx
Anythingg.But.Angel.
Transparent.
xDyousillygoose
x2
kittyhate66
CeraRachel
we are not amused;
Camile Meissen
SerenaMo0on
BrokenAlyCat
BobThePurpleAntelope
fallen_dust
celeste
dn angel
Atychiphobia.
matt1lema
simplemind
Cheesecake Freak
x2
MattLuvv