Status: Slowly Active :) thanks for being patient you guys :)

We're Headed for Heartbreak

If We're Keeping Score

Sam was still trying to eradicate the idea his subconcious spit out when he heard scratching coming out of Madison's room. He expected her door to open, not her window. He'd heard the panes sliding in their tracks. He jumped up and yanked the door open. She was crouched in the window sill. The sound of the door caused Madison to whip her head around towards Sam. She grinned and jumped out the window. The whole ordeal didn't take long, but it took long enough for Sam to see the silver glint in her eyes.

Sam sprinted back to the den, grabbed his cellphone, and pressed Dean's speed dial number.

"Dean, we got a problem," Sam spoke into the phone.

"What? Didn't get any?" Dean joked, looking for something to watch on TV.

"Can you be serious for one second?" Sam growled. He really wasn't in the mood for this.

"Yeah, sure....but, for real, did you get some?" Dean turned off the TV and sat up from his laying position on the bed.

"Yeah, but that's not the point..." Sam sighed. "The point is---"

"Sammy's got his mojo back!" Dean interrupted, happy for his brother.

"Dude, shut your mouth for once and listen, damn it!" Sam shouted. "The fucking point is that the treatment didn't work! Madison's still a wolf!"

******************************

Dean froze as Sam shouted at him. He'd never heard Sam so pissed and take control like that.

"Whoa, okay. Easy there. I'm on my way. Where would she have gone?" Dean asked, standing up, grabbing his jacket, and rushing out to the Impala. On his way out, Dean could still hear Sam's words ringing in his head, his commanding voice filling his ears. He liked it when Sam took over. A lot. And he didn't know why.

******************************

Sam stood on the curb in the parking lot, pacing. Why can't he drive any faster? Sam thought. He stole another glance at his watch 12:34 am. He grunted, shook his head, and turned on his right foot to start another lap when something caught his attention and stopped him in his tracks. A figure on the tree line. The silhouette started towards Sam, slowly, fluidly, like a cat. Once the figure stepped under a street light, Sam's blood ran cold.

"Madison," Sam whispered. His hand inched towards the gun stowed at the small of his back as she continued to slink forward.

When she was about 10 feet from him, Sam jerked the gun out, pointed at her heart, and spoke.

"Stay there. Move, and you're dead."

Madison chuckled, "You wouldn't shoot me. You love me." She moved closer to Sam's body---and his gun. She stopped when he pulled back the hammer.

"Don't," he paused, "try me."

She held up her hands and moved her head, just a fraction. The movement caused her eyes to flash silver. Sam couldn't understand how she could still have a shred of humanity in her while in wolf state. He looked her over. She still looked human, but something was off. He face didn't have that gentle hint to it. It was laced with evil intentions. Her nails had extended a piece and her teeth had a yellowish hue to them. He knew she wasn't herself.

"Sam, baby," he winced almost imperceptively as she said the word 'baby,' "I love you. I want us to be together forever. Just give me the gun and close your eyes. It'll all be over soon."

They were so preoccupied with each other that they didn't notice the car that rumbled into the parking lot.

******************************

Dean pulled into the apartment complex parking lot to see Sam with a gun pointed at Madison's heart. Guess he found her... Dean commented. He turned his baby off and stepped out. Neither Sam nor Madison noticed his presence. He almost called out to his little brother, but something stopped him. He wanted to see how Sam would handle it. Dean caught the tail end of Madison's words.

"---close your eyes. It'll all be over soon." Sam started to shift his arm down, lowering his weapon.

"I guess you're right," Sam smiled. Alarms went off in Dean's head as Sam brought Madison close and kissed her fiercely. Sam! No! Just because you love her doesn't mean you can ignore the fact that she's a killer! Sammy, don't make me do this, please. I don't want to, but I have to do the job... Dean thought as he removed his firearm from his waistband, drew a bead on Madison's chest, and pulled the hammer back.

Madison retracted her lips from Sam's. "I love you."

Sam beamed, "Really? I love you." He raised the butt of his gun and whipped it across the back of her head, knocking her out cold. "Liar. Well, I guess if we're keeping score, we both lied."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back! I haven't posted in a while, so I hope this makes up for it a little. :) I wasn't totally happy with this chapter when I first wrote it, but then, I did some tweaking, and I'm in love with it now. I gave you guys a little view into Dean. He got a vibe too :) we're getting clooooooser. I really wanted this chapter to focus more on Sam's and Madison's feelings towards each other, and I think I did that. I picked the time 12:34 on purpose :) I love that time :) I'm weird, I know

YAY! SHAMELESS WHORING TIME! So, read this amazing Wincest by Break the Silence Wayward Sons. I love it :)

Title Credit: Liar (It Takes Two)-Taking Back Sunday

Liar (liar)
If we're keeping score
We're all choir boys at best
(Intrusive and arrogant)
Liar (liar)
If we're keeping score
We're all choir boys at best
(Intrusive and arrogant)


Read <3
Comment <3
Subscribe <3 <3 <3 <3