Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Jacob: Furry

Jacobs P.O.V.

‘Paul! Why’d you let your guard down?!’ I shouted in my head.
‘Jake leave him alone he was trying to protect us’
‘yea, but by doing that he allowed the girl to be captured! Ahhh,”
‘JAKE COM DOWN! No Jake don’t’ I heard my name being called but I was already in front of them. The blood suckers scent was strong, so I used all my power to catch up. I had them in my sight I sped up. I saw them head to the blood suckers land but I didn’t slow down. I’d follow that sucker to the end of the world and to get the girl back without fail. The sucker jumped almost dropping the girl, which caused her to let out a terrified scream. Fueling my anger I ran faster to prepare for a jump. I was about to follow but a commanding voice stopped me.
‘Jake, stop right now’ I came to a holt as those words echoed in my mind. I watched in furry as the sucker got away.
‘What the hell Sam, I could’ve had him.’ I turned to see Paul, Sam, Quil, and Embry.
‘No Jake. That’s not our land that’s Carlisle and his families land. We can’t go on their la-’
‘But a life is at stake!’ I barked starting to turn towards the jump
‘No, this is a command. You will NOT follow the vampires. You will come back with us and we will call the Cullens, do you understand?’ I growled but stopped turning and went to follow the others.
‘I’ll find you, no matter what’ I thought as I headed back to the reservation.

~Back at reservation~

Every one was at Sam’s with tops on. We sat around the phone in the middle of the table.
“That’s right Carlisle, they came covered in blood into our land and kidnapped a young women around 17 years old.”
“I see, I smelt a new scent and I’m afraid I know who the scent belongs to.” I heard a long sigh come from his side of the phone. I heard rustling from their side and heard the blood sucker who tore away the women I loved.
“It’s the Volturi. Their group of vampires that govern over all the vampires in the world”
“So their like your leader, your king but for ALL vampires” Interrupted Sam.
“Yes. The people you just described sounded like Alec and Suplicia. Suplicia is Aro’s wife. She has no special abilities but she isn’t someone you’d like to cross. And Alec, he’s mean. He plays with his food, he slowly tortures them till their at the peak of terror then he feeds.”
“So what does that mean for us? Should we keep a look out?”
“No, Sam you shouldn’t have to worry. I don’t think they’ve come to stir up trouble.”
“Why? Why wouldn’t they?”
“Because, Aro wants me, Edward, and Alice so he wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize that. I just wish we knew what Aro’s up too…”
“Wait, what about the girl?” I asked panicked.
“I wouldn’t keep my hopes up. I’m sorry to tell you but the likely hood of her still alive is .000001% if not lower.” I felt myself shake and I looked to see Paul shaking as well. I stood up making the chair fall behind me. I turned and stormed out of the house, my heart felt like it was being shattered. I ran towards the forest before I felt myself transform. I ran for what felt like hours. I ignored the harshness of the weather or the voices of my pack. All I could focus on was the furry and pain I felt.

I knew I had to turn back so I did however I took my time. Lost in my thoughts I didn’t get back home till late. I strolled into my house to see ma dad and the rest of the pack. I scanned the room to see many frowns and I gulped ‘shit, I’m fucked’.
“Jacob Black, where did you go?” came Sam’s voice clearly trying to remain calm. Quil and Embry looked afraid, Paul annoyed and not wanting to be here and Leah stood their frowning.
“I…I uh went for a run?” I was just barely able to breath out.
“Jake, you can’t do that. Specially because we don’t know if those vampires are still out there” stressed Sam.
“ Jake think for one will you?” added leah.
“Be quit Leah! Just because I’m not spiteful I actually care!” Leah stepped back and I took my leave walking to my room making sure to slam my door to let them know I was annoyed.
‘I wonder if she is dead, and if so will I ever find a women as kind?’ her smile and laughter made me smile as I thought back to earlier that day. ‘Why didn’t she seem frightened by us earlier?’ I turned onto my stomach thinking. ‘Who knows…’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jake… JAKE! Are you asleep?” ‘well, I was’ I thought as I pushed myself upright and rubbed my eyes. Pulling on a pair of pants over my boxers I stumbled my way to the door swinging it open and walked past dad.
“What are you yelling about at…” I looked at the clock in the kitchen right before I dove into the fridge “4 o’clock in the afternoon?” I withdrew with a piece of chicken from last night’s dinner.
“Rob called. You know Rob, he’s our Nabors 3 houses down, anyway he just called he is having a huge thank you dinner and asked us to come. At first I was hesitant but once he told me what for I immediately agreed.”
“Okay, why is he having this huge dinner?” I was back in the fridge looking for something else to eat.
“You know his daughter Summer? Today she climbed up a pyramid of cans and on her way down she fell and grabbed cans which caused the entire thing to collapse. Anyway she would’ve been killed if it wasn’t for a young woman. When they tried to burrow their way they knew they wouldn’t make it in time but they heard Summers voice. Any who suddenly the cans started to move then out Summer followed by a young woman. Summer said the women saved her by using herself as a shield. Rob is so thankful that he’s throwing a party which I think is the least he can do, all Summer has is a broken arm.”
“Oh, well then let’s go. Summer is like my little sister, I have to thank the women who saved her.” I’d put down the meatloaf I had just taken out and faced my dad.
“When do we have to be there?”
“We have to be there for 5:30 to welcome the guest at 6.” I nodded and went back to eating the meatloaf.
“Good, now get out of the kitchen, I have to pre-pair some food for tonight. Don’t want to come empty handed. And don’t eat it.” He lectured while kindly chasing me out of the kitchen. I smiled at my father as I danced around avoiding the harsh hits from the wheel chair. I looked at the clock ‘an hour and a half left, what to do…’ I settled to watch TV. So there I sat, waiting for the time to go by.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SOOO SORRY i haven't updated because...i have no excuse. I know i should be updating and im soo sorry. I'll try harder honest. Please comment.
L.