Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Home then gone.

We got home and I walked to the back to grab the groceries but was shooed away by Lilly. “Go get ready it’s already 4:40, you need to get ready.” I frowned but turned and walked up the stairs. I got to my bedroom walked to the bathroom took a shower did all the things needed and walked out. I turned my stereo and on came ‘Just a dream’ by Nelly. I started to hum along as I twirled to my closet. I didn’t want to turn on the light so I focused and I felt my self shift to my vampire form. I walked into the closet and went to the pants section.
I pulled out a pair of black work pants that loosened at the end giving it a boot cut. I went to the tank top area of my tops and pulled out a green top. It had straps that were narrow but were wider when it got to the shoulder then narrowed again at the back.
It had a dark green band under the bust then flowed out from the body a tiny bit not enough to make me look bigger then I am but not tight that when I moved it’d cling to my body. The main part of the top was light green, it had a row of flowers along the right side with a single white butterfly. I loved the top. I grabbed a my underwear slipped it on, then the cloths. I walked to my jewelry picked out a white gold necklace that had a 3 green gems. I smiled. I put on green eye shadow making a smoky eye look, then liner and mascara. I put on a bit of bronzer on my cheeks but that was all I needed besides a touch of clear lip gloss. I grabbed a pair of black high heels to polish off the look and brought a pair of sandals just incase. When I was finished I realized it was 5:50. I walked down the stares and called for Lilly. She came running in.
“Yes Miss. Harmony? You called?” she asked standing straight up.
“Remember we are about to leave this house I am now Lea, and don’t be so formal. You are my ‘mother’ after all.” I answered smiling. “Is Aiden coming?”
“Yes, he is. Is that not alright?” she panicked.
“No, that’s fine. You know the cover story?” she nodded “very good, well I’ll be in the car. What are we driving by the way?”
Lilly pondered this. “I didn’t think about this. How about the 200EX Rolls Royce? That is a very good car”
“I agree, have it pulled to the front please.” Lilly nodded and off she went. I went and grabbed a light sweater just in case and walked to the front door. I opened it walked out just in time to see the jaw dropping car roll up in front of me. Aiden quickly opened his door and rushed to open my door. I smiled and said thanks and slide fluidly into the back seat. He closed the door and quickly walked back to the house. I pulled out my I phone 4 and called Aro.
“Hello?” he answered after 2 rings.
“It’s Harmony, everything is going smoothly, I am heading to the reservation for a thank you party for me.”
“Oh, what’d you do?”
“Saved a young girl from a avalanche of cans. No big” I said inspecting my nails.
I heard a huff “you need to be careful about stuff like that. Especially since you show no signs of damage” he stressed.
“I couldn’t let her DIE” I countered.
“I know, I know, good job just…be careful. We don’t want you to be watched or attacked.”
“I know, I’m sorry I’ll be more careful. Oh and Aro”
“Yea?”
“Thanks” I said truthfully.
“No problem. Be safe bye” he laughed.
“K. Bye” I hung up. Just in time because Aiden and Lilly walked to the car and got in.
“Off we go!” cried Aiden as we drove down the driveway.