Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Day 1 prt. 1

Period: 1

I walked into the school after bidding Linda goodbye. I kept my sunglasses on, for some reason they gave me strength. I walked into the office and asked for my schedule. After signing paper, getting my schedule, and the slip for teachers to sign I was gone and heading to my lockers. 'Locker 223' I thought as I walked through the halls ignoring the glances of my now classmates. I finally found my locker a hall down from the cafeteria. '13-24-54' I quickly started to put into my lock but it didn't work. I tried a few more times before I growled and started to shake. Just as I was about to rip off the lock a hand snatched the price of paper out of my hand then gently moved me aside. A few seconds later it clicked open.

"Stupido armadietto" I growled as I swore, before I leave, this locker would be scrap metal with the lock melted.

I heard a laugh to my left causing me to look with a raised eyebrow.

"Can I help you?" I asked at the dirty blond haired guy beside me.

"The names Mike Newton and aren't you going to thank me? I did just help you."

"I don't recall asking you for help Mr. Newton" I pointed out taking back the slip of paper that held my locker combination.

"If I didn't help what were you planning to do?" He asked with a cocky smirk and eyebrow raised.

"Rip off the lock" I replied shrugging as I turned to walk away leaving the boy behind.

"Hey what language were u speaking a few minutes ago?" He called as he jogged to my side.

"Italian, now be good and vattene." I rushed forward leaving Newton scratching his head in wonder. I looked down at my timetable.
Period 1: Honors calculus West hall room 101- Mr. Trig
Period 2:Gym- Gymnasium - Coach Clapp
Period 3: History- East hall room 210- Mrs. Lawson
Period 4: Lunch
Period 5: Biology- Mr. Banner
Period 6: Art- Ms. Frep
Period 7: Honors English- Mr. Mason
Period 8: Spanish- Mr. Redrecez

I rolled my eyes as I read over my timetable. I walked to Honors calculus slowly, not really caring if I was late or not. I sighed as I reached the door just as the bell went off. I walked to the teacher and smiled.
"Hello I am the new student," I handed him the timetable and slip of paper. He nodded and looked up from his work. He was good looking in his mid to late 20's. He had sky blue eyes and dirty bond hair and a perfectly white and straight smile.
"Ah, Ms. Harper so nice to finally meet you." I narrowed my eyes a bit. "I've heard a lot about you..." he smiled "from Aro." I felt my eyes widen a bit.
"Are you...?" I started but he shook his head.

"I'll see you tonight, now please take a seat at the empty desk." I turned and walked to my chair.
I sat down not paying attention to who was beside me.
"Hey again" a voice said to my left. I looked over to see Mike Newton leaning on his arm while giving me, what I think is supposed to be, a wooing smile. I turned back to my desk choosing to ignore him. I looked to my right to see Isabella Swan sitting their doodling in her books. I made out Edwards name with little hearts. 'This girl got it bad'. I turned to the front to see the teacher looking my way. I raised an eyebrow and he winked in response. I pulled my head back and scowled, causing him to chuckle lightly.

"Hey, Isabella right?" I asked. She nodded as she set her pencil down, "Sorry, I'm bad with names I just want to double check."

"No problem at all. How are you? You know, after you left we were all worried." Isabella leaned forward as she spoke so as to not gain the attention of our teacher.

"I'm fine thanks. Just went home then to bed no big. I am just happy to have met some people who go to my school."

"I know what you mean, it's a lot easier. Would you like to sit with us at lunch?"

I nodded quickly.

"Can I see your schedule?"

I reached into my bag and pulled out my timetable. She looked it over. "We have the first two classes together. I'll walk you to the next class?" she offered as she handed me back the slip of paper.

"I'd like that thanks."

"Girls, please be quite I am trying to teach the class." I raised an eyebrow and snuck a glance at Isabella who flushed red. I started to copy down the notes on the board not really caring to respond to the annoying man on my left.
'This is going to be one long day...'
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late late late update. Ill add another chapter soon.
L.