Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Perfume Gift

"Emmet what is wrong with you?! You barely pay attention to me anymore!" Rosalie yelled as Emmet ran his hand through his hair.

"Rosalie, that's not true" Emmet argued clearly annoyed.

"Rosalie, calm down. Emmet isn't doing anything wrong." Edward tried to calm down his sister.

"Shut up Edward! This has nothing to do with you, this is between me and Emmet. So stop Jasper you're just pissing me off" she growled. Jasper stepped back and into Alice's waiting arms.

"Ed look into my head! Tell her what's on my mind!" Emmet was growing more and more annoyed with his wife's mood. They have been fighting for the past 2 weeks over the smallest things.

A flash of shock passed Edwards face but he masked it quickly enough as to not raise suspicion. "Rose, there is no one else or anything else besides you. So please stop" Edwards calm voice seemed to work because soon the frown and anger was out of her eyes. Rosalie smiled her smile and walked over hugging Emmet.

"Sorry, I don't know why I acted like that, I just feel as if I'm going to lose you" she confessed.

"Babe, I'm not going anywhere" he cooed kissing her head.

"We cleared that up in time! Our guest is here!" Alice clapped excitedly earning an eye roll from every one but Jasper.

"It isn't Bella it's Lea" Alice watched as Rosalie smiled and released Emmet as she strode to open the door. Edward watched as a smile tugged at Emmet's lips.

"I see us with a gift in the next 3 minutes." Alice yelled as she moved to Rosalie's side.

"I can't wait" Rosalie smiled as she watched Lea pull up to the house.

Harmony P.O.V.

I shut of the engine and looked up to see a smiling Alice and Rosalie that earned a chuckle. I grabbed my bag and opened the car door.

"Alice! Rosalie! I'm here!" I yelled laughing as I slung my bag over my shoulder. "And I brought prezzies for everyone" I hugged Alice and Rosalie before I entered the house to a smirking Emmet.

"Even for me?" Emmet questioned with a fake touched expression.

"Yea, even for you Mr. Steroid" everyone laughed as he glared. "As I told you I asked my family friend back home to send and make some perfume. I just got it yesterday." I set my bag on the coffee table and pulled out a couple of packages. "Rosalie this is yours it's called Sassy Rose..." I handed her a Deep red box with the word Sassy in black cursive followed by a picture of a rose at the end.

"That's quite fitting" commented Edward as he offered one of his rare smiles in my direction. I smiled back making him freeze earning him an eyebrow raise from Alice.

"Any who... Alice here is yours its called Fay." I handed her a light pink box.

"Fay like a fairy?" she giggled as she admired the holographic silver pixie with its wand.

"Yeah." I laughed "Emmet here is yours" I handed him a black box.

He raised his eye eyebrow as he searched for the name then let out a loud laugh. "Steroid Seduction?"

I smirked "I personally named that one" Every one was laughing.

"What is everyone laughing about?" Esme asked as she entered the room with Carlisle.

"My new cologne" Emmet walked over showing them the box earning a chuckle from both of them.

"I have one for each of you too" I gave Carlisle a silver box with 'Doc' on it and a lavender one to Esme. "Carlisle yours has a scent that calms people."

"It's lovely thank you" Esme expressed as she lent forward and hugged me.

"Edward, I have one for you too. It's called 'True" I have one for Bella called 'Love'. Cheesy yeah, cute oh yeah" I laughed at my own lame joke.

"That makes me want to puke" Rosalie voiced making me giggle and Edward glare.

"True" I replied shrugging smirking as Edward glared at me. "Well, shall we get planning?" I questioned earning an excited squeal from Alice and an eye roll from Rosalie.

Alice grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the staircase. "Send Bella up when she gets here" she yelled as we ran up the stairs. We went to Alices' and Jaspers room and sat on the bed. She pulled out a pen and a scrapbook. "Ready to plan the best party ever?"

Rosalie and I looked at each other and then looked at Alice. "Hells yea we are!" We yelled together causing us to laugh then set to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay!
L.