Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Why me?

Harmonys P.O.V.

‘I was right’ I though heatedly as I looked out the plane window to the clouds, ocean and land below. I let out a sigh of irritation, ‘why me?’
“Sooo glad I wasn’t assigned to do this.”
“Shut up Alec, why are you here anyway? Don’t answer I bet it’s because you were annoying Aro so much he sent you on this trip making some bullshit up about you needing to check the place out.” Alec frowned.
“Fuck you”
“Oh…so I was right. Smart of Aro to get rid of you for as long as he can. But it was cruel of him to stick you with me. I haven’t done anything wrong” I said in a confused maner causing Alec to get even more mad.
“Shut the fuck up you mutt”
“Oh, says the scrawny vampire”
“This scrawny vampire could kick your ass blindfolded!” I scoffed.
“Ha that’ll be the day! When a loser like you kicks ma ass never going to happen; the world is more likely to end in 20 years, then THAT ever happining” I turned away nose high showing how much his power ment to me.
“why you fucking bitch!”
“BITE ME”
“Is that an invite fleebag?!”
“You wouldn’t get near enough leech” I retorted.
“Wanna bet!”
“Sure your gonna lose anyway!”
“Why you wh-”
“ENOUGH!” Alec and I shut up and looked at the women seated across from us lounging on a couch.
“Honestly, will you guys ever stop?”
“Probibly not” we answered at the same time causing us to glare at each other.
“Why do I even bother?”
“Have no idea” we said together causing us to go at it again.
“Stop copying me”
“Me copying you? Oh no dear your copying ME” We went on like this till touch down.
“This way Mrs. Sulpicia” she nodded her head and stepped out taking the pilots hand as he led her down the stares to the ground.
“Why is she here?” Alec whispered to me.
“I don’t know” I responded.
“I am here to make sure everythings in place for your stay and to make sure nothing will go wrong. I am Aro’s most respected person in the coven beside his brothers”
“Well no shit you are his wife” Alec said in a obviouse tone. She turned and glared causing Alec to shut up and slow his pace to give more distance between him and Sulpicia.
“Loser” I whispered but before he could respond I ran up to catch to Sulpicia.
“why did we have to take that stupid plane? It’s quicker to run and swim”
“Because dickwad I can’t last that long, you know I-”
“Yes you aren’t as superior as I, but half breed really? Being trapped in that contraption for that long…not nice” grumbling he walked past me.
“I agree but it’s better then running for miles and miles with barly any break”
“Ha for one out two that iight gotone out of three yea not great” he shot back.
“Shove it”
“Make me half breed” he snarled causing my blood to boil.
“Comm down. Im annoyed and want to run. We’ll get the bags dropped off but lets run to the house okay? Can both you two handle that and we can feed” Sulpicia stepped inbetween us before anything dangrous would happen or we gave away what we were.
“Sure, I can run circles around him vampire or wolf” I said walking to the bageg claim.
“We’ll see about that soon won’t we?” he said standing beside me just brining a carry on bag holding 3 sets of cloths.
I grabbed my 2 suitcases and lifted them with ease. I rolled them to were our car was waiting put the bags in handed the keys to a car driver then walked casualy over to the forest. I saw Suplicia and Alec slip ionto the forest a little ways away. I looked around and when the coast was clear I slipped into the woods.
I jogged till I saw Alec leaning against a tree picking at his nails and Suplicia standing in the sun looking around in annoyence.
“Good you’re here, now lets get going” Suplicia turned and ran into the woods. Me and Alec look at each other. My eyes turned black I let my vamp powers take over.
“Race yea” with that I rushed deeper into the forest were I saw Suplicia run and Alec running soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her;s a new chapter. Enjoy. my spell check stopped working btw so there will probs be mistakes.
L.