Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

Ohhh...look there are wolves!

Harmonys P.O.V

I was running, feeling that I was going to win hands down. Then I felt a huge amount of pressure on my left shoulder which sent me flying to the right making me crash into a tree. I look to see Alec smiling at me then running on ahead. ‘Oh, he’s a dead man’ I pushed out of the tree dusted myself off and ran.
“Oh, you’re a dead man!” I heard his laughter echo through the forest. A few minutes later I see the bastard. I slowly creep up and tackle him to the ground, which cause him to let out a squeal. I burst out laughing but grabbed hand full’s of dirt, pushing it in his face, he tried to fight but failed.
“EAT DIRT ALEC!” I pushed all my weight down as possible to keep him from breaking free. A few minutes later he flipped me over even with my attempts to stay on top.
“Your turn” he said as he started to grab dirt and shove it in my face and hair. I put my hands to his face and pushed but nothing happened. He still kept pushing dirt in my face even thought he couldn’t see. I then stopped and put my hands to his waist and squeezed which resulted in him jumping. I took this chance and pushed him off.
“While your hunting I’m going to find a river and clean up!” I heard ‘okay’ from Suplicia and a ‘what ever’ from Alec. I ran for about 6 more minutes till I came across a decently sized stream it was fairly deep to, if I were to walk in it would reach my waist. I slowed to a stop walking to the edge and knelt I put some water on my face. After I put a the water on I bent over letting my hair fall in front of my face. I shook my head and ran my hands through it furiously trying to rid it of leaves, sticks and dirt. I slowly flipped my hair back to its rightful place. I ran my hand through my hair one more time. I closed my eyes loving the heat on my damp skin. My tank top showed my tan skin to the sun making it warm. I moved my hair to one side moving my neck towards the sun. I felt at home and in total bliss.

I started to move my body, I don’t know why but in my head Latin music from the sound track dirty dancing filled my head making me want to move. I twirled and moved my hips to the imaginary beat. I stopped and laughed one of my musical laughs. I heard rustling which made me stop and look around me. Coming out from huge bushes across the stream were a group of 5 wolves that looked like bears. I knew they were shape shifters thanks to their size and my instincts.
One was very large and black he was dead centre, to the left of him was a wolf with gray fur and dark spots on his back, to that wolfs side was one with dark gray fur. To the black wolves right was a wolf with dark brown fur, and to his left was a rust copper colored wolf. They stared at me and me at them. I smiled kindly and waved.
“Hello wolves how are you on this fine sunny day?” I said happy looking towards the sun. I didn’t expect an answer so I kept on talking.
“You don’t have to be scared, I won’t bite” I laughed at my joke, I noticed the wolves looked at each other. I just shook my head and moved my hand in a ‘forget it’ manor.
“Well, you all look quit stunning and strong.” I notice one wolf seemed to push out his chest and stand up straighter.
“You aspecially, you ooze power” I pointed to the wolf with dark grey fur. I saw him smile in a dog way. I heard a snort from the rust copper colored wolf.
“Oh, seems like not everyone agrees, Oh snap” I laughed at my stupidness.
“Aren’t you guys thirst? It’s really hot out you should drink water so you don’t get dehydrated.” I splashed some towards the wolves trying to cool them down but it just made them walk back. I frowned.
“I’m not trying to be mean I just want you to be cool, look I’ll do it to myself” I put both hands in the water and splashed myself in the face. I laughed shaking my head spraying some of the water off my face. The wolf with the dark brown fur walked towards me slowly, head lowered slightly. The wolf with dark grey fur growled. But this wolf paid him no mind. He came in front of me across the stream. He bent his head and drank the water but he did something that totally surprised me. He splashed me with water by his snout. I leaned back arms out my face probably in shock. The wolf went to his stomach lowered his head and whimpered. ‘Awww… he thinks I’m mad’ I smiled lent forward and splashed him in return which caused him to pull his head back.
“Pay backs a bitch” I said smirking. He barked and jumped in the water completely. I stood socked while the wolf turned his head and smiled.
“Oh, you wanna play that game. Fine but I warn you, you’re gonna lose” with that I jumped into the stream socking the wolf. I looked to the rest of the wolves.
“You coming in? It’s pretty nice once you’re socked.” They started to walk toward us but then they went into fighting stance. The wolf in front of me started to growl. It startled me and kind of scared me; I walked backwards out of the water. Continuing walking backwards but stopped when the dog barked. I just then noticed they were staring behind me. I turned and looked and what I saw startled me. There stood Alec with…

With blood smeared all over his face and down the front of his white t-shirt. You could smell the iron from here really well; it made me want to barf. Soon Suplicia appeared by his side both their eyes red from just feeding. They looked from my soaked figure to the wolves and back. Alec was licking his fingers in sadistic way smiling the entire time. I looked at Suplicia asking her questions with my eyes. She nodded ‘so act scared of them, got it’ I staggered backwards and crawled away from them which made Alec step forward. The wolves growled the one from the water came to stand in front of me protectively. Once he was in place the wolves sprung into action.

They rushed towards Suplicia and Alec teeth bared and snapping. They shoved the black wolf and the spotted one to the side, once they were out of the way they easily grabbed the dark grey wolf and the coppered rustic one and flung them at a huge tree the dark grey wolf hitting first, the rustic one hitting the grey one. They collapsed the black and spotted wolf charged again and the dark chocolate one charging, leaving me alone, in order to help his pack. I saw Alec disappeared to have him in front of me seconds later. I let out a startled sound. He grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. Suplicia just able to get away joined us and they ran with me on Alecs shoulder. We heard the howling of the wolves close by.
“Hold on, were almost at the treaty land where they can’t come”
“Okay” I said my stomach getting a bit stirred from the constant bouncing on Alecs shoulder. I saw the wolves now and I started to squirm to make it look like I was trying to escape. Soon I felt myself sailing and I let out a scream, which shocked Alec almost causing him to drop me. We landed almost falling backwards. I look up to see the wolves walking along the border on the river. The wolves howled and growled obviously furious. Then we were off again back into the forest.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote you guys 3 chapters while i was away but I was reported. Soo yall get the chapters but wont be updating this story for a few weeks. thanks for reporting me!
L.