Status: in progress

Pushed out of My Pack and Taken in by a Coven of Vampires, Now Ain't That Something

New home, with a touch of Italy

No one’s P.O.V.

The wolves looked at each other then turned finally deciding they couldn’t break the treaty to chase the vampires. They were furious when they smelled them on their land. Thinking it was the Cullen’s didn’t help but once they saw they weren’t they were happy. Worst thing for them was the women that got taken. She was friendly, kind, and not scared of them. The dark chocolate wolf the most angered of all. Since it was his responsibility to protect this women and she was taken. They all ran back to the reservation planning to call the Cullen’s right away.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Not to far away across the river was a man about 23 years old as beautiful as Roman god with blond hair gelled back to give his high cheek bones an even more angled look. He was thin but muscular you wouldn’t want to fight him. He sparkled/glow in the sun, his eyes a golden brown. He wore black dress pants and a blue collared shirt to match. He was kneeling beside a huge elk. Above him sat a muscular man with short brown hair. He had golden eyes just like the blond mans. The young man jumped down; he was very tall, his muscles are the first things somebody would notice, he appeared to be 20. He smiled showing his perfectly placed dimples and white teeth. He had on a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of tattered pants. His skin sparkled and glowed as the sun hit his face.
“Nice catch Carlisle, but I beat you to the punch” came the gloating yet kind voice of the younger man.
“Oh, I think I win Emmet. What did you catch that could be bigger than this elk?” the older man questioned folding his arms smiling. The younger one, Emmet smiled and hit the tree with his closed fist. Down came a mountain lion which Emmet caught with his arm easily.
“I caught this” Carlisle let out a humored laugh.
“Very good but next ti-” Carlisle froze not finishing his sentence. He inhaled picking up a scent he knew well, a scent he didn’t want to smell for a long time if not forever.
“Suplicia” he whispered frowning looking around the forest around him. Emmet noticing Carlisle’s serious and seeking face, tensed looking around for whatever got Carlisle aware. He was going to protect Carlisle not matter what. He may not need it but only one of them might possibly be able to get away and Emmet was hell bent on making sure it would be Carlisle.
“Emmet, I’m afraid our hunting day has been cut short. Hurry we must go to the house” Emmet nodded and followed the sprinting Carlisle into the forest.

Harmonies P.O.V.

We passed through the Cullen’s territory quickly but settled right on the boarder of their land. We came to a simple two story house. It looked very homey. It had a rap around deck with flower boxes on the railings along with a few hanging baskets. It was made entirely out of wood. Not painted to show its beauty to the fullest. It was pointed on one side of the houses roofs. There were two huge glass windows by the also wooden door. It showed the inside of two rooms in the house, which were the living room and study. I squealed as Alec let me down then once again as I ran to the house.
I pushed open the door and was floored at the beauty of the inside of the house. In front of me a beautiful stair case all wood but at the top it separated giving the house two upstairs areas. To the right of me was a study; I ran in seeing a oak desk that had a green cover which I found to be silk as I ran my hand over the beautiful fabric. On top of that was a lap, a huge ass computer screen about 24 inches. Below that was a pull out keyboard with a bamboo design tablet right beside it. The computer chair was leather and looked very comfy and inviting. Behind the chair were two book shelves full of books from the past, legends of wolves’ and Vampires, Biographies, geography, and languages. I smiled real wide. On a small desk beside the books were fountain pens. In the corner was another chair but this was a lunging chair to sit and read with a light stand right beside it for convenience. I walked out of the room, through the entrance way and into the living room.
The living room had a huge fireplace that was stone, the stone reached from the roof to the floor, and a 36 inch flat screen planted right in the middle. It was controlled with a remote and could rotate for convenience. The couches were black and leather with a dark wood table placed in front on top of a soft white rug. A vase of Lilly’s sat perfectly in the middle. The roof was very slanted in this room with two skylights present. Wired lights ran in between the skylights waiting for night so they could be used. It flowed into the dining room only half a wall with a window shape cut out in the middle separated the rooms. An Oak table that could fit 6 people comfortably was the main focus. Lilies’ sat in the centre but a bigger vase full. A huge chandelier sat above the table. A huge window sat behind the end of the table letting in light while showing the lush green forest. On the wall were cabinets filled with expensive glass wear and plates that shown when the light hit them. The table was set for six plates with gold trim sat perfectly in front of each chair. I smiled widely then went through a swinging door to the kitchen. It was huge.

It had a stainless steel refrigerator, beside that is black granet covering the whole wall. A garbage compacter, two dish washers, lay beneath a big long sink was right in the middle. To the other side of the refrigerator was 2 countertops then a stove with a oven obviously. The heat controlled by your finger. You tap which stove you want to use then you turn the heat level up or down with your finger. One counter away was a normal stove also with an oven. In the middle of the kitchen was a huge island. It had its own sink and had two microwaves below and a place to put your hot food and keep it warm. It had an espresso machine. Across from the island was a cabinet that pulled out from the wall that had so many spices and herbs I felt as if I could have a spice shop. Beside that were two toaster ovens. There was a door way which I followed to show two more fridges also stainless steel and across those fridges were cereals, pastas, snacks everything not needed to be freezed were there in drawers that you can pull out. The kitchen led out to the back. I ran into the living room to see Alec and Suplicia sitting and a man in a black suit standing in the corner.

“What’s with the man in the corner, No offence” I said the last part to the man who nodded.

“That man’s name is Mr. Burns he is your main servant he will drive you anywhere you need to go fill you in on what you must do and take care of you and deal with school protocol and your ‘father’. Mrs. Burns his wife is your cook she buys the food, and will be your ‘mother’ if the school calls for any reason, and Ms. Angela is your house maid she will keep this house tidy, ready your baths, and clean your cloths.” Suplicia said matter of factly.

“Are you serious?! Why?” I was stunned.

“Aro wants you to be well cared for and watched. He may not tell you but you are like his own and will treat you as such. Now, everything seems to be in order, I think we have stayed here long enough we shall depart. If the wolves ask you or the Cullen’s ask you about us you have no idea what their talking about. We will call you for updates, or call us in Italy if anything huge comes up. But remember your mission is to convince Isabella Swan to become one of us soon. Got it?” I nodded.

“Good, now bye” she disappeared out the door and Alec lingered.

“I’m glad you’re gone now, but it’s unfair that you get all this. And next time you better watch your back I’ll definitely whip your ass” I rolled my eyes.

“Ye-huh sure buddy. Bye now, I’m going to enjoy my house now”

“Bitch” I laughed closing the door as Alec disappeared into the forest. ‘Now, to get some shut eye.’

“Which way to my room?” I asked Mr. Burns.

“This way madam.” He led me to the stairs up them and to the left. We passed two doors till we reached a door that looked exactly like the door to my bedroom in Italy. I was confused and even more so when he pushed open the door and my exact room from Italy was there.

“Aro had it duplicated exactly like the one you have at home without the stains though. Apparently a lot of stains” I blushed and he laughed. I ran and jumped onto my bed loving the smell of my old bedroom in Italy.

“He even copied the smell” I was astonished.

“Yes, everything to the detail. I’ll let you sleep but in the morning I’ll debrief you on what’s going to happen”

“Okay, thanks and good night” I heard the door click, so I kicked off my shoes climbed into bed and fell asleep smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. My laptop was being fixed and I refused to update unless I had it back because I forgot and knew I wouldn't be able to re-write the chapters im posting. So here's a new chapter im posting another right after.
L.