Did My Art Teacher Just Flirt With Me?

Truth Or Rumors

"Good morning Rachael. Did you have a good night sleep?" He asked in an all-too-strange-innocent tone.

Before I even had the chance to answer, Jenine had butt in with her wide smile and flashing eyes. "I know I had sir!" I rolled my eyes leaving them both and took a seat at the faaaar back. After a couple of minutes I watched Jenine walk towards me with a disappointed smile.

"That guy's just too cold blooded." Her nose stuck high she took a seat next to me. A small smile curling my lips.

"How many times do I have to tell you until it get's through your thick skull?" I laughed softly as I took out my agenda.

"Oh shut up." Jenine snapped. "At least I talked to him."

I started to laugh even so and she eventually joined in. We spent the next fifteen minutes chatting away about our exciting first year here. Everything was great so far with exception of Alex who left me alone due to his "duties". You had no idea how happy I was about that.

Our class filled up of course. Alex seemed pretty calm but I was nervous. Nervous as hell. There were all these talented artist sitting before me and was I even good enough to be here?

Looking at Jenine with only a quick glance, I could see she was thinking the same thing.

What the fuck were we doing here?

Sitting at our table was the same girl from the orientation. The one who was harshly told by Alex when she had asked a simple little question. Her brown hair was neatly pinned out of her eyes as she gave us a smile with her crooked teeth.

"I remember you! You're that girl who mouthed Mr. LaVaue at the orientation!" She said in a low but excited voice. "My name is Kristen Woods. Thanks alot, I was so embarrassed that night." Her smile sincere, and she was nice enough.

I smiled right back at her holding my hand out. "Nice to meet you Kristen." We quickly shook hands. "That's Jenine over there." I cocked my head.

Jenine nodded with a small smile. "Yo."

"And no problem about orientation, that asshole asked for it." I grinned.

Kristen shook her head. "Did you know after you left everyone was practically praising you! That Alex LaVaue just graduated to a college level student in just two years! He's stuck up and he's been a self centered jerk, well at least that's what I heard! Even his girlfriend dumped him because she was so jealous! How crazy is that?"

Jenine seemed awed by this piece of information. I nearly gagged.

"So what about his parents? I heard he stays with a friend as a roommate is that true?" Jenine nearly swooned. Everything she hears about Alex seemed to edge her close off the cliff.

Okay, he's hot, I'll admit that, his cool attitude is pretty bamf. But overall he's a self centered, stuck up, spoiled ass brat who can only think about his pride that I'd like to step on someday.

Kristen smiled and nodded. "Yeah some guy name Ever-"

My eyes widened. "Hey isn't that just a rumor?" I jumped in quickly.

"Ah... maybe but I know this for a fact." She leaned into the table bringing us all huddled closely to hear her. "His parents disowned him because they found out he's homo."

Jenine nearly gave a scream but I'd already clamped my hand over her mouth muffling most of it. "Are you serious??" I hissed in a whisper. Holy shit! Holy shit, shit, shit!

"I swear! My parents know his parents and they told me everything about him! They want me to stay away from him but you know." She winked.

Oh my god. Another fan girl. Somebody kill me. Jenine and Kristen sped off into a whole obsessive conversation until the bell rang for class to begin.

It started off well I guess. Alex introduced himself and told alittle... okay very little, about himself and then asked for us to do the same. Everyone went including me. I stared at Alex the whole time thinking about the whole "homo hobo" thing and it wasn't until I sat down did I notice that he was staring at me too.

The first day was it's usual boringness. Rule, regulations, and the other policies were explained and the syllabus was read through for our class. When we finally finished There was a locker break. Nobody really needed anything but they all went out anyway. Probably to see their other friends. Kristen left with Jenine and I decided to stay inside due to my crazy drowsiness already taking over me.

Alex walked over and sat beside me as I layed my head on the table. I could tell it was him by the way he kept his distance.

"You're slipping away." He said in an amused voice.

I felt a poke in my side making me jolt upwards in shock. "Don't touch me!" I hissed venomously.

"Woah, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." he smirked.

"How about someone didn't wake up at all because they didn't sleep in the first place you jackass!"

Alex seemed unphased as he stood up from the chair resting only his foot on the seat. "Well, all I cam here to say was that I overheard you little chat with Kristen. Just to get things straight, None of it's true." He said coldly.

"Sure, that's why you live with me and my dad." I replied coolly as I leaned my head against my palm. I watched as his eyes narrowed.

"I mean it Rachael. Kristen Woods isn't who you think she is. That blabber-mouth bitch just spreads rumors. I'm only warning you as your teacher." He hissed.

I shrugged as I stood up to his height pressing my finger into his chest hard. "Honestly I find the liar is you. I mean... Oh! That's right! You're supposed to be Mr. Perfect. 'Look at me! I graduated art school two years earlier than you sucka's'" I said in a mocking voice. "Please. You're just saying that so your big ass pride won't be crushed on. You're such a faggot."

I hit the spot because as soon as I finished he shoved me against a wall. Alex gripped tightly on my shoulder blade. My eyes widen. Blood rushed up to my cheeks and through my body like electric jolting through my veins. I felt my heart beating faster and faster. My eyes frozen with fear.

"Fucking bitch."

The bell rang again, the students entered the room. The girls, included Jenine and Kristen stopped dead in their tracks with a "What the hell" expression. Alex bored me one last burning look before retreating back to his desk. Everyone immediately took seats. Silently.

Jenine was just about to ask what happened when Alex cleared his throat. "Take out your text books located in your desks and turned to chapter one. We will begin with the History of Art."

Again she attempted until Alex spoke again. "There will be no talking or I will assign you detention."

Jenine's eyes lingered to mine then to Kristen. They both stared at me and I shrugged. We all took out our books and began. I was curious, I stared up through the top edge of my book to see Alex giving me a full blown stare.

Wow, this must be one of those rare, rare, moments where I wish I was back in my old school...

****

Isn't that just great? Something happened to Rachael and sexy, sexy Alex is being so cranky about it! What happened???

Jenine here signing outzzz!